Posts by SumTingWong

How about not nerfing attack speed, but instead buffing skill damage for PvE by certain %, so it could match/compete with speed? That way you wouldn't destroy classes such as Poko and Karma.

People would still prefer speed parties since it's faster. We gotta throw out the attack speed by nerfing it down in general.

Also Poko and Karma won't get destroyed. Both did well enough before speed became a thing with lvl 70 Update back in old DBO. Poko is a summoner. If the pets could get a little stronger to be useful in general, Poko would be even better even without Speed.

Karma is also useful even without speed. I remember seeing a lot of them around (in PvP or PvE) before attack speed became a thing.

The suggestion i made will allow Poko and Karma to still use speed. But only them and Fighters cuz they got the buff. Turn Poko and Karma speed buff into self buff only, then nerf attack speed by giving it a low cap, where it's ok to use Speed but skills would be better, and the problem should be gone. Additionally increase Poko and Karma general dmg so they can do stuff even completely without speed. Poko could use the pets and Karma use the skills Karmas have. Ofc some other classes will need a buff in general dmg too. Especially Plasma Majins! They suck hardcore when it comes to dmg. And their buffs are useless af (except for the CD one)

More class balance like that + what i suggested should solve the problem. All classes could go into every Dungeon/TMQ or whatever. None of that "speed ppl only" lol. Back to the roots ppl. That's needed here and there...

Edit: Forgot to mention that a dmg boost in general could f*ck up balance in PvP, so i'd say do a little bit of that and mostly rework Mobs, like super/boss/Ultra in UD/TMQ/CCBD by lowering their LP/def/dmg so ppl can take them out with skills. This way PvP won't get hit too hard.

I'll leave the following here. That's how i would solve this.

And i agree about making other changes to the game before the New Client Test is over. My hope for changing Upgrading back to how it was in old DBO is gone for now i think. It's been stated that New Client will have new Upgrade System. They way i want it would be easier i think...not sure for now since i don't know what Daneos will come up with.

En

like on the side of those who voted yes, there are many illegitimate accounts

Yes, but the most fake voters are on No Wipe lmao. All fake ones won't count anyways but that just means there are way more ppl who voted for Yes than for No.

Also there are many ppl who didn't donate and still want a wipe. That's also a lame excuse to say that only cashers want a wipe lol. And as i said, using a Forum of a Game that you play is standard. If you do not do this, it is your own fault. That is also not an excuse. If you play a game, sign up on the Forum for it to keep up with the News regarding the Game!!!!

This Vote is a fair one no matter how you look at it. Don't make up excuses pls.

En

Instability is what they will generate to the community if they perform the unwanted deletion by half of the players of this game, and I dare to say that a large percentage of players do not know this information because it is very badly informed, and the forum is unknown because many just enter to play and have fun, nevertheless realized the deletion people will leave, that if it is a real instability

Nah.

Half of players? There are more ppl that want a wipe than not want a wipe so far. So you're wrong. Also you telling me that if it was the other way around i could come here and write what you wrote? xD

People are legit voting. You can't say doing the result is wrong cuz others didn't want it lmao. There are a lot of things that got changed that other ppl and me didn't want? Anyone cared? Nope.

Also it's not an excuse to say "they are badly informed and don't know about the forum" lmao. What the f*ck is this? What information do they not know? How bad the state of the game is? All the information is out there. Every damn game has a forum. If you play a game without signing up on Forum to keep up with news etc. it's your own faut. No one else is to blame.

What you just wrote is just a pathetic attempt of an excuse. You have to be kidding us if you are 100% serious about what you just wrote.

I personally think majority of the people making fake accounts for no are chinese that have +15 CC90 armor/weapons + (a few w budokai aura). They will never understand about the economy, they only care about themselves. And it’s funny that people are only voting because they put hard work into their fears which I get. I understand, but people have to stop thinking about all the hard work they’ve put in for a moment and realize how the bad economy is + bug/dupes, etc. Dude I have +15 with aura and 11 characters and I still want a wipe xD I don’t give a crap about cash points because the items will be worthless until they’re actually worth the zeni. Most people who vote no are selfish because of the process of leveling is difficult knowing this game has one of the easiest leveling process ever, their hard work is gone (which I stated above). Here’s my question. WHAT IF broken option comes back and it’ll be difficult to get anything past +10? People want this game so easy (as far as upgrade) and yet if something like that happens, they’ll complain even more and want it how it is now. I’d honestly would be more grateful if the broke option comes back and puts everyone in the same upgrade rank place. So that people won’t feel inferior against another.

