Posts by SumTingWong

In my opinion they should test everything. And by everything i mean also everything related to end game content such as CC150, kraken and cell-x. Don't wanna see them not testing it and end up with bugs in open beta which will be abused to get the sh*t easy. There are alot of ppl with high upgraded EQ that can test these things. The problem is that even if there is a bug, not many will report it cuz they might plan to use that bug in open beta. And to make sure this doesn't happen, they should give some time to let us try out everything.

bruh....back on KR it wasn't that big of a deal to find out a style to play lol. People were mostly enjoying a MMORPG based on DB. Like come on...it was a dream that became true back then. Ofc ppl would just play. The difference is that some others invested a little more time into it by trying out different builds and styles of playing. One could say i was there in the times when ppl were trying out stuff. Wasn't on DBO KR in Beta but i joined at beginning of January 2010 on KR server (damn KSSN man xD) which should be right after the beta i think. And i can assure you there were many others that did what those ppl listed did. It's just that they didn't create videos or were active in the english community. I would know that first hand cuz i'm one of those. I managed to make some "friends" on KR server with korean ppl who were able to speak good enough english. Before meeting them i was all by my own trying to figure out how to play this Korean game hahahahaha. Everyone who never played during those times: I feel bad for you. You missed a great time of DBO xD

So in my opinion it ain't a big deal xD

It's just some ppl being on the game first trying out stuff and others who came later on used that information....that's something normal to me.

If this is illegal i'm calling 911 bruh....

nah, relax. It's fine. They can't really do sh*t. Unless some a*sholes from those companies see this and want it down just because they got nothing to do. Then maybe we could get a little problem. Little problem as in they shut it down. Maybe....

Upgrading got even easier with this stone drop increase. So i wouldn't touch it anymore for now. You guys, who want it even easier than it is now, just see so many ppl with +10 or higher and that makes you want it even easier. But most of those +15 used a bug to get that sh*t (ppl have been saying that. Wasn't around here by that time)

In open beta there won't be too many ppl with +15. Ofc cashers will have higher upgrades easier cuz of cashing (cashing is just a shortcut) Everyone else will be mostly around +8 - +11....if they are lucky xD

Also in my opinion it should be a little harder again. Cuz with this no break option ppl always will need every piece of EQ just once. Not really helping the economy over time. Read here to even remove the downgrade option. To those ppl: Are you f*cking stupid or something? You gonna flood the server with high upgraded sh*t only lol. That's death to the ingame economy.

Basically, shush it cuz y'all babies got it already soooooo much better than it was back in DBO. Anything more and the game is gonna be bullsh*t. Also bring back break option. It's needed wether you like it or not. It gives ppl a reason to actually keep doing sh*t. And yes, i'm aware that breaking and losing your item sucks. BUT with this easy stone upgrade we can even drop white stones easy so it shouldn't really be a problem.

Stop making this easy game even easier. It ain't fun man. Once you got all your eq easy upgraded high you have pretty much nothing to do. Only end game dungeons,farming,budo,plat. And those will be boring too after a certain amount of time. Seen it back in TW where high upgraded ppl literally just showed up for Budo and f*cked off again until next budo lol.

How come so many ppl talk about Open Beta these days? Did anyone from the staff say something or are you guys just making this sh*t up by yourself? xD

Don't you know that there are still problems that have to be solved? I don't really see an OB right now lol. They better fix everything before that. Cuz when bugs (big bugs ppl could use to make things easier) appear, it's gonna ruin the OB. And we don't want that now do we? 8o

Pure Majins should get dash and GN time increase from 10 to 15 mins and a little more movement speed. Come on guys. Only Humans can really enjoy transformation. Some people think for pvp only. Well let me tell you that you can still stun a Majin who is using Pure Majin form in PvP. So chill.

Just give them the damn dash and give GN what i wrote above. It won't really hurt ingame balance.

Just remove this damn easy stone drop and actually make it work for UD/TMQ only. This would at least help with all the spots taken by many ppl. Before easier stone drop, the problem were those ppl who just attacked the mobs i was tanking. Now you have them who do it with more passion,cuz of the chance to drop a stone, and many other ppl who wanna farm for stones too.

Would love to see Pure Majin Form being able to dash. GN should also get something like time increase (10 to 15 mins) and maybe a little more walking speed.

