Posts by SumTingWong

In my opinion, this is not important lol. As Quvades wrote, pet skills have NPC teleport which is useful too. Actually, it's better. Dende and Fighter have to check if someone is in a village and then teleport. With using NPC teleport pet skill, you can get to any village you want. Easy. And we also have the Party/Guild teleport/summon skill....

And turning them into a passive skill is also not needed. If you are a Dende or Fighter and want IT, use SP. You don't need to do so tho cuz Pet skills. Party Members or the entire guild can be summoned. Just don't skill IT then. No need to change something that works perfectly fine the way it is. It's working so don't change it...And if you come up with "DB feeling", screw that. It's not a valid reason lol.

Wait so you're telling me if I buy the lvl 30 boost for 2 characters they won't get removed?

I thought ALL characters were getting wiped?

All characters will be set back to lvl 1 and ppl keep their character names.Ofc all items etc., everything you own, will be deleted. People who donated for Cash Points get them back again. If you have a Character at lvl 30+ now, those characters will get a lvl up 30 item after the wipe. Every Character, not just one account.

So if you have like 4 characters and all of them are lvl 30 or more, all those characters will have that lvl up 30 item after the wipe.

und in dbo war es schon immer so das man 2ten account zum buffen gemacht hat auch zu offi server zeiten xD

Tja, und das war pure scheiße, finde ich jedenfalls so. In einem MMORPG Spiel sollte man mit anderen spielen. Wenn die Balance zwischen den Klassen hier wenigstens halbwegs ok wären, würden andere auch Support Klassen wie Heiler und Buffer als Main char benutzen. Ich weiß noch wie einfach es damals war, auf KR Server eine Party zu finden. Und jede Party war verschieden. Man hat mit jeder Klasse gezockt. Da durch Updates einige Klassen geschrottet wurden, haben einige mit diesem Multiclient schrott angefangen.

Ich finds gut das es nun weg ist für den neuen Clienten. Klar, einige werden versuchen Sandbox zu nutzen, aber die kann man leicht ausfindig machen wenn Daneos es wirklich zu 100% ernst meint, diesen Leuten einfach einen Bann geben und fertig. Wenn man das Spiel nicht ohne Multiclient spielen kann, sollte man vllt. ein anderes Spiel zocken. Außerdem macht euch halt zwei Characters. Eins für PvP und eins für PvE anstatt mit einem Character alles zu machen. Fighter z.B sind scheisse in PvE. Leute nutzen Multiclient um sich selbst als Buffer zu buffen damit sie PvE farmen können....mit 'ner PvP Klasse. Einfach PvE Klasse machen und gut ist.

With PVM I agree. AA damage is too broken making the skill usage (dmg) useless.

Hell yea. Atk speed needs a cap or something so it's not so OP anymore. Dunno if you read on what i suggested on that matter but here it is:

Cap atk speed low so it's not really worth it to go on atk speed. Can still be used but not as OP as using skills.

Turn Poko and Karma speed buff into self buff only. Together with Fighters, those 3 are the only one to get more speed.

Increase general DMG of Poko (skills) a little cuz they suck. Their summon pets need a little rework too to be more useful.

Rework Boss/Ultra/Hero Mobs in all Dungeons and sh*t. Like lower LP a little, lower defense a little etc. so they can be taken down by using skills.

This would make sure that every class can get invited to any Party for any Dungeon. Ofc you'll need to rework some classes so they can deal a little more DMG with their skills. Best example would be Plasma. Really weak compared to other classes. But gotta be careful with the boosts. Could affect PvP too...and i'm sure no one would want to see a Plasma nuke everyone in Budo (since ppl only care about the class they play...)

private servers should be easier

Why? You can keep the same difficulty and do little changes here and there. Also DBO was an Easy game from the start. DBOG already got way too easy compared to the original Game.

would have minimum value for a sale and a rate of the total value to be consumed by the game

this really already exists with the option of giving gifts, but it needed to be someone reliable to buy or sell

Yea i'm still against this. You want CP? Donate. Helps the Server. You can't donate? Farm ingame, get rich and buy stuff from players who donated to get CP. That's how it works. In my opinion, this worked really good so far.

gear final = ccbd

these are just accessories

The Changes i wrote to prevent ppl from going on ATK speed only can easily be made. Literally just some rework. If ppl would truly want this game to be good, it would've been done a long time ago...Juts shows that a majority of ppl in this community don't give a single f*ck about class balance as long as they have it good and easy for their own crap.

Final Gear is CCBD, yes. But not everyone is going for that. For the most ppl the lvl 70 crafted stuff is enough. Together with end game accessory you are powerful enough. So i wouldn't say "these are just accessories". It's end game stuff after all. And for that, a player should have to work for it.

