Posts by DrDisRespect

exactly as Cosmo said diminishing returns weakens a stun that has been used already in battle it's necessary to stop spamming of certain stuns. this requires players to become creative and not be 1 trick ponies

bro but how to fight nameks that has anti crit then?

Well with open beta is will be all good and multiple people have said...but the original and main point would be to make +15 as hard as possible to obtain for both cashers and noncashers alike...if we look on the bright side...those without the upgrades will have a chance to work on their skill...and you can have full bragging rights if you manage to beat any +15s...thats a plus imo since there isn't any serious PVP content to worry us with loses

well till +7 upgrade is easy but from +7 ...

upgrade system in this game is rlly crap, i dont get it how can same succes or fail etc cards acn be in same place for like 5times and the baddest thing for lvl 70 u spend 350kk on u70 purple to get example sword from +5 to +6. so in my opinion upgrade is system is the worst in the game. that needs to be fixed

umm its a great idea but it probably wont happen. I'm assuming you are getting this idea from games like star wars the old republic which uses this format. dbo doesn't do this because we are consently reseting builds. and because it was never coded in the original game. The amount of coding required to do such a thing would be astronomical for the devs.

I doubt it would happen as this would require a full redesign of the game mechanics for skills and builds.

lol

now look at his dodge and his build

uk that dex means alot swordsman vs fighters right? fighters doesnt have high hit rate so passive dodge is good lmao

yea mss worth all sp. u should use con gear and con earrings necklace rings. and for weapons both should be phy crit% bc of sm passives. and yes no kaioken. btw for ribgs necklace etc. depends what r u fighting