P.s., majority of the ideas you put I usually agree with xD

Well, you are right with what you wrote. I think the same way. Waaaaaitt, did the chinese players duplicate me and that's why you write what i think? =O:/:D

Nah but for real tho. DBOG is billion times easier than the original DBO. And the original one was already easy.

The solutions are clear.

To avoid that ppl get +10 or more fast you add back break option. Then you make blue/red stone drop slightly harder than it is now. And purple/green/white stone should be harder to get too, more than red/blue ofc. Keep the RNG for now cuz combined with this, upgrading will be hard.

Hardlock wrote in the Poll Thread that they wil change the Upgrade System. They should tell us how right now. Keeping that secret for now and just adding it and surprise us can backfire and probably cause another wipe if they decide to keep it that way for like 4 months and then decide to change back lmao. They should tell us now in how it will be changed. Pretty sure they might've forgotten something without thinking about it that could cause the first DBO World War xD By telling us we could maybe see what they didn't think of. Chances are low onthat but still there tbh (based on the past f*ck ups i've seen)

That's it for Upgrading part.

Class balance, well, that'll be harder to do. But i'd start with reverting the changes done so far. Back to the old DBO way. From there do some changes on the classes. But none of that "I wanna be able to PvE farm with fighter" crap. The classes should stick to their role. DPS should be useful for PvP and Dungeon to kill Bosses etc. Suppoers should support. Especially Ulti, it's a buffer so it should buff and have some dmg for PvE. Not like now, OP in PvP and PvE lmao. And PvE classes should stick to that. That should be the core. Now from that core, you do class balance. Ofc Fighters should be able to kill mobs but not in a way Plasma/Turtle does lol. Based on how you wanna play, you do that class. PvP,PvE or Supporter, choose and play. And thx to multiclient beinggone, all classes will need to form parties with other classes. I remember DBO KR server. Every party was different...it was so cool. I want that back!

Lol you know it’s sad when people made 200 (for no) & 70 (for yes) fake accounts just to win :D

Well, this Community is 90% toxic, selfish suckers anyways. Although they wrote down rules for the Vote, they still keep doing fake votes. Most of them for NO, which was expected. What do you expect of a community filled with ppl like that? Those ppl and what they wanted made DBOG crap af. Class balance got f*cked even more instead of getting better. Some classes didn't get any changes...Really hate the majority of this community. Wish Daneos would just add all suggestiions i made so far to make the game harder xD

haha , i would say the same thing , you just exposed yourself , the yes voters can make new accounts too and vote yes c'mon !

And where did i expose myself there? Yes, some ppl also did to vote Yes, but the majority who did that voted for No.

The ppl who did it for Yes did it to counter those No Voters lmao. Everyone saw it, come on now. But in an official Vote made by the Staff, Yes would win. People could create new Forum accounts all they want, they wouldn't even count anyways since the Staff would watch over the poll. The fake accounts to vote for No or Yes won't be counted then. Also it's a fact that the majority of this toxic community votes for whatever is easier for them. Just saying....

If someone exposed himself on this Thread, it's you lol. "I have a life and can't play that much so do not wipe"..."ppl who want wipe are selfish" ... that's what i call exposed :P

I'm sure i wrote the following somewhere...but a wipe is needed. So @everyone: f*ck everything that you guys have on your characters. And f*ck everything i have. It's all worth sh*t if the game sucks. Wipe this crap game boiiii :P

We can keep discussing but at the end it's this:

A: People who want a wipe cuz the game is bad and don't care about their own stuff and the stuff of others.

B: People who don't want a wipe although they know the game sucks. But they wanna keep their stuff since it's more important than the game itself. And cuz they put time and effort into their stuff, just like the ppl in A did.

Sooo...who is in the right now? People who want a good game or ppl who are selfish and wanna keep their stuff?

I don't need call you dumb for not think like me, but really you think that a clean can be a solution? is wrong dude, is only a precedent for futures wipes when all this will repeated.

Not calling you dumb cuz of different opinion. Called you dumb for that crap you posted lmao. I understand ppl who do not want a wipe. Other ppl who want a wipe do too. But we still want it cuz it'll save the game itself. It's needed!

Its that hard to deal with that for some days? Really? Daneos can just put instant respawn papaya monsters for some days until the thing calms down and some extra channels, it would be harder to do some farming, but in party you should be able to do quests.