DBOG itself is already so easy, it's ridiculous. Should be made harder here and there so the game lives a little longer. After a certain amount of time, ppl have everything they need and stay around at Korin Plat. And then they say the game is boring. Well duuuh, if you get everything you want easy and fast, it's a lame game lol.

I will give my opinion on all of this real quick and short. Thrilled to see what others will write xD

Nope. lmao. It's a wipe. A wipe on an easy game. Play the easy game. Easy.

Budokai and better prize...meh. Wouldn't hurt i guess...depending on what prize exactly. People would just get more aggressive about Budo so i see no real harm unless ppl want too much as a "better prize". We can deal with ppl getting more toxic i guess...

Auction System with CP to Zeni and backwards...i'll go with no. People who want CP should simply donate. Also what would the ratio from Zeni to CP be like? Cuz some F2P ppl can pull off getting rich. Nvm tho since i don't want this anyways.

being able to sell Endgame Drops: F*ck no. It's endgame sh*t. Go do the Dungeon and earn that stuff. If we could have an Update that would give atk speed a low cap to the point it's not worth it anymore, do some class balances,rework the LP/DEF/DMG of Boss/Ultra Mobs, all classes could go into Dungeons.

Launcher fix thing: Yea, why not. Would actually be helpful at little problems.

If you played actively so far, you got chances. That's for sure. I also wrote down my Character name but didn't read the part of playing actively xD

I haven't played actively since November lmao. Since then i went ingame about 5x and only for like 10 mins. So i don't see a chance of getting to test with others and find the bugs. But it's ok. I don't have too much time atm to test anyways. It's a big amount of work, as you can see from the Bug Threads. Even some regular things don't work right. You don't just get access and go play over there. If you get access, you gotta put a lot of time into it to find every bug/problem that exists atm.

Just wait and play DBOG i guess. Help out new ppl maybe? Cuz that's what i did the last time i logged in. Helped 3 parties with just UD1 run tho cuz they were new to the game and couldn't find anyone who was willing to help them. I feel sorry for those ppl. Can't go into Dungeons to quest cuz no one is willing to help xD

By "new Marine dude" i literally meant that. A dude who is new so he can be used as a spy. Was not aimed for your Forum activity. Who the f*ck judges ppl on their posts and likes on here anyways lmao xD Would have to be the dumbest being around here...

Once again, sorry but i had to post that. Also it'll get attention to your Thread. Hope you'll find some ppl^^

I have nothing to do with that Guild and dunno anyone BUT i have to say, this smells like a trap. Are you a Marine? xD

Cuz that's how a new Marine dude would try to get into a Pirate Group...

sorry, had to write this. Hope you find the ppl...

hi daneos, exelent work, thanks for revive the game , the dragon ball online game, i have some ideas for the game , why dont u create a chanel for vip people, the way to get a channel to get free acces and other for people who donate u, and bring back items or rewards for the people who helped u to get or bring back the game ...why dont u give gifts to your vip people.... a box present ... like the lvl box reward ... but vip.. good idea!!!...and get for the vip chanel some page who can buy what ever they need..like jacket pants boots +15 full con, full %lp abs, or or some one like that.. give us some page to buy the items just performed +15.. or get only a transformation by cost , like sikin mode by cost...

thanks and get lucky in that 0.2 dbo global... have a happy year!..

Man....why don't you just ask to make "VIP" ppl Admin?

Give Donators a server where they can buy +15 crap...at first i thought this might be bad troll attempt. After i kept reading i realized you are being damn serious lol. What kind of crap game does something like this? xD

And why would you remove it? Cuz it's not enough? For someone who plays the game for the first time, that money is useful. Picking that zeni and all the other drops up is helpful. Sell the trash stuff = even more money for new ppl.

Why trying to change something that doesn't need a change in the first place? Every game has money drop that is low. DBO worked perfectly fine with that amount you drop. And it still works fine. No need to change this part.

You are not meant to get rich by picking up money drops from mobs lol. You get rich by what you drop from mobs,...depending on the ingame economy. No need to make things "faster" lmao.

Get to max lvl and farm mobs to make zeni with the drops, that's how it works. And you can also do some crafting and sell the results that are good. Atm you can forget that tho. Wait for wipe and then do what i wrote. Easy money...

instead of removing the brown box you could limit the use to 10 times each item or something like that

Nah, that would be dumb. Either remove them or keep them and make them hard to get. Not a single player should have like 500+ boxes lmao. That's unnormal af. I like removing better tho. Would mean ppl will need to actively farm for good stuff which will be worth more. Helps the ingame economy cuz everyone can make some money.

Almost everything well said, except for the part of removing exp pots... I prefer removing exp event on weekends in that case. =)

But this game still takes too long to lvl up, and grinding is not dynamic enough, also, we spend more time flying or moving though quests than grinding...

