Posts by lin

I never question the contributions and contributions of official staff, but recently I discovered a hacking robot. I recorded a video and submitted it to the ticketing process according to the procedure. But they don't seem to care. Don't handle it.

Please listen to the player's opinion. I respect the result of the vote. But Dragon Ball 1.0 has died. There is no update level. I only hope that Dragon Ball 1.0 can update the level to lv70. This is not difficult. Most players also hope that at least during the waiting for Dragon Ball 2.0, we can also Continue to play Dragon Ball 1.0

I have to apologize first, my English is not good, I am using google translation.

Yes, we are all aware that the old Dragon Ball will be wiped in the future. This is something that has already been determined. But what I want to say is that Dragon Ball 2.0 seems to be not moving fast. I mean it may take a long time. I guess 1 year? I think Daneos can consider raising the upper limit of the old Dragon Ball to 70. Some people may think that this is meaningless. It doesn't make sense. But at least let the player have something to do

He is talking about the 1.0 Client. He just wanna have something to do until the relase of the new client. Even loosing his progress.. that was he is saying.

Yes, this is what I mean. Thank you for helping me translate.

I have to apologize first, my English is not good, I am using google translation.

Yes, we are all aware that the Dragon Ball1.0 will be wiped in the future. This is something that has already been determined. But what I want to say is that Dragon Ball 2.0 seems to be not moving fast. I mean it may take a long time. I guess 1 year? I think Daneos can consider raising the upper limit of the Dragon Ball 1.0 to 70 Some people may think that this is meaningless. It doesn't make sense. But at least let the player have something to do

Reading this, i really wonder what the Upgrade System will be like. Break Option was already removed on here cuz without white stone, hitting break only meant going back to +0. Now even that is gone? Dang. Really hope you know what you're doing with that one. If stone drop stays the same, high upgraded items will be standard. They will mean nothing. To me that would be a fun Server instead of a regular Private Server of original DBO.

That's why i asked in another Thread for more Information regarding this new Upgrade System. I don't have a good feel about it...and after reading this, oh boi...xD

Returning to the reinforced system of the TW period, I think this is the best choice.

The funny thing is that the game team doesn't delete people with 70+15 equipment.

But intend to wipe everything, punish all players

People with 70-level advanced equipment are very few people.

It’s easy to solve

I understand that everyone wants a fair game environment. This is the right idea.

But wiping is not the only solution, but it will cause dissatisfaction for most players.

I am very aware that new customers are coming soon but there are still many problems to solve after releasing new customers. It is absolutely impossible to open level 70 immediately. So I think we can open level 65 first. This does not have much impact on the current game. At least most players can There are things to do first upgrade

I am a Taiwanese player. Let me say my personal opinion.

I think that the order in which you do things is wrong.

Many of your plans look good. This is great.

But you should first release a new client and open 70 levels.

Slowly updating your project every week, just like before

Instead of putting all your ideas into the new client all at once

Does anyone know when you will complete 2019 or 2020?

You always say that it will be released soon, but we don’t think so.

Hello everyone, I come from Taiwan players please forgive my English is very bad, so we must use google translation

Today I spent 5 hours playing the monster, but not even a fortified stone, I think the probability of falling too low

It is difficult to strengthen easily decompose about hardening system now

The possibility of falling stone is very low and easy to fail

I hope the official team can pay attention to this problem

I know you do not let the +15 flood, but you have to change