Posts by natdaddy

Steps on how to beat every class with Crane Hermit.

1.) Max out Fan out, sleep, speed restrain.

2.) Place all CC and a couple Dot moves on your Bar.

3.) Start match, use respective cc dependent on enemy class. Then sleep

4.) Charge a couple bars of RP (You also have plenty of time to drink a glass of milk, check up on your mom, cook supper, etc)

5.) SMACK YOUR GENITALIA NUMEROUS TIMES ON THE KEYBOARD AND WIN #FACEROLL

6.) Return to forums and ask for buffs.

------Class Name: Crane Hermit

----Skill or Passive name: ALL CC/ Sleep/ Hypnosis/ Confuse / Slows

--Current skill effect: Infinite CC loop.

--Things you'd like to add or change in that skill: Sleep lasts WAAAY too long in pvp. Can reduce speed to 0 in a pvp match, which means I cant get close enough for any abilities. Which opens them up to casts all dots (Which do INSANE damage even without crits in a class that needs to be close to even attack) then just freeze them in place for the entire dot time. Then just rinse repeat until dead if you even live that long.

Also, the grind to level up is way too long as well. Maybe make it a little less painful. I dont mind the broken quests, but a larger XP rewards would be really good to keep people interested in leveling. Once you get to 45ish, its almost a chore to log on and level. Ive had several locals around me that quit because of the time it takes to level.

Maybe setup some level checkpoints and add some PVP gear for those, (Resistance, Success Rate, etc) like lvl 30, 45, 55, 60, and 70 for instance.

Hope this helps. THANKS!

-Nate