Let's be honest here, only Humans can fully enjoy transformations. Namekians and Majins have to use SP first to even get skills.

Make it a little more fun for them. Don't be like "nooo Pure Majin would be op" etc. cuz turtles can hit 30k+ with SSJ and Humans can use every other skill they have...majins and namekians can't...

I feel you. Have a Plasma Majin too and this happens to me every single time i farm. If someone has to quest those mobs i make a party with them and tell them to chill while i kill mobs. Both sides happy :D

But once Turtles appear it's over. You have to fight for the spot and ofc they will kill faster xD

Made a Ticket about this on October 5th and this was the final response:

Sooo...what did i do since then? Well to put it simple: I fought right back. If they stole my mobs i stole theirs and so on until one of us gave up. Most of the times i was successful tho since i can be really stubborn xD

But it is annoying af. Especially for ppl who have to quest. And since stones drop easier it got even worse!!! People are on all channels so you either fight for a spot and be an as*hole like those ppl or you give up and try another time.

Also i really think there is nothing you can do. Except for punishing those ppl. But they will still do it. First step would be to decrease stone drop rate again. Cuz right now it's really bad.

Stones drop too easy. Look at how the prices dropped. We literally lost a good source of income. They said they wanted to increase stone drops in dungeons and all but now you drop them outside way too easy.

And as Vapid mentioned, ppl are being f*cking a**holes by not letting others quest/grind. They just tell them to f*ck off.

Since that is not enough, when i farm with plasma other sh*theads just attack the mobs i tanked to get the drops. Saw this happen to other ppl who were farming too. They all went nuts man. I want them to decrease stone drop rate again....this just sucks as it is now.

Hope they don't do this kind of sh*t in OB once the time has come....

It'd suck to always find the mobs you're trying to kill for a quest constantly killed.

Got even more annoying since they made stones drop easier -.-'

Today i had a really hard time to quest. In every channel there were ppl who were farming. And they just won't let you do quests. They just tell you to go away cuz they are farming there etc.

Hope they remove this easy stone drop again...makes grinding to 70 even harder...

The actual problem is that stone drop rate on regular mobs got increased so much that it's better to farm these than UDs/TMQs, which is just ridiculous...

yea i agree on that. Sure it's nice to get stones, especially for ppl who can't really afford them. But for open beta they should decrease it a little. Stone prices got low and ppl can upgrade easier which makes the game way easier. And tbh DBO was already easy af! If you make it even easier the game will be boring. Ofc those ppl who want to get easy +8 or more will disagree with me but i don't care about them anyways cuz only total noobs want everything easy.....

P.S.: bring back break option too....

No to this cuz it will f*ck up everything. Attack speed itself f*cked the game already. And now you want Fighters to have it easier for leveling/grinding? And even if you thought about PvE first, it doesn't matter cuz ppl would use it for PvP. Fighters would just need a stun and you're most likely done.

Forget this. As Iceman wrote, enjoy SSJ with all your skills. Majins and Namekians don't have that option.

Guys the chat thing is disconnected. In order to make it work again, Daneos has to restart the Server. And no one can really say when that is gonna happen cuz he might be not at home right now. Do whatever you wanna do ingame or just log out and check forums until its fixed.

Well you will have to wait for Daneos. Only he can restart the server. Dunno how long we'll have to wait for that to happen tho cuz he might be busy in RL...

Got that problem now too. And although i'm in a Guild i don't have the Guild name and logo on my char.

Also i can't check out AH. See no items and when i choose a category it kinda gets stuck so i have to leave AH. Tried relog and client restart still didn't work for now.

Back in DBO not so many ppl had +15 stuff my dude. And not everyone needs multiple sets. If a turtle decides to be only a farming turtle he won't need any other EQ besides the one he has for farming.

What did we do in DBO? Have craft and regular stuff bind on char by putting them on? Or do you mean mutliple sets? Cuz if so read the turtle example ^^

Those tickets making gear bind during the time it was upgraded with them was a right decision. It would've killed the game if everyone could've used tickets to upgrade stuff and sell/trade them. So nothing wrong with that one.

But making those things bind now is plain dumb af.

Also as i wrote above, by doing what i wrote there the bind thing won't do sh*t. People can still do what they do right now. It will just be annoying when you wanna test different effects...Bind will be useless.