Posts by battleramm

Okay I've been all around Mushroom Rocks North and south, was pretty sure the poison kaboongs and poison rios would probably be between paella's factory and the poison forest but I do not see anything. The quest doesn't have an arrow or any hints at all. It's the "Huge Insect Memorial 1" quest but if I google anything about it or search here, I'm not finding any threads. help? I've had this quest for so long just sitting there

I have seen in other games (such as Game Of War) that they have an in game translator that changes other languages to your pre selected language. This would be a great feature for DBO.

If not possible (by stealing code or buying rights to code) Then would it be possible to make it so that we can copy and paste from the chat box?

This would make DBO GLOBAL (global being the key word) more user friendly

i have wine every time i open the luncher it says the luncher has in update and it just keeps saying that

I don't have mac and it says the launcher needs to download every time I open it. It's whatever. I deal with it anyways. Are you sure it downloaded right? Because mine does this because it downloaded a corrupted file that I can not uninstall. My firewall blocked it.

Maybe on only some items, such as the fly scrolls, and only certain binds, such as selling, not trading. As this is the first MMO I have ever played (and I am oblivious) I didn't see some stuff in my inventory, and I didn't see the numbers on my fly scroll. I thought that I could only use one once, and so, now at lvl 48, I have a crap ton that I feel a bit bad about just pitching them... Also, I have three of those little hover cars... Idk what to do with them... I bought one to trade to a friend who got rid of his when he learned fly, and now I can't even sell it back.

there are reason why it cost soo much for a dogi like all mmorpg have outfits that cost allot to get and to get them you have to P2W or play allot and sell shit just to gain that money... dogis are meant for looking nice ingame + you can add stats on it some make it even better..

for me the prices on dogis arent that high up its low and i dont see people crying out on trade chat for asking for cheaper price on dogis ...
    ofc cosmo do have right with the same amount of price and not different on them but there mudosa dogi some will become the cheap one in open beta just so you wait for it ... those mudosa points you gain from rank will cost ya life to spam allot since there is 1 dogi who is OP with the mudosa price so rip ... i hope daneos decrease it at least...

How do you add stats?! This is the first I have heard of this? I have 3 dogis, the goku, a white one from the regular shop,and one I was gifted. I am very curious now. I thought they were useless

it would be amazing is you made vegeta's haistyle an option in the game. Even if it wasn't for starting characters and it was a specialty item, I think it would be a huge hit. Even me, who uses all female characters, would make a male character just to get it.

Also, possibly adding a dancing little motion? Like the laugh and point one? Me and my friends like to play with those between missions.

so quite a few quests as I have leveled up last night and today when I accept them immediately say "quest failed"

Friends of mine say these same exact NPC are doing it to them. I am under the impression these are timed quests but am unsure. I can't name what NPC or what quests because I was grinding for the dragonball hunt.

First of all to boost your stats, you should level up your character, and then worry about gears. you can also try crafting gears as you level :D

Trying to lvl up my crafting. I'm only lvl 2 crafting right now. I'm trading useless stuff I craft to my small account to sell to make it rich

Lvl 34 crane hermit here, with terrible stats. I have some custom crafted gear that I was gifted but was told that my stats are still terrible. I can't really take a hit lol

I've gone to the hoipoi machine and talked to the guy a few times but I can only find one two crafting masters so far and my options are... Well terrible. I'm not very good at the map.

Anywho, are these stats as awful as I am being told? Also, how can I boost them?