Posts by DrDisRespect

From my experience if you wanna spam KD, I think SS is a superior move than MSS. SS has a shorter CD; thus making it far more spamable than MSS. With the buffed RP recov move, you could in theory more easily knock someone out of the arena. Or at least that's what I took from the change, you're going to need to test the strategy out-- assuming that you KD your opponents out. But to be honest, if you're going to fight a Ulti, your best option is to knock them out.

Well im now making hybrid swordsma lol cuz phy one will take too much sp

bring back KD to MSS and its fine

Lack of KD? I'm fairly certain SS now has KD instead of MSS. Regardless, they still have an solid damage dealing attack that has KD RP. I understand if you complained about SM not having enough SP, but why's KD an issue? And from what I can tell about the changes made with the Dex Buff, KD, and CD buff they're really pressing SM with skills that drain your SP. Perhaps this is their way of preparing for 70/80 cap, so SM can't max all their relevant moves(which they couldn't anyways).

Removing kd from MSS is a huge mistake. Energy recovery now saves 4sp not sure about cd but i used to max energy recovery. Evade up is useless since you wont run out of ep after succesfull combos. Making SS main knockdown is only making sm use more sp cuz you will still max MSS for more dmg. Dmg from back reduced just bc karma class looked too op for them which affected swordsman aswell. So like i said swordaman lost more sp, dmg and really good combos actually class is at its weakest right now. Not sure who decided theae changes but their out of their god damn minds!

we have so much more poko players in the server, why sm got a upgrade 1st ? make no sense...

lol. the only upgrade here is energy recovery all others are nerfs lmao. Removing kd from MSS literally fvcked up this class. If you played swordsman well you should know how important it was. when stun becomes 0.0 you going to spam sword slashes lmao 400dmg to +15 tanks just wow. bring back kd to MSS

I don't wanna be rude or something but like, by removing kdd, I'd expect mss getting buffed dmg wise. It may have been buffed already but I honestly do almost the same damage just like how I did before. (weird example, if u dont like it just ignore ) add the rp dmg base to the mss so you dont need any kd, or just add the kd back on mss. Since the dmg is almost the same like how it used to be.

Don't get me wrong, im kinda happy with the new buffed sm thing but still. Ss damage is trash like it always has been but it had a fast cd, I get you guys by increasing it so we can't spam it.

So can you guys just buff the dmg or just add kd back.

yea like why tf they removed kd from mss? TOO OP? lol

It was probably done because knockdowns can't crit, so now you can crit effectively with mss and kd with sword slash quicker as it has a shorter animation. The only problem as I mentioned is the fact that you will need to spend more sp for that combo to work. That's where new builds come in.

i always used 2x MSS per stun for extra dmg maybe crit other one for knockdown now rip my combo in my eyes its a nerf

like i wouldnt even call this a buff more likely a nerf removing kd from MSS e.e you should not even touched swordsman if for real. few ppl may consider this as a buff until they will fight a good sk. Disappointed ;/. be4 this update it was hard to make a god build but rn its just wow nearly impossible well thats just for me. by adding ep reduction to evade up you think swordsman will become another fighter and will use that foc% debuff im 100% sure lmao

i really dont want to compare swordsman and fighter in damage terms but when you realise that lvl1 high speed needle does and has more p% then swordsmans maxed multiple sword slashes its becoming really hard to watch. now super high speed needle 626% maxed vs mss 327% from behind 495% if we will include crit dmg it will be just pathetic. i tested my dmg vs cc90 set armor human how pathetic this dmg is, making one mistake vs turtle or fighter = busted/ 1 shooted. dont wana insult any class but god dammit this is retarded

try using props at lvl 70

that ulti is +10 max and dmg is already trash with prop debuff would be like 4k dmg crit +. now imagine +12+13 ultimate. if fr its not even possible to take half of ulti lp. Now fighters can be really good vs ultimate foc% decrease, rn swordsman and plasma is in bottom. SK is now most balanced class in this game