Posts by SumTingWong

DBO was always a grinding game. You'd do well to not forget that. Nobody would be against an open PvP Channel outside of Scramble. But it still won't do crap. At first yes, later, nope. Can't compare it to other games cuz this is not other games, it's DBO xD

No one will say anything if Daneos decides to add an extra Channel for open world PvP. It will simply be there and still not change a single sh*t. End.

You take this too far talking about how in DB it was all about fighting stronger ppl hahahahaha. You can test out your skills in Plat, regular Duel or Ranked too, using a friend (or how it has been done so far, Multiclient with yourself lmao). Don't really need open PvP for that crap.

One of the main reasons game is boring as hell.

Even if you do Open World PvP in form of an extra Channel, it will be like Plat at Korin. People will most likely stand at Kokkara Village entry in safe zone, step out to attack and run back....just like Plat at Korin. Go do your PvP there. Or do ranked battles.

There was also a suggestion to change the Platform near Cell Ring into the new Plat for PvP since it's bigger. WOuld also be dope.

Ofc Daneos could make a new Channel for Open PvP but i highly doubt ppl will actively use it. Only ppl into PvP will be mainly there. Rest will join from time to time. Ain't no fun if you wanna farm there and someone with better gear comes by to kll you.

Lack of PvP is not the real problem of this Game.

lol. It's a Test Server. Everything will be deleted once Test is done. Whatever you do there, is for testing. You keep nothing from Test phase.

Hey ppl who are reading this, especially Staff members xD

I have a little suggetion about this Wipe Reward that we will get- It's been said that everyone having a Character lvl 30+ will get that LvL30 UP! item. Ofc a lot of ppl like that cuz they can go straight to lvl 30 (cuz apparently lvl 1-30 is hard to do...) but could we maybe do what i'm about to suggest? Won't hurt anyone...

How about giving out a special Event coin for after the Wipe instead of the lvl 30 item? Ofc it would be the same requirements as the lvl 30 item. Only for characters that are lvl 30+. With that said coin, we could choose between two rewards at that Event NPC. The one being the LvL 30 UP Item. And the other one 1x z32 (permanent).

We all know that not everyone wants the lvl 30 item. Ofc most of the players want that. And with my suggestion they can still get it. But what about the rest? Tbh, i myself would want 1x z32 instead of a lvl up item. 1-30 is really easy anyways, so i will normally quest my way up. Pretty sure a lot of others will do it too.

Yes, i could just ignore the lvl up gift and still keep questing my way up but for ppl like me, that z32 would be more useful and helpful while questing up. I will need that for as long as i play. The lvl up item is used once and gone...

I know it actually makes no sense to suggest this. As i said, i could just ignore the lvl up item and play normally. But it would be nice to give some useful help for ppl like me. And i think 1x z32 (permanent) would be the best option.

Let me know what you think 8o

Edit: Oh and about that reward for rushing to lvl 70 as fast as possible...how about forgetting about that? The reward will either be special dogis or a pack of a few items items (boxes,stones,dogi balls etc.) I'd say scew that reward. Don't make ppl rush to max lvl. Atm we have nothing after lvl 70. It'll get boring again. Give that stuff to the Founders instead! What they got so far was really bad, especially the dogi lmao.

The Character you have, that is lvl 30+, gets the reward after wipe. You keep that charater and the name. You just get set back to lvl 1.

If you wanna have a SK, then make one now and bring it to lvl 30 to get the reward on SK after the wipe. That reward will be given directly to the Characters that are lvl 30+. Can't give it to other characters.

Die Accounts die man jetzt hochspielt bleiben bestehen oder?

Wenn du die Charaktere aus dem Test Server meinst, nein. Die werden alle Gelöscht. Ist immerhin ein Test Server.

Alles was man auf dem neuen Clienten macht ist zu Test zwecken. Da wird nix übrig gelassen nachdem der Test zu ende ist.

Dann passiert der Wipe. Deine Charaktere aus dem spielbaren Clienten (lvl 60 cap) werden dann zurück auf lvl 1 gebracht. Du behälst deinen Namen und dein aussehen. Dazu kriegst du halt noch dieses lvl 30 Up item für alle charaktere die lvl 30+ sind.

Was ziemlich dumm ist meiner Meinung nach. Hätte eher 1x z32 anstatt lvl up item. Wäre viel nützlicher...