Actually it won't be for a few days. If they do what you suggested + lvl 70 cap release, it'll be a mess until lvl 70. Instant mob respawn won't help then. Try to imagine how it'll be. If i do,i see (for example) 10 channels. Meaning that the best spots exist 10x. Now add the players into this. Would be too many even if you have instant respawn. Sorry dude, but i see no way of what you want happening. It all goes down to one option: Wipe completely.

Trust me a wipe + new client and its features (+future features)+better security+Staff being more aggressive/active = a good game

(If you ignore the class balance mess xD)

Try to understand why ppl want a wipe. Ofc it sucks if our time got wasted. I hate it too. But not wiping and going into lvl 70 with this mess is just dumb. New client is literally the chance for a new start. Game needs to be changed with the wipe.

Example: Make it harder for everyone to obtain those damn brown boxes or better, remove them (won't happen). Make ppl farm for good stat weapons or EQ. You telling me that some players having 500-1000 boxes (or more) each is normal? Or that upgrading is so easy that the game is full of high upgraded stuff? Those things were unthinkable in old DBO. That's why i want a wipe + major changes when it comes to stuff like that^

So this game require that all us lvl our pjs a lot of times? xd when other guys will use a bug or some third sofware, will be neccesary other and other wipe xd is logic

Man stop acting like you are dumb. Or maybe you are not acting, i don't know. You telling me that wiping a gam,e that got raped by ppl who used bugs/exploits/hacks so hard that there is no way to fix it, is wrong? Are you mental or something?

The damage done to DBOG right now is too big. Can't be fixed cuz it literally made the entire game bad. How do you wanna fix it? How will you find those ppl who did crap now? Months later...If the Staff would've been aggressively searching those ppl, watching the game properly and had banned those ppl, then we wouldn't have to talk about a wipe.

Didn't happen tho. Now Wipe is needed. A new client and lvl 70 will not fix the game. The damage done is too big. So you wipe, go back to 0 and do things right this time.

First : the votes (not wiping data and wiping just items) are more than the votes with the wipe

Second : Dont be selfish here , if you are ready to start all over again , there is people that dont have time for that you know ? , i have a job , friends and plenty other things , i dont have time to start all over again , think about all hours spend on the game , LEARN TO VALUE YOUR TIME

Thank you !

The No voters did new accounts to vote for No more lmao. If the Staff does a poll, which will be watched by them, i'm sure the Yes ppl win.

Also you keep saying that ppl who want a wipe are selfish. And after that you wrote down on why you wouldn't want a wipe. Cuz your Life atm doesn't allow you to play much. Now if that is not selfish, then i don't know. "Don't wipe cuz other ppl and i don't have much time to play"...your argument right there. It's selfish. Understandable, but selfish.

Everything you listed is called Life.

I also have a job and friends etc. but i happen to manage my time efficient enough to play. Same for others. Then there are ppl like you. Sucks for you ofc if Wipe happens. But the wipe will make sure the game gets better. If the Staff does their Job right, after Wipe we shouldn't have a f*cked up game like DBOG is now.

The Game stands above your Equipment and whatever you have. All of that is useless if the Game sucks. As i wrote before, go thank the Staff for not doing their job right. They are not aggressive enough with ppl who bug/hack/exploit. Thanks to that, we all might have to start over. Hopefully tho cuz the Game has to survive...I myself and others who want wipe don't really wanna start over too. It's just that it is the only option. Has to be done.

When i read those responses its clear that they didnt read my propose to deal with that problem.. God...

People read it, they just don't like it i guess lmao. Also i also said that it'll be too much of a mess. Having all lvl 60 ppl farm with trash gear at all farm spots in every channel will be madness. Even if they add 10 extra channels. Ain't worth it. A 100% wipe is way easier. Will that be messy at the start too? Yes, but ppl literally rush to 30 fast so others would be able to quest in peace. Can't do the same thing with lvl 60 ppl. You can't rush with crap equipment on papaya island lmao. Also some ppl are used to Multiclient so hard, they will literally cry in RL cuz they realize they can't play the game solo lmao.

Hope you understand this too Mrgentleman47 . It just won't work that way.

wiping all data its redicolus , a lot of players will be victims and they did nothing wrong , thats will cause drop and losing players in the game , and if you are ready for that that's means you are selfish you just think about yourself , this is a comunity we should hear everyone's opinion

Thank you !

You should've read the posts on the other pages...

