Posts by Godun

Right now Im watching Masou Gakuen HxH, All Out!!, Keijo!!!!!!!!, Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd Season, Sousei no Onmyouji and Mobile Suit Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans 2nd Season

Lol Keijo huh? this show is becoming too popular.... I still enjoy it though.

Maybe go somewhere that isn't full of mobs maybe? that way you won't get sent back to korin. Like i suggested, try one of the gateways (the namek one is called "Ethnic Gateway"
    If you have tried this then i have no more suggestions. Sorry i couldn't be of more help.

If you mean going into dungeons I cant do that, i've have tried a lot of things,

This might be a bit of a stretch but as you have not mentioned that you can not move. have you tried going somewhere away from korin? (the platform in particular seems to be chock full of bugs and korin is always laggy and crowded anyway. I would suggest going somewhere like one of the gateways into korin via the teleporter and then re logging?
    As mentioned, it's just a long shot because i tend to see a lot of bugs happening around the platform in korin.

Yes i went to South mushroom rocks, I've tried 3 times to play there but i just end up dying to the lag because mobs kill me. I cant not even tell whats going on, I get the disconnect message and when i come back on I have no HP and im at Korin.

my IGN is Godun (if Daneos needs it)

My problem is every time i log into the game I cannot see any chats I'm not in my guild at all. I cant see my RP or AP and no one is moving. (NPC's and players also disappear)
    I cant add SP or RP abilities to skills. I cant equip any items.

I don't really know if this is common I haven't been reading forums cause I have been moving into my college dorm.

heres a pic

Gotta admit, I'm kinda pissed off.
    I understand that the servers are going to crash frequently because of all the traffic. But I just got halfway thru the adult quest before the DC.
    After the servers came back, I'm back at the spot and have to farm for the quest item again. And that's going to take forever... again.

Sorry bro server is going haywire, ALOT of people want to play dbo w/ master class/charge up and such