Posts by TonyEffe

i just can't wait for ob too see the final economic sytem cuz we always have the legendary answer of" yeah but it's only pob " and " evreything will gonna bee ook inn ob " i just can't wait

will be worst than now and only cahsers and elitest will have decent gear

2 category of people:who have lots of real money and who live in sko....ehm dbo

There isn't any discovery, I don't need to see the video to know how it was the old upgrade system.

Do you prefer that the item break with the Broken card?

no we prefer a system without downgrade,like all normal mmorpgs,not a upgrade system lke the crapp,y f2p in android store

the thing is that community want a better upgrade system,your "customers" ask for it,so what you want isnt important,is more imporatant what "customer"will buy.compriendes gringo?

also i correct you,good players buy items for real money,actually all was can be good with a big wallet.friend of mine make +15 pole with 800 dollars,all was cash a lot and was good.so dont tell the story,here will be the same.this upgrade system requires 0 skills,just a lot of money

glad to see people opening eyes

solution? Chinwuke system

or remove brake and leave fail WITHOUT -1

we dont want a easy upgrade,we want something accesible.atm is impossible.i know you guys wan...need money for run the server but get money from a gameplay feature is what NTL did,and look how it end.you seriously need rework upgrade system and class b alance,not lose time to put wagu things and other things in cash shop

@2:25 - 2:38 of video, proof that you could stun bosses in TW, idk why Daneos said that you couldn't to TonyEffe. That being said yeah their dmg can use a bit of tweaking but not to the point where fighters can tank 5, and also their LP is too high for a non speed party to be viable which I strongly agree with you on that. But yeah fighters aren't tanks, so of course they can't just lure 5 supers their level. Even that fully buffed up Karma had trouble tanking the supers in your vid.

he put this because he want the game harder so ppl will cash it more.we understand that daneos and his team care only of money.sk need balance too,why he dont bother fix theyr bleed?because fighter is the most popular class,people play human need cash a lot for compare with a +6 sk. "end of off topic"

stun was work,i remember it,i do tmq and cc a lot of times lol and tbh before was working here too

all should reworked for make the game more balanced

legendary drops,stone drops and upgrade system

make the game more like korean level 55 cap and people will not be disappointed

you could do floor 150 with +10 items level 65,levels 65 stone drops in floor 120 for example,u60 in floor 100 etc etc.

this will make market of armour very big too.

anyway i say this conclusion just because peoples complain that is too easy,all get +15 and other things.

BEST WAY is easy,remove downgrade like me and Chinwuke was talk in other discussion

but that update would take time and effort and balance if course

i think that upgare should take SKILLS not money.

actually make endgame dunegons gives stones will actually make people do contenet+make them work for something.

if will be my server i will put U70 stones ONLY AS CC 150 REWARD(5 random u70+1 white all stones binded)

this will be a system that will work.As the game is now is for make money,like original game.The logic of this upgrade is make you waste money on it,not effort,just luck and money

and ofcourse with whitestone no downgrade,so who like to bet can risk,who wanna do it safetely just farm white and try

also daily quests for white stones and U70 pure will help.

Anyway the major problem is the "broken" card and the horrible rates of sucess and drop rate of stones

of course to make +15 should be suprr hard but rn for +12 u will need at least 10 whiye stones not talking that +3 upgrade from stones upgrades is rare as white stones

they need understand that it can be hard even without downgrade,with a better system more people will try upgrade and more people will sell/buy stone.as it is now is cheaper sell items and buy already upgraded items.i think that U70 white should not downgrade,and stones should be dropped in CC or endgame dunegon that take skills not only grinding.also the upgrade should fail but shouldnt make you lose what you earn