We know that we ppl, who do not use bugs or exploit to gain advantage, did nothing wrong. It's the players that did those things. And thx to the DBOG staff for not doing their job right at the start. I'm sure they got some ppl here and there but most of the ppl doing that crap got away with it. Results are seen now. And trust me, without a fresh restart, the 70 cap will be even worse.

Accusing us of being selfish is pathetic. I want my stuff deleted together with everyones even tho it sucks, but as long as the game gets better it's alright. And you say this is selfish? xD

Yes this is a Community. But trust me, 90% of them are toxic little motherf*cking crying babies that can't play a game that is Easy on a difficulty lvl. Also thanks to that said Community, the game is the way it is. DBO was an easy game already back then. DBOG is so easy, it's ridiculous. So many unnecessary changes have been done tothe game only cuz of said ommunity crying over having a hard time in an easy damn game. So i myself literally hate 90% of the Community. The rest 10% are some ppl who at least see the crap that DBOG is.

I'd love to see DBOG reverted back to how original DBO was. And then do some changes from there. But none of that "this class should be able to do this and that" crap. I would make sure Fighters are set for PvP and not buff them/change them so they can farm in PvE like a Turtle or Plasma etc. And i would make support classes be support. Ultimate Majin being OP in PvP and PvE is wrong af. But "the community" wanted it that way... big mistake to listen to 90% of the Community. They only know one direction and that is: Make things easier pls.

In conclusion:

A wipe is needed. A complete 100% fresh new start with the release of the new client is the only right thing to do to make sure the game becomes good. Everyone trying to avoid that, sorry but you are being the selfish ones. You see the dmg of the game and still keep saying "but i/we put much time and i don't wanna do this and that..." etc. We understand that. But it's meaningless if the Game is bad. So don't bother coming up with that one. We already know and don't care.

BUT

a wipe ONLY when Daneos can add some kind of game guard or whatever protection. And the Team has to actively watch over the game. If Daneos can't add some security crap, forget the wipe, forget the Game. Cuz then ppl will show up to keep bugging their way through the game, or use other exploits which will hit the game even harder than it already did. A game like that ain't worth it.

I think it makes no sense at this point to keep talking about this Wipe thing. No one from the Staff cares for now. I know some of them who also want a wipe. Not sure about the others. I don't trust the Staff atm anyways. Not all of them tho, but some of them are hella fishy ppl. The staff has two options atm: Wipe or not Wipe. I feel like they might try not Wipe and do some sh*t option of their own that will just end up bad, as always lmao.

I invite you to read the post i wrote in the other thread about suggestion for upgrade system ^^ . I will quote it , i think it s better then a random rng .

Make it hard , like you want , but for everyone . No one should be able to rush +15 with 3/ stones ^^

Well, that suggesiton is also thought out well. Got a few things tho..since i think i am what ppl call a pessimist. I'd say i'm just overthinking in general but with the results i often happened to be right...

To 1:

-Stones can be dropped easy atm. Sure for some it's not easy cuz of bad luck maybe, but overall, it is. I think i still have 100x U60 blue. Had the same amount of U60 red stones...

-Making a NPC trade regular stones for purple/green stones would mean ppl get those easier thx to easy regular stone drop of red/blue stones.

-Adding a new Dungeon/TMQ for one stone...and under those requirements of Teamplay...forget that one lol.

-Adding a new NPC to trade medals or whatever to get purple/green stones from said NPC is too much with the first two points that i wrote down. Would make it even easier than it already is.

To 2:

- As i've mentioned above, RNG makes sure ppl don't go to high upgrades too easy. It's a gamble. Some ppl have luck and get high upgrades and others get f*cked. By deleting it, you make Upgrading more rewaarding which is nice but i think for DBO it's death at some point. What's the point in rewarding if everyone has it after a certain while? What to do then?

-If i combine those caps you gave as an example with your suggestion in the first part, it sounds too easy to achieve. Too many options to get stones...Ofc you could come up with a new cap setting but that would make it too hard for ppl. And we all know, ppl want it as easy as possible. They would just trash talk you if you try to make it harder. And tbh i feel like your suggestion is already too much for a majority of players hahahahaha. Sad but true.

With your suggestion, you wrote that it's 379 stones to reach +15. With the first part, you make it easy to get those tho. With that NPC trade, special TMQ/UD,Medal trade... xD I mean it's still hard. I admit it. But for me it's nothing tbh. And some others think the same. The majority will hate this tho. So i don't see this happening. And to me it's also just a guaranteed +15 after a certain while, even if it's hard. RNG makes sure that even after a certain while, there are not too many high upgraded things (example: DBO official servers)

That's how i see your suggestion.

