Posts by Kasus

Hello community,

maybe someone can help me with this. I am looking for a slightly larger monster spot to farm in the lvl 60 berreich.

So far I have the monsters lvl 51 farmed for Zeny and U stones. But because I am lvl 60, they unfortunately no longer drop Dragon Balls. And am looking for a spot in the lvl 55 - 60 range.

The monsters should be only PHY or only ENG monsters, because of the armor. And the total spot should have 4 to 6 areas where on a spot are between 10 - 25 monsters.

I am Turtle Hermit and mostly farm all the monsters together and defeat them with 1 to 2 skills. Therefore, the monsters should not have such an extremely large distance.

I have inserted the maps where you can draw a circle in Paint, where the area should be. And maybe it helps not only me but also others from the community.

275104558-dark-namek

">d8w8uj8m.jpg

">7gogzrqp.jpg

">4wp6ryjd.jpg

I am very happy that it is so well received :saint:8|:*

[Accept more quests]

I know many games where the full come is normal, that the quest number is not limited to 30 quests, and DBO is a quest game which is designed to do as many quests as possible. :/ It's also very annoying because sometimes you have over 40 quests in one place, but you can't do them all because again the limit says you already have 30 quests. :| Therefore it would make sense to take it out the limit or increase the limit to 100. ;)

[Slots in the bank]

I saw this with Dragonball Universe Revelations, where the bank slots are significantly larger with 32 slots or more, but also cost 1 million & 10 million, which I think is very good. And do not understand why here the bank has significantly fewer slots than the backpack you have with you. With 4x Z32 I have significantly more space in the inventory than on the bank.

And the Basic Capsule Kit could also be changed to 32 slots instead of 16, since you can't use 5x 32Z kits, unfortunately.

[extra status points through seat training]

In Dragonball Revelations, you get 2 points per lvl up and can convert those points to CON, SOUL, ENERGY, DEX, etc. when you sit down. Can't here also introduce a system for extra status points?

[buff System]

What would also be very good if the limit of Buff would be increased. If you have a certain number of buffs, you can't get more buffs. Through this might be the possibility to introduce a buff event, I know from other MMORPG's that the GM for the server has applied buffs to all players, or that the server has done this automatically.

I know that maybe not everything will be implemented, or some suggestions are immediately discarded, but I wanted to write some inspiring ideas and wishes. :*;):saint:

If someone buy High Rank Pet Feed [10x] in the Cash SHop they get only 5x Pet Feed. :/

Do not know if so intentional or wrong text, it is at least misleading. ?(

Hey Kasus,

Welcome! We're looking at some changes to how tickets work pretty soon that may help with this! Thanks for your feedback. We're aware it's not perfect right now, and we're working on it!

<3

But I am very grateful for the upgrade system, because it makes the game much more fun. The game is developing very well indeed.

I find the new upgrade system very good, that was the main reason why I switched from DB Revelations to DB Global, because I found the idea very good and was thrilled right from the start. The droprate is felt a bit hard, sometimes you farm like crazy and get none, and sometimes after a long time only 1x U14. Coupone +12 and +14 in the token would perhaps counteract, some need it only for PvE and with +12 / +14 you would still be at a disadvantage compared to the people who have +15 EQ.