Posts by Chaos

Hello guys..

Maybe u know something i don't know because i don't wanna lose hope.

I am level 64 and i am out of quests i have some bugged quests in papaya and thats it.

What do i do?

And you also want this no-good-doer being prevented from doing the same to others too i assume? It is clearly stated on the rules and game policy that scamming and other ways of manipulation have consequences. you will do nothing for the majority of players just by posting a thread on the forums because most of the players don't even bother reading them :(

You should notify the team of ANY players like this so that they are prevented from doing it again.

Yes ofcourse i don't want him to do this again to others..

I didn't think about it in that way.. u are right!

Usualy players don't get punished for these kind of actions because he didn't use any 3rd party tools (cheats) or hacked any accounts.. but he sure scammed me. I'm sorry if i'm wrong but i never had any support (other mmo's) from being scammed.

Did you have a dragon ball in your bank while hunting? (not even sure if u can send it to bank lol)

If not well.. it's most likely a server-side issue and will be fixed for sure :)

Your post is literally 0 help to anyone who can help you.

You haven't told us what the bug is or what happens all we know is that it has something to do with your bank.

Do the items not go in there? Can you not open it? Will it not let you buy another? Do you get a crash?

+1

No details on what seems to be the issue with bank... lolz

I'm a fighter (martial artist) and when i use ultimate quick attack i can't use any skills at all after that..

I asked a friend of mine and the same happens to him

well there is a reason for dbog.exe file is so people should skip the launcher faster to enter the game most games have that as the secondary path if the launcher is bugged or something

you can run it as admin but its not must so its up to you tho..

lol dude..

When u click "Start" on launcher it opens dbo.exe .. if there is a patch available and u dont patch it (via launcher ofc) u will still be able to login unless they change server version or something in game server to mismatch with dbo.exe

Mmmm...In conclusion have I to wait not? The truth I go as several months trying to enter and I do not begin and manage to enter to the game and the truth is enough frustante and not that to do (Thank you very much for all your information and help)

I'm sorry..

If you can't login at all then try creating another account.. if that doesn't work then you should contact the dbog team because it might be a validation issue or country IP trace.. no idea..

The server is offline right now.. not entirely offline because im still online but there is no npc's and mobs at all.. just chat is still working for now and that's only in channel 0..

So yes.. u cannot login right now im afraid u'll have to wait until someone brings it back up.

Hello guys..

I think dbo.exe should force you to open via launcher to improve security.. so when you tried to open dbo.exe it would give you an error message like "please open via launcher to keep client updated"

Also i think launcher should be forced to close when u click start to run the game (dbo.exe)

how he can find who is crashing the channels?if they do on purpose they need to get permanent ban

I would leave this the DBOG team and trust a little.. simple things sometimes can crash the server we are not even sure this is intentional or not.

To answer your question this is fixed with an exe debugger like OllyDbg.. (asm)

Just be patient.