Posts by Cassie0G

I honestly believe that's a great mod maybe make the ssj hair dark and shiny as if the player is goku black himself in base form

I lost all my characters when og planet sold the game rights I was so pisssedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

BU juggling/jumping with hitman were the days and telos my fav scroll

Ogplanet lost the game rights lol cause now if you look at their website it seems to have boring games and I doubt they'd trade that income for something like that lol now that its on redfox it seems they're letting it die but they made more updates and stuff like that but the game has died down a lot seeing as there always used to be atleast 30 pages filled with rooms and it has now died down to 2 and a measly one at night

I used to play on the ogplanet days but once they switched to redfox its kinda dead now. It's like dbo in a sense. It's not fun like it used to be no one does adventure, I tried to pick it up again a couple of months ago but no one even moon anymore.

You can play moon with us if you want we were on yesterday and were mooning for a bit and yes its slowly dying so we want to try to help and keep it alive by showing other people about the game

And Karma Majins much stronger.

I don't see how giving "swordsman" ability to one shot tanks will help balance it.

If anything it's giving no chance to classes such as spiritualist to survive one.

just gonna put this out there that it's hard to balance things if most classes aren't really balanced to begin with

Your absolutely right about that but if Daneos has close trusted friends that he can rely on for this sort of thing then he should use that opportunity to advance the game shouldn't he>>?

I could personally say that these updates and long awaited DevBlogs could be helpful in a sense of telling us a future major update that will affect the game in a nice proposing way and I also believe if daneos had a couple of good coders other than himself that could handle a few updates or divide the work evenly enough updates would be more of a weekly thing or have some more people from the community of DBOG who are obviously experienced like some of our modders out there to step up if they please and make this game better than It already Is I honestly believe that with per say 4 more people stepped up Daneos could divvy up the work they'd come together and make it a reality Danoes proof checks the system and makes sure everything runs right and boom there we have it we have a full team of people that are capable of setting up the updates and so on making DBOG skyrocket in advances nd the happier people are with cash shop items the more payout there will be obviously and that's a fact.