For now i'll stick with what i suggested tbh. It's bascially back to the roots. And i think it would be good for now, going back to original state. We know it would help to get rid off of too many high upgraded items. We saw it back then. Just have to make sure ppl can't duplicate stuff such as stones...and items in general....

I'd say don't touch upgrade for now. Just bring back break option and make stones like white stone and purple/green stone drop harder. Also make blue/red stones drop just a little harder too. This was the reason why there were not so many +10 or more things in the official servers. It was hard to get the material. And even when you did get them, the fear of break was always there. Especially for f2p ppl. Cashers had the P2W thing by getting stones including white stones through Cash Shop. But that's no more on DBOG. White stone can be dropped. So by doing what i just said, it could get harder to gain +10 or more once again. Also it would benefit the ingame economy especially for ppl that start later. They could make zeni by selling stones...

Is RNG fair? No cuz it's gamble. And trust me when i say i got f*cked hard sooo many times over the years while playing this game lol. You can put 5h of farming stones into a weapon and end up at +7. Someone else could get +8 or more by putting maybe 2h of farming. RNG makes sure that there are not too many high upgraded items. And until we get a suggestion that doesn't make sure we get high upgrades over time, i'd say don't touch it.

Lostcoco you put some time and thought into what you suggested. And you suggested it a couple times xD And you know that i was always against it. hizeee wrote what i wrote back then too. It just means that over a certain amount of time, server will be full with +15, 100% guaranteed xD That's just a no go. Also what i read from you know with the prices is wrong. Can't make a suggestion using prices even for an example cuz prices can change. Also the wipe thing is not 100% through so in case of wipe your suggestion would be screwed,

Also Lostcoco you are right on what hizeee suggested. It's the same thing as your suggestion. I don't see that work either.

I was thinking about a weapon EXP thing but it resulted in me giving up on that, Would only work for lvl 70. People wouldn't be using their weapons long enough to upgrade them with weapon EXP system cuz DBO is an easy game when it comes to lvling up lol.

So yea. That's my point for now about Upgrade i guess. Yes i know ppl are not a fan of RNG. Same here. But i'd rather have that + my suggestion to make sure upgrading is painful af than having a new system that makes it easier. Check out AH lmao. So many high upgraded crap. And don't forget that the players you see at Plat or whatever also have many high upgraded stuff. Upgrading in DBOG atm is easy af. AH is the proof.

I know. Others know. Some ppl just refuse to understand. Not my problem. They see the state of the game.

To 1: That's 100% needed. And that stuff is entirely up to Daneos himself. If he can't provide that, forget the wipe and forget DBOG.

To 2: Also 100% true. I'd say the DBOG Staff do an open application where ppl can try to be in balance team. BUT those ppl will not be chosen by Staff alone, ppl will vote too. This way we can decide on who would be useful in the Balance Team. None of that secret Illuminati crap.

To 3: Meh. Turning parts of open world into a dungeon can be hard to do..maybe. Not sure. But i got a better solution. Pretty sure i wrote it somewhere at the start of the Ideas for new client Thread.

But here again: Take that "secret UD" in Red Map and remove the Mobs. Replace them with Papaya Island Mobs (the ones ppl farm at lvl 70). Problem solved. That Dungeon is useless anyways. Not many ppl use it, maybe no one. Just swap the mobs and done. The Dungeon is already there and swapping mobs is easier than turning open world locations into a Dungeon. In addition: You could make those mobs slightly harder to kill and just slightly increase drop rate inside that Dungeon. But not too much!!!

Example with no relation to reality: Outside at Papaya Island you have 5% chance to drop a stone, inside Dungeon could be 8%...

Stop of say shit man, much players won't it and a bunch will leave, only because of people o want a wipe, i was playing too and now i don't anymore because of wipe, i have college, i played to see all erased if u like erase your acc go ahead delete your own char but not mine, for me and others like it is a absurd and will be the end, my friends are erasing the game from theirs PCs only because of i said about the possibility of a wipe, my clan is only me now, that wipe is the end only, but for you all who love end the game and the fun of the others only because can't get the lv and the money for gear and more, shut up and play, play for not need a wipe because the others are best or more stronger than u, because u is the Pathetic one.

Give your friends my Goodbye. If your friends quit then so be it lmao. You guys are not the only ones who put a lot of time into their characters. Not my fault if they cry about a wipe on the easiest game ever. Pretty sure they cry harder on other games too.

