Posts by sly1000

Hi All,

i have three main characters I have been playing (though the issue is with my human) and the 20 min buff skills aren't functioning how I thought they would. my dragon warrior lvl 30 namekian has 5 buffs (draconic protection, righteousness, spirit, force, and draconic resistance) and can have all 5 active, my ultimate lvl 30 majin has 8 buffs (evade up, defense breeze, hardening, enchanting, guarding breeze, spiritual resistance, spirit up, and critical defense) and can have all 8 active. Then as stated earlier is my martial artist lvl 20 (at time of submitting) human - he has 5 buffs (fortitude = F, prepared to roar = PTR, might = M, spiritual roar = SR and opening roar = OR) however I can only have 3 active at a time in four different setups that being (F, M, OR) - (F, SR, OR) - (PTR, SR, OR) - (PTR, M, OR). I am trying to figured out why I can't have all 5 active.

thx in advance

This, this, THIS. People are crying because they can't 1 shot everythign (that's how i'm seeing it) but this is exactly what we've been trying to achieve. Retail calcs, this is good. people are way too reliant on being OP all the time just because they get to high levels.

I don't want to be able to one shot things however as my char gains strength things should get a little easier so improvement can be seen. also no one seems to have made any comment on why flying jet squirrels are useless now as the fuel doesn't add speed to them like it used to.

my mighty majin's spin attack is now worthless do to its damage output and enemies dodging and resisting more and the flying jet squirrel no longer goes faster than walking speed even with fuel added in this update has made the game very frustrating to play.