Posts by tusfull

As soon as 2.0 client is finished and released (that will take long time to happen still), there will be wipe as voted last year.

I hope it will be released pretty fast, I'm trying to play this without any issues for a long time, win10 is unbearable while in win7 fps