Posts by DarkViciouss777

maybe my english isnt good and you dont understand what i mean i write more simply so its easier explain for me and understand

KR level 55 cap was before tw,was a lot of different things.no 3 cards,no U stones but just normal stones,levelling was a lot harder,we need buy quests repetable and do 70 of them that was need kill 55 mobs,but that version was balanced.all was have party and all was can win budokai

after the big patch koreans start to leave server cuz the balance the upgrade the pve all get different

then born tw

then hk

best version,with less ppl complaining about balance and pve except that lvl up was hard was with that korean patch.chek dbocom thread according to what i say

i was not good?LOL

2nd foreigner that get scramble gloves,2nd that get floor 35 cc items,i was compete in pvp with koreans,best italian player in kr lvl 55 cap.all of good player dont rsay nothing because they dont play lol.attacker,zolo,zopee,benito,zgoku,sahna,toma17,zana,kanden and sorry if i forgot someone but u can see in the video the foreigners dbo.we was the best before they raped balance so hard.also remember that attacker win budokai with sk with just a +8 set because was good.the level 55 was the best era of dbo,after that the slowly the game die and it fail.atm some class is unplayable.if you think is balanced is clearly because you play a good class.i see budokai finals.sm for win against sk need kd spam 1 fail and die.you remember skedar goin on arena was unkillable by 30 players?but yeah the game is balanced XD.in tw i was have all items +12 and pole +15 the gloves was 30% crit from event and i asnt still able to win against sks.i was winning wih autopot and rp pots.also i never say i was good in tw but in kr i was clearly one of the best fighter BEFORE they raped balance.also since my english is broken whisper me so we can talk what isnt right for me.

and here i correct you again,

its about HUMAN because they have less lp and low def than majins

oh and a swordman need timing and all use the skill that guarantee guard,kd spam and if he fail just 1 thing he is dead.Sk just need press bold strike and win.

maybe turtle got some chance,but again divine with pro gear never win against good sks

crane is good but they killed it in tw,crane should be a pro dotter and stak thousand dots with good dmg

also i dont say nothing about crit but about base dmg...so read what i write before post fighter and one shot because i could care less of 1 shot ppl in pvp,if server will be mine i will put 10x LP to all so pvp will be longer and more skill based LMAO.now as sku just need use bold strike for win.i will prove my point.i leave my fighter 41 and start make sk,u will see same gear how is easy win and play with sk

AND i dont think im unskilled bro...i was one of the best in kr,in tw i dont care cuz balance was suck...i was one of the first to go floor 50 with fighter and i was in korean guild u sure remember me :P

i reply to both of you;

bold strike is op.can 1 hit almost all human.no metter gear.sk put props u need put antibleed,so you already dont have good dmg cuz of his enourmus def.let's say the thing how they are,sk is and was op.make a match with both class geared and skilled and with new balance sk will always win.only good balance was in kr the patch with repetable quest before 3 cards.after the game start failing update after update.

definition of fighter:

a class that should dodge a lot and do medium damage.

like i say but i bet nobady of you know that balance go chk how was korean dbo lvl 55 cap before big patch that was balance,not the crappy tw that is SKonline,or SpeedPartyOnline.

sm for win against sk need do kd spam,need timing and all

fighter need keep it stunned and hope to dodge

sk for kill them both just need spam bold strike and debuff,or grab them to the edge and use fear,or use lifesteal,or use skills with def debuff.i can continue if you want

so dont say that is balance just becaue you play sk and face the truh

not true,nobady can compare with sk.as human you need a whole set just for counter bold strike.well he was OP in tw and is OP here too,i was hope to play fighter here but seems that to make good pvp i will need a sk...and is not about skill,i test with attacker(antiobese) a guy who win tourney in tw he use to play sm but after some time he realize that even a geared human lose agaisnt a non geared sk with a good build.humans doesnt have chance against sk,especially MA,is not about e def set and other things,SK is op.The soulutions are:give humans higher dmg,give sk less LP or the best option make bleed of bold strike do a lot less dmg

like i said before i m a veteran.i know that,but if you wanna emulate tw server you wanna emulate too all unbalanced class that was in tw?remember that tw fail...and now the damage arent like tw of spin.i already say the problem the same quest my friend was easy do yesterday he cant do it today with same gear because spin is too much nerfed.might majin is maked around of spin and buffs,as it is now is too weak.in tw ppl was having multiple accounts and buff before go in dunegon and on this way here will be the same.same for turtle.too low BASE dmg,crit formula WAS WORKING GOOD like in kr(100 crit=100% crit) so i doent see problem on crit but on base dmg.what should be fixed now at my point of view

nerf sk dmg output-they are tanks.now they are tank dps

make turtle kame do more base dmg

make spin do better dmg and less cooldown with rp

nerf speed so no more based only on speed party(this will make the game harder and only skilled will count and also variety of party)

resistence is not right

or you can keep it this way,but you can cancel human and majins cause they are not needed,all will choose sk because is stronger

giphy.gif

^Read this!

dear friend i was having scramble gloves and i was one of the best foreigner in korean server when you wasnt even know what dbo was lol.i know you need multiple set and all but is unbalanced that you need not use dex accesories just for counter bold strike.you need to make a set just for counter bold strike.namekian use props and gg.lets face the fact that if you wanna win you need have SK.other class are all obsolete.now more than before

too much thread talking about the same thing

my opinion is the game WAS unbalanced in TW and here is EVEN MORE UNBALANCED.if you dont know why i m saying this go read other threads.also mods should make only 1 thread with this update problem,because there are 3 threads saying same things.someone like it and someone dislike it.what DEVS should keep in mind is that Human is dps,Namekian is tank,and majin is for support and aoe.ATM Namekian can do all,so something is wrong.In kr with all +10 fighter vs +12 sk was balanced and victory was given by skills now by use blod strike like it was in tw and is it now.also party was have variety and spin and turtle was king of aoe.now balance is a joke imo,and you can do a full sk party with a healer for easly do all contenent of game

the game has been brought back to Taiwan retail lvls in terms of crit , success rate, resistance rate and damage. Turtle user may see this as a nerf if they don't have full crit weapons for pve purposes.

no its not like original dbo lol.i play there and atm the balance is more unbalanced of tw.the only class that are good now is Namek,other class is no more needed.maybe karma for speed buff.you consider to remove all classes and leave online namekian and name the game NamekWorldOnline?or even SpeedNClickOnline(i m sarcastic dont get mad)

is not like original dbo,like i already say original dbo was SKO and SPEEDPARTYONLINE,but here isnt better.but atm balance here is worst than original dbo.i already write the reason on other thread,now if you wanna make balanced game go see how the balance was when the game wasnt noob friendly(level 55 korean patch before op bleed).nobady was complaining on that patch.after that patch the game start fail update after update

stop saying is like original dbo.Original dbo was a mess with balance,but with this update literally kill some class.

and in retail dbo(sko) atleast spin and kame was good.Im not complaining about crit but about resistance and base dmg.some class got way too low base dmg.and bold strike still op.imo u shouldnt aiming to make the game like retail dbo,if the game fail was a reason,but should make it better.the game as it is now is unpleyable for some player.i think the game should have a incrased difficulty level by level,but hell some of my noob friend cant even do korin forest now.with a set +6 and gloves +7