Posts by Vengeance

Hi, in this thread I'll be talking about budokai prelims (both solo and party).

In every prelims match u can see people running out of arena so u can't get kills, I experienced that today in party budokai too, legit people were running out of arena just so we can't get kills, and that's pretty retarded tbh. In solo budokai preliminaries u can see that too, people stealing kills and then running out. Only solution to fix this is to add something like minus kill to individual or the team when someone runs out, because it's retarded. I saw other people suggesting this too, so it needs to be changed.

First : the votes (not wiping data and wiping just items) are more than the votes with the wipe

Second : Dont be selfish here , if you are ready to start all over again , there is people that dont have time for that you know ? , i have a job , friends and plenty other things , i dont have time to start all over again , think about all hours spend on the game , LEARN TO VALUE YOUR TIME

Thank you !

Stop complaining, I ain't selfish I have middle school, part-time job, social life and many other things + I'm a free 2 play player and I still want wipe as well as other people like me, so if u can't reach level cap then just don't play the game like this MMO is the one with the easiest level system.

Dude look at the votes , many people are against the wipe ! so wiping will cause problems with players dont be selfish here !

Thank you

There is still more people that want wipe. 180 active people want it and it will bring back at least 500 players. 144 lvl52's don't want it because they barely came to this level and don't wanna play again

stfu already zolty is a retard but this is beyond being a retard, im a f2p, spent my time and zeni for all my gear but I still want wipe cuz I have eyes and at least over-average IQ so I can see that this state of the game is t r a s h, legit look at ah, look at +15 chinese and you will understand it.

The one that is being selfish here is you. Think as a normal player for one second. Would you come back after 5+ wipes?

Personally, i dont want a wipe, but i feel that coming for some reason, a lot of people in the community is talking about it, so i made an idea to do it in a better way.

Talking about the gear, atleast there has to be a wipe for the lv 60+ items, because they are not supposed to be in the game atm. And the current one is going to be outdated in the coming lv 70 meta.

He is selfish? I would come back after 100000 wipes if the game is fixed. Why would I play the game with buggers and people that have +15 gears and they earned it through dupe bugs etc. And what's different if he wipes everything? U will need 3 months to be lvl47 again huh?

To be honest, the only fun thing about this game, the only one, have been those times when everyone started playing at the same time, like a race, leveling their chars, seeing who gets lvl 30 first, who gets lvl 60 first, and so on. I've created way more than 24 characters to max lvl since DBO TW till now. And I never get bored of that 'race'. Adding every skill point, getting a new passive, growing up, making few quests with someone who was near me. And when you are max lvl it's all boring and repetitive again, you play alone just to grind permanently.

Starting from lvl 60 everyone with no items would be like ??? a naked lvl 60 char that would not be able to farm because he is naked, and has no gear from quests because they are all done.

Exactly.

if u r disabled and need 1 year to get +6 gears its your fault

When I read these retarded reasons not to wipe, I mean there aint any arguments people just say "I don't want to level again", please this MMO is like the easiest one I've ever played and I played a lot of MMOs. Literally you can easily level only problem is 45-55 but u can easily find party for ud3 or grind if you a PVE class, so idk why these annoying kids still complaining and saying "if wipe happens I quit", cool give wipe we won't miss u.

-You need dojo guild function

-You need to pay 1kk to attack some dojo and to have 20 active members

After u attack dojo and if u win the dojo war the dojo is yours, if u want to have dojo seed guild master needs to give it to you

I used to be one of you guys. “Dont add a new transformation it will ruin balance/the story” But when you look at it from a popularity perspective, Super Saiyan Blue alone can revive this game.

Seriously though, Super Saiyan is such an out dated transformation who even cares in 2019 about Super Saiyan these days. You guys have to take in the fact this game is in desperation mode and needs anything it can get to revive it.

Edit: A DB Super dogi was added into the game, that already ruins the story.

Who cares about Super Saiyan Blue? Those 20 players that are still playing this game even if it's dead? We need new client so we can play without those stupid crashes and frezees, and 70 cap (wipeout is a better option but everything is better than this state of the game). They said new content can be added through new client, but even if SSB was added, it would be unbalanced, humans would have OP transformation once again, and other 2 races wont

huh, how about this make humans saiyans then lol! this game already screwed so why not why screw it with crazy good ideas. It's nothing but a fan game now.

And i was also wondering what programming skills do i need for game developing. Im 16 and am interested in programming , though i only know a little java and javascript that's all lol. Wanna do something for dbo when i get legit good at programming .

This is just a private server of a game that got closed in 2013, and the OG story of the game is that all saiyans died but all humans have a bit of saiyan DNA so they can transform to super saiyan with help of Shenron. Like he said, don't ruin the story.