Makes no sense to discuss this at this point. Especially with you.

People who play this game, know this Forum exists. It's literally the official Forum for the Game. If ppl didn't make an account on here, it's their own fault. You wanna keep up with News about the Game? Check Forums, or Discord. But Votes and sh*t are made on the Forum! Not our fault if ppl failed to do this little step ahead of time. That is no excuse!!! Their own fault!!!

This damn thing has been discussed in the Poll Thread about wipe. Go read al the pages. You didn't read them yet so your attempt to discuss/argue on that matter is pure bullsh*t. Just go f*cking read the official Poll Thread. Everything you write, is there. And ppl who wanted Wipe explained a lot of times on why it's needed. Wipe is happening. Deal with it. It's set. It's a lot of Pages, but still, go read everything. The entire Thread! Maybe then you will understand a little.

This is my last Post in this Thread, no matter what bullsh*t you post next. Don't wanna waste any time to explain to you. It's all in the Threads about the wipe. Read them.

@Mods: Please just lock this Thread. It's useless cuz the Thread creator lacks information! Keeps on repeating what has been said multiple times in the other Threads about the Wipe, especially the official Poll Thread.

I correct, a part of the community, I am also part of it and I do not think the same, I think I have the same right to be heard.

And that's why a wipe is wrong? xD Cuz you are not for a Wipe?. Alright then, call the wipe off. He is not for a wipe. Let's keep the trash game going with all the crap. Bruuuuhhh,

Grow up. That's how fair votings work. One half wins and the other ones loses. Just because ppl against wipe lost doesn't mean the other side, that wanted a wipe, is wrong. It was a fair vote. And Wipe won. Deal with it.

Have you even checked the poll Thread. And the other Threads about the WIpe? So many pages with discussions. And here you are, writing what everyone against wipe wrote. You literally wasted your time writing "your thoughts" that are the same as many others who don't like the wipe. We saw all the reasonings from ppl that don't want a wipe. Poor reasonings...all of them.

The game was already in a bad state. The New Client and all the changes the game will get on it, is the perfect chance for a wipe. That's why we voted. And most votes were for "Yes, Wipe".

End of the Story. No room to discuss this. It's clearly what the majority of the Community wants. Can't say it's a mistake on this one. (Wrote "on this one" cuz the majority is not always right when it comes to this damn toxic community, but in case of the Wipe, it was 100% the right decision).

Ofc you can go on and keep discussing. After all you are free to state your opinion. It's just a waste of time cuz literally no one here really cares about this. It's through. It will happen. Nothing more to discuss....

People must understand this project wouldnt exist if daneos didnt start it.. Be gratefull more cry less..He even made everything free in the game unlike taiwan version which it was way more pay to win than dbog.. This community Will only be happy if daneos give them full gear +15..

I bet my Life that even after you give them that stuff, they will still find things to complain about xD

Most of the ppl in this Community can't play games right. They need it to be super easy in order to put in some effort. And that effort is nothing cuz the game is too damn easy xD. If ppl would've played KR lvl 55 cap, damn...can't even imagine how this Forum would look like lmao. A little example: Imagine you have no flight. And you are a F2P player so a scooter with that speed orb is also out of question. Now imagine questing like that at lvl 46-55. Forced to run through yellow/red map...and Fearland...imagine it!!!

What i'm saying is: DBO was an easy game. DBOG is even easier compared to the original game and yet ppl find it too difficult here and there hahahahahaha ....

I don't really mind the wipe that much but what about skill that we used the dragon balls to wish for? when I hit lvl 40 again will I be able to equip my super saiyan skill and HTB 2 skill right away or do I have to waste time getting the dragon balls all over again? kind of annoying if we lose skills we already earned from grinding for dragon balls.

All gone. It's not a big deal since DB Hunt is everyday covering all the time zones. It's no real struggle to farm them. Even if you happen to play a class that can't AoE well, you can still get them. Absolutely no need to keep the wish skills.

Rules and restrictions will be severely enforced after wipe as that has been a contributor to why we are in such state right now. Players who should of been banned and removed from the game have been given second chances and this will no longer be a option after wipe, As everyone by now should know after 3/4 years? right and wrong...

F*ck yea! That's what this Project here needs!

