Posts by TonyEffe

the solution for not make this game fail like in KR and TW and HK is to remove downgrade.fair and simple.a better upgrade system based not on luck but on effort.as it is now is unpleyable and if you want good gear you need real money $$$$$$

Although it would be nice if the CC51 tickets became available in some free to play manner, let's not go throwing the negativity around. I mean at the end of the day, they do have to make money for these servers, so some decisions have to be made with the purpose of making money. But at the same time they have made some great strides in making this game more free to play as well, so let's be patient with all this.

And sorry if it seems I'm coming at you, I'm not trying to at all. I can definitely understand your feelings of frustration and I've have them multiple times my self, but we shouldn't go call them money hungry. They're still experimenting with making this game free to play, as well as making sure the cash shop has stuff people want, so let's be patient and hope for the best.

But nah, thank you a lot for reading my post, really do appreciate it.

dw is ok you are polite and my post wasnt against you but against the team.

yeah they bring dbo back but at what price?at the price that be good in original server was need less money.

reasons?

-new upgrade system(the system that make dbo fail),they should use the old one,that with core stone your item wasnt go more down of +6

-wagu wagu,litterally the end of rng with casual items,also this things was be hateful and not very much people play it.at the end even koreans put dogi in CASH SHOP because wagu nobady was play it (another money hungry fail)

-they use the worst class balance ever maked in dbo story (CALLED SKO NOT DBO)

this game is money hugry if you wanna be good,and now cc ticket too?it should be DROPABLE AND IN CASH SHOP,this way will works.they gift something like drops and put other things in cash shop for compensate.

anyway i think cc got a lot of potential and people should get more things for do it,also will be a nice idea add floor 200 where the boss is a multiple boss composed by your party memebers bad clones.shouldnt be hard to add(something like xenoverse style)

i dont understand you mean that bot exist?i already know,PM me where to get them please,im interested in it.i was use them in tw/hk wll be sweet use them here too

is not 33% since no point what card you choose they are just for visual

i will be fine if whites will be like before and will be dropable only in endgame dunegons tho

With upgrade system so hungry of stones for get good resultats stones should drop always like in tmq before

The community is very active tho....idk why people say its lost o.O

I already see this story in kr.give time.once they realize that upgrade is almost impossible and more you cash more you are good they will start leave.

And is not my opinion,kr was the same.expecially after the big patch.server was always empty.they merged all and was still empty.a player solo scramble because wasn't people do it.

i have a question for u my friend : did u play dbotw ? if yes so don't u notice a difference of p2w ? if no so you are blind guy , this server is not even close to bee p2w guys if u want a deffenitiion go play arch age , saint seiya online , blade and soul ...ect so stop complain about this server being too p2w if u pass all you'r time at plat u won't get monney cuz u won't farm dude i think the only thig that is p2w in cs are the brown boxes but the staff promised us that they are trying to get a solution for getting them IG HONNESTLY IT IS US THE COMMUNITY THAT ARE MAKING THE GAME P2W , i think that dbog team should revalue the aspect of buy \ sell sytem cuz no one sell iinteresting things vs zenie always brown boxes or dogi balls --' wich is a serious problem cuz zenie is usless atm

I'm around since Korean closed beta. And until level 55 all was good.after I start play a lot less because the game get ruined.even Korean quit when this "nice" upgrade system and this "perfect" class balance get added.and this is why game die.

Why is p2w?buy 100 dogi sell them for zeni and get stones.more try more chance of have better items.this I call it p2w.stones level 70 should be dropped only in cc.and break should get removed so people will actually have a reachable gol,not an illusion.like I say most of time this system is maked for farm money,took 0 skills just $$$.play ffxiv and you will see what I mean.even blade e soul upgrade works better.and class in tw was already unbalanced,the game start lose comunity the patch that make sk dps and transformations level 40.dw anyway I already play another games.actually I play cuphead,and is very fun.

- Drop Rate is fine
    - Class Balance will come someday
    - You don't need Cash Shop to enjoy the game since no more White Stones, Brown Boxes or Pots on it
    - The Upgrade System is fair compared to TW because you don't break your Item anymore

Read the other post I write.I don't think game will be balanced soon.its called marketing.most people want fighter,human for be good need very expansive items=more cash from the people to the server.Even in tw the upgrade system was not good,only in Korean with level 55 cap was good since with old white stones your items wasn't go lower of +6.after that they start milking money from this game with this crappy upgrade system and class balance.

Personally I see most of changhes unuseful and make the way for a more cashy server.true things that need be changhed are drop rate,class balance,cash shop unuseful cashy wagu,hateful upgrade system.only thing that is better than original is dunegons and tmq that actually take some skills to be done