Posts by TonyEffe

Go on Spanish section and read lol

Most of people I mention install game so how it is and delete it

I talk with them through Facebook too

They don't care of coming talk here because anyway upgrade will not change since this project is money hungry and make upgrade better will make daneos earn less cash.

As I say enjoy be the only one dbo open for now....because when other servers will open people will not stuck here with this upgrade system.

Dbo fail 1 time and continue this way will fail here too.

Chinwuke already say how to make upgrade better not more easy.

Anyway keep upgrade like this will only make people hack more more and more even in open beta. This server protection is 0 doesn't even use a proxy. Easy hacking

And tbh is always same 4_5 ppl say upgrade is good as it is and is people that or is gm or already got his gear

Almost all players with who i was play in Korean and tw.most of them Arent even interested in this project anymore because the server isnt running well.basically almost all old people doesnt play here,where are all' old veterans?You never ask Yourself why they dont play?

I www only new people in this game,because old people dont want to play in this condition.

Names?

All taskforce Group

All' people from the foreigners video

Paradise guild

Dbocom people

And here is almost Maybe 300 ppl

Also keep in mind someone who doesnt like Now the server is runned start work on private server.i test there too and upgrade is way better.you get +15 with 40-60 Stones.good rates even with downgrade because pure always give +3 or -3 but the rates are truly 33% not like here

Well my contacts doesnt Think is fine and reading the threads seems a lot of people dont like it.i know people with +15 But this doesnt mean upgrade is good.is one of the worst upgrade system even concepted for a game and as in Original dbo ruin entire gameplay experience and make people quit and dont want to play because if you dont life it this game you got 0 chance of even get +9.because one friend get +15 And get lucky doesnt mean that the system is good.ffxiv is good,aura kingdom bot this system here.and is funny to see same people that was crying and swearing against this system with downgrade in dbocom say is all' good Now just because they bring the game back.opwn your eyes people this system is maked for get your Real money not for effort or skills

You do realize that practically all of the P2W items have been removed from Cash Shop and are available ingame right? Dogis are cheap because of Wagu, stone drops have become better in addition to including white stones, brown boxes can be gotten from boss event, dogi balls can be earned via CCBD, etc. Daneos actually lowered the possible amount of income that the game could get so I don't know where you're getting this "only care about money" bullshit.

Get the dogi you want is more espansive of before

Upgrade system Stones are in wagu

More zeni you have better gear you have,fast money can be maked with cash shop

System upgrade like this make you waste money for get decente upgrade

Cc ticket floor 91 for 400 cp in cash shop

Need i continue?is multiple time de noticed it that this project as the things go want only money without care of a happy player base but only of who blindly supporto this project

Hopefully, Daneos listens to us and makes the needed changes. I believe that this server could be a successful one if several adjustments like this one are made.

At the start was nice.Now the Team only care of money.Mod Arent able to keep forum a good place,a lot of them are Kids and with power they Think they are cyber Police lol.the point is we asl about things but they dont listen.i start lose faith when i are wagu get added.that was one of most hated things.instead of add wagu Balance class and make better upgrade and cc150 and other dunegons

I day what i see.i get banned one Week for post in a thread in france but sas in General discussion.and i get banned 1 Week for reply on that thread because get moved in france swction.i get banned 1 Week for nothing just because i say what i think.all upgrade thread get closed.what you Call a moderation like this?

dont waste time here they care only of money.once they Will earn enough project Will close.mods ban when you say what you dislike and if you say is bad you get banned and post delete.dont cash or waste time here until the situation dont changhe

if you guys dont changhe things that comunity ask for this server will emulate the fail too,like original server

listen to comunity stop with deal with it attitude

and tbh most of changes make the game worst of tw kr and hk