Posts by Mesa

"this game is made to have strong character." or EVERY game has a stronger/better than others character. And those people will never understand that I guess and it's sad as fck.

exactly dude this game is made to have 3 race that each one of them have opportunity and bad things,and now he must be one of those shadow knights that fighters can one shot if same level.. and he is mad because this is dbz duude he is just stronger then you llul

OK i got this quest and as soon as i come close to a boss that is in description of this quest quest fails.. says quest failed anyone knows how to do it?http://imgur.com/a/ltM03

True and i support you 100% This game is made to have 3 different races which every class has it own adventage..

First you ruin swordsman with ths update now you want to destroy fighters too.... for god sake it's not a problem that they are strong this game is made to have strong character im shure next update you will recommend is to decrease lp of shadown knight tanker because he has too much lp... i hate those people rly

Alright on porunga rocks south i have only like 5 quests and then no more... i saw players having like 20 of them is there some kind of quest chain in red map since i skipped both yellow and red maps? If there is could you give me few of them please