Meh. It really doesn't take that much to lvl tbh. Only struggle is 46-55 and even that is 100% possible without any exp pot. Best option back then was spam TMQ4 before ppl got addicted to solo Multiclient playstlye lol. Also with only weekend exp event it wouldn't be too fast to get to max lvl.

Let's be honest here, atm ppl wanna rush to 70 as fast as it is possible. Then get their equipment (gear/accessory) and do upgrades. Aaaand that's it. Then they go afk at plat waiting for Budo. And while waiting for that they get bored and do some Ranked fights. That's about it. Then you see stuff like "this game is boring" xD. We all saw it dozens of times. It's the result.

Now if we remove the exp pots, we can slow that lvling a little down. It'll be really just a little. Cuz as i said, it's totally possible to go max. lvl without using any exp pots. Just takes little more time. That is actually good for a grinding game. And while we are at it (slowing down process to make things "harder"), remove the brown boxes or make them way harder to get.

I'd prefer remove. Why? Cuz back in DBO, before boxes were added, you were able to farm for good weapons with high/max stats. Here on DBOG it's kinda impossible cuz i'm sure Daneos changed drop rates on stuff like that to force ppl to use boxes. Best sh*t i dropped since POB was an atk speed glove. It wasn't 25% tho. I think a little less. And the only one who knows how hardcore of a farmer i am is Iceman xD. If ppl would have to farm for good stuff, it would also benefit the game. Those max stat weapons would be worth more so F2P ppl would be able to make some zeni. And by making Upgrade harder too by adding back break option and make all stone drops harder (especially white/purple/green), upgraded items would be even worth a little more.

I wanna see majo changes like that. Literally make it like old DBO but with better class balance. Role based clas balance,,,

Atm we have nothing after lvl 70. So why make it easy for us to get there, why make it easy to get all the stuff you want? We'll get there too fast and it'll be boring again. Slow down all the process so the game kinda lives a little longer....That's how i think on how to make this game good again.

Nein, du behälst kein Items. Wird alles gelöscht. Desshalb heißt es auch Wipe xD

Auch Dragonballs die du hast werden gelöscht. SSJ Skill ist zählt nicht als passiv Skill. Somit werden Transformationen auch weg sein. Könnte vllt. geändert werden, ich persönlich hoffe nicht. Wäre sonst langweilig. Du startest so als ob du einen neuen Account/Character anfängst. Nur bekommt man wohl so ein lvl 30 up item. Kann man direkt zu lvl 30 werden.

So wie ich es verstanden habe werden wir den neuen Clienten runterladen. Dann snchließend testen um bugs usw. zu finden. Nur weiß ich nicht 100%ig ob wir das mit unseren jetzigen Charakteren machen. Würd aber ja sagen. Und nachdem der Test endet gibt es einen Wipe. Alles wird gelöscht, deine Charaktere sind dann lvl 1 und du behälst den Namen. Außerdem hat man wohl seine passive dinger wie z.B fliegen usw. Aber SSJ usw. ist dann weg. Ist aber nicht wirklich schlimm.

I'd say remove the offer of LV30 UP! item and give out 1x z32 instead. It's more useful. Also that reward for getting to 70 within a Month should be taken back lmao. Why give us a reward for rushing to 70? Cuz of a Wipe? f*ck that. And it's most likely going to be a special Dogi or something. If it is, i'd say give it to founders instead. The dogi they got so far was pure trash lmao.

Just play the damn game normally. It ain't that hard. Also ppl saying to just spam UD3 with exp pots, you forgot that there is no Multiclient. Go have fun finding the right ppl to do it with. Sure some ppl will try use other crap like sandbox, in my opinion those who do that and get caught should get permanent ban. No making up excuses and sh*t. You do crap, you out boi.

And my suggestion: the exp pots should be removed. It's a grinding game. And it shouldn't be easier than it already is to lvl up a character. The exp event on weekends is more than enough. People who have played the game since early KR/TW/HK times are able to lvl up a charatcer without exp pots. And new ppl will appreciate the exp event on weekends. Easy.

They want to ban "speed" from the game. Whats next, wanting "skills" to be banned to for being to high output dmg? Without speed it wouldn't be dragonball like anymore......every mmorpg has its exploits now a days just play what you like and let others enjoy their way of playing too >,<:saint::saint::saint:

You know, sometimes ppl shouldn't just post so casually. If you have something dumb to say, think first on wether you really wanna post absolute sh*t to let ppl know you are a noob or just keep that stuff to yourself. You obviously don't know crap.

Speed has got to go. The Game worked without it before and tbh it was way better since the parties literally were randomly made cuz all classes were useful somehow. Atk speed killed that part of the game. This game could be sooo much better if things only would be done the right way...what a waste.