Ofc ppl will still try to do crap as we post here. They already build plans on how to do it etc. but if the DBOG Staff really makes sure that they will 100% be more aggressive about keeping an eye on this Community, those ppl shouldn't have a good chance.

Since it's been said that there will be no more wipes no matter what happens, the Staff has to pull off what you wrote Syren

Wipe sucks, yes, but if the game ends up the same again, after a certain amount of time, to the point where no Update can fix this crap, this game is doomed. So kill it with fire before it spreads is the right thing to do. No excuses or apologies via Ticket.

You do crap = you're out. Done.

This. When I voted for the wipe, I knew what the trade off was going to be. Yeah I spent loads of hours farming to craft and upgrade to get my gear into a decent shape, but if I'm to lose that so that we'd stop having so many freaken +15 users, buggers, and such so be it.

Well my dude. Looks like Upgrade System will get changed and Daneos wrote in another Thread that broke option is completely gone. Not sure how Daneos' new Upgrade System will look like but after reading that, i have a bad feeling. And when i mentioned this, another dude replied that it's nor problem having high upgraded stuff as standards xD FML. People dunno how games work.

Daneos should tell us right now what this Upgrade System will be like lmao...So watch out about "so many +15"...

Ofc Hardlock told me a while back in another Thread that the goal is to make it not easy. But plans change xD

I know the vote was made, but next time when someone decides to do something, think about the consequences at least. We could have been close to having 70 out already by now. Now, we don't even know what is happening.

We did think about the consequences. The state of the game when the poll was made was already bad. People used exploits and bugs and sh*t in order to have a nice easy time...in as easy f*cking game lma. Like how big of a noob do you have to be xD

Then we had a big Bot problem with which ppl also f*cked the game. Game got too easy in general. Like players having 1k+ boxes...that's hella wrong if you ask me. You literally just box your way through the game.

The damage done to the game can't be fixed with updates at this point. A wipe was the only logical way. Ofc you could say that the timing was bad. But screw it. It's better letting ppl know now instead of having them put more time and effort just to lose it all lol.

They know what's coming. So it's good.

Maybe go read the Threads that were made regarding wipe? I'd understand if you wouldn't want to. It's a lot xD

You don't understant that are people that spent over 200 hours in this game. And all that time is now a meaningless thing, that's why a lot of people are upset about

And you don't understand that even if you have over 200 hours, if the game sucks everything is worth sh*t. Everything you've done and everything you own means nothing if the Game is trash. Game got f*cked thanks to ppl who can't play an easy game like DBO without exploits. And they f*cked it so hard, no Update would be able to fix it.

Since new Client will be out, with the game having a lot of changes, a wipe is the best option to start new. No need to discuss this. It's been discussed a lot. The official Poll also speaks Volumes. It's done. Deal with it.

Broken option dont exist anymore, thatswhy it only shows fail.

I've fixed the error message when broken appears.

Reading this, i really wonder what the Upgrade System will be like. Break Option was already removed on here cuz without white stone, hitting break only meant going back to +0. Now even that is gone? Dang. Really hope you know what you're doing with that one. If stone drop stays the same, high upgraded items will be standard. They will mean nothing. To me that would be a fun Server instead of a regular Private Server of original DBO.

That's why i asked in another Thread for more Information regarding this new Upgrade System. I don't have a good feel about it...and after reading this, oh boi...xD

The best answer to this question is to not give an answer. People go cray cray if something unexpected happens that results in more trouble to fix. And to do that will require more time....

It's good to take the time. We don'T wanna see them rush and have the same damn problems at the end again. They should take as much time as they need.

so it's like harry potter now? you have to be "the chosen one" to play? that's cool... sort of. :D

You don't simply "play". You have to find bugs and sh*t to report them....so yea, you have to be chosen. I think there was a max. amount of ppl Daneos wants to allow into the Test. Not sure what the amount is but it's limited so not everyone will be able to go in there.

no more wipes will happend

daneos said he didnt want the wipe personally

he only do it because of the community and he will not do another wipe even if the community want it

whis is dumb to say atm since he doesn't know what might happen in the future. Personally i don't wanna see a wipe in the Future again. Just hope the game won't get f*cked hard...cuz if it happens again, i'm pretty sure DBOG will die. No more wipe whatever happens you know? xD