Posts by IloveHipHop

i my opinon most of the prices are really ridiculous ...

level 70 cloves +0 whit +21 att speed for 400kk zeni O_o on the other hand a +19 att speed for 35kk is much more realistic

10 TMQ 1 stones for 30kk zeni O_o epic fail:|

level 70 turtle stick +0 whit e cirt +13 1kkk zeni O_o wtf?

i can go on whit the list ...

a cap of 1kkk i more than enough

i frame like hell the last days ^^ and also get some stones the question now is it normal that a level 61 mob drops U46 Stones i found 3 of them meanwhile ... i thougth the drops would be +/- 5 levels of the mobs i kill and not like -15 levels is it a bug or normal ?

2nd well on the last update they wrote they stop "spamers" in the chat window this was a joke right? he was going to spam for around 3 hours every fee seconds after a short stop he did a restart whit something else to sell ... before ppl now came on and try to told me i could quick LPF chat sorry but its there to make some partys instant of spam ...

well the hunt time for germany is 1st hunt: 12 - 14 (12pm - 2pm) and 2nd is from 21 - 23 (9pm - 11pm) also just on saturday

and look that you just kill the mobs in your rang size +/- 4 level

for exampel a level 60 should kill between 56 - 64 not higher or lower

well will see if the new server is really that much better ... main question is just are the event time still stays the same times DB-Hunt (1st 12 - 2 pm and 2nd 9 - 11pm for Germans) or will we have a chance here ?

a official answer would be great :)

Well I need a new Build since i get to level 70 i am not sure which one i should chosse a littel feedback will be super helpful right now for some building i have made ... I am just interested in full PVE i don't like PVP much and i am also not a super big fan of Kaioken

Before I post the Buildings my Gear is right now:

As for the Equipment: Is Const-Const-Dex

Stick : Increasing Physical Critical Damage by % + Increasing Physical Critical Hit Rate by ...

Gloves : Increasing Physical Critical Damage by % + Increasing Physical Critical Hit Rate by ...

Earrings: I will look to find some stuff who give me more DEX for a higher crit chance good Idea or bad ?

Rings: right now i have the level 65 rings whit cooldown and a EP boost ... here i want some rings whit (1-2 ring/s) LP/strength Boost or (1-2 ring/s) whit DEX good Idea or bad?

Necklace: same like the Rings LP boost oder LP/DEX if its avieble to find somewhere.

where can i find the stuff i am looking for TMQ7 or UD6 ?

Question also is which Attributes i should put on the gear or is it not needed in PVE?

Buildings:

My personal favorit is Number: 1 or 6

first i need to say really great post very usefull informations here :)

Hopefully with more crafters in-game we’ll have more reasonable prices in the Auction House too. Let’s get started.

Well sorry to be a bit negativ but i don't think this will happend even if we get 100 more craft ppl prices will be still op for bad gear ^^

the real reason why I post do you will also go on here an bring some information about the recipes you can buy whit the CC coins?

point is this i bought one from the maktplace to see how it is well short story i see some skills whch i will get (not random like normal craft gear?!?) and they are pretty bad in my opinion even for 60 earrings way to low and not worth to carft .... +14 energie attack and +7% honest attack thats it :|

so my question is now which CC recipes are usefull to buy or are they all like the recipe i bought?

Kuromi when and were is this Information ingame to find ?

i don't know if you been online yesterday after the server down? There was an Announcement for the Big white Gorilla this is what i mean whit a sort Information ingame and nothing elese!

if you want you can close here because i think nobody here is willing to understand me or my english is just to bad?

Proxymime first think i dont cry or lets better say what is your defination of a crying post ?

If you want to see some crying ppl and have fun this afternoon have a look inside here specially the 2nd page

Cant join at the moment

Quvades do think i would make this thread if there was a ingame notification ? pls post me a screenshot of your chat settings because my stettings are simple Guild is on and the lpf thats it.

Anywehre why you are here to play the game or the froum? I am much more interested in play the game than the froum .

besides in ohter games it is quite normal to have a ingame information because a lot of ppl never useing the froum.

well well can Daneos make it possibel that we will get a littel pop up window after we log in on the day when the server will be down because of updates like today. something like this: Today at 6 cst time the server will be down for around 30 minuts for more infromations pls. have a look into the froum .... I mean the froum post is great but not evrybody look into it every singel day ... I was fighting a boss beat him get log out (medium LP left) for the update and now you guess what happend ...

so pls make it possibel i think i will be not the only one whit a "story" like this ...

i had the same problem but when i turn on level62 i was receck it and than the guy on the entrance had the first quest for me ...

a good advice at this point safe the quests until you are on level 65 to get faster to level 66 and hihger ohterwise you will maybe run out of quests like me ...

You have some really great works here :-) i have some request and don't know if they are alle possible ... at first i know you are not able to change the size of the figure and stuff like that so i ask just for a dogi or the look of the caracter ... i think specially the face are hard to make ....

1. Gold Frezzer but pls whitout the nimbus ^^ also if this Aura is not possible than a black one whit flashes would look super nice

2. Baby / Baby Vegata form DBGT for the Aura feel free but dark blue should look here super nice ...

3. Super Li Shenlong also from DBGT the first time i saw him and the Gogeta SSJ4 i was in love whit them for me still my two favorit carecters from the DB Universe. Aura for me is dark balck a must have also whit some whit or dark red flashes

my last point where can i find some good videos or threads which explains like "how to lern modding" ... and is modding in "every" game the same process or even files i have to change ?