Also you shut up. Your statement that only weak ppl want wipe or they want a wipe cuz they are weak is pathetic. The most pathetic reasoning on why not to wipe so far. Congratz on that btw.

SumTingWong

This is the current situation, some people just won’t listen. Let them leave or stay for something better to come.

I know. That dude just pissed me off with that pathetic crap he posted lmao.

If the Team makes an official poll about wipe or not wiping and monitor that poll, wipe will win. Then those against wipe can create as many fake accounts as they want to vote for No. Will be useless cuz the staff will watch that poll. And if wipe happens, hopefully some of those ppl who maybe are as pathetic as Cernunnos will leave the game.

People like that who only think with selfish thoughts, be it about class balance or a wipe, can go and never come back. No game needs toxic ppl like that. We literally say the game sucks hard, they see that it sucks hard, it can't be fixed with new client or lvl 70 alone and they still got the nerve to come and say "but my stuff.." Damn son!

About that wipe conversation. These wipe subjection is coming only from those who are weak players and want a chance to be an overpowered player if a wipe occurs, because they want play from the beggning of server, it is a noob talk.

One word: Pathetic.

Also with your other post you just said why you don't want a wipe. If the game sucks in general, your equipment and whatever you have ingame has absolutely no worth. And boi, this game sucks hard lol. You and many others who don't want a wipe only think about that thing.."my stuff". Guess what, what you did, we who want a wipe, did too. And sometimes even more extreme than you. I don't even know how much i farmed in DBOG so far lol. It's just too damn much for sure.

I understand why you don't want a wipe tho. Others who want a wipe understand too. But it means nothing having all that stuff if the game simply sucks. New client won't solve that problem. and lvl 70 also won't solve that problem. A 100% wipe is the only way. You can't fix this game with updates alone. The dmg done is just too big.

To me you seem like someone who finally managed to do well and now doesn't wanna lose it lol. I can understand how you feel tho.

The lvl 29 cap was a fail and since 45 cap it was clear that game would need another wipe. At 55 it got worse and at 60, well, you see the results...

And pretty sure the two unnecessarily rude responses you got already showed what a lot of people think about it, so better leave it for another game, since including such concept to the game would just make people more mad, cause arguments and other possible negativity.

My meme was not meant to be rude. That's my humor hahahahahaha. I love posting memes to ridiculous suggestions. And tbh i did laugh at myself a little for posting that meme. Was funny to me xD

No diss to Rean tho but marriage and DBO does not fit. I know other games have a couple system or something like that where you gain couple exp by playing at the same time to get a special buff or whatever BUT that stuff does not work for DBOG. The game itself is easy enough so i really don't know what benefit you could get lol.

Other suggestions were kinda ok i think.

Fishing: i could see it for crafting something. But then again...what exactly? Food? There are many options for that already + pots...

Dance: meh. It's like those action emoticons (laugh etc.) Not really needed. Also i'd say not easy to add.

Races: Should've called it Minigames. That's actually nice. There could be many things to do.

Group Vehicles: Meh. We can fly as long as we want unless we use dash flight. Vehicles make sense for below lvl 30.

Ingame Bets for Budo: Meh. Depending on how much you can bet etc . i could see a possible abuse to make zeni (bribing ppl etc.)

More Hairstyles: Meh. Personally i don't care but Ok. People just want Goku/Vegeta/gogeta/vegetto etc. hair anyways lol

Air attacks: Forget that one. Would take too much time do that.

More wishes: Sure. Would be nice. Unless ppl want too much...

More skills: Forget that one too. If there are no skills in the client for content after 70 it'll be waaay to hard to come up with new ones and do animation/effects and sh*t.

^

Just my personal opinion. Can be ignored....

Hes actually saying that:

- Even with the possibility of new security, the cashers, no lives, and the “good” will have godly gear again and the ones you consider bad players will stay bad. So basically whatever Daneos does, it will happen again and that everytime it does happen, you (wipe supporters i presume he’s talking about) will ask for Wipe until it goes your way. A wipe just slows them down (according to him).

Ok I've come to the conclusion that you have your head out of your ass and any further comments from you should be ignored.

i agree with Takaroku . You are just against a wipe. No matter what we say, you will twist something or come up with something to say: no wipe.

Makes no sense trying to explain to you. You see the state of the game. If you truly believe that new client itself or combined with lvl 70 release will save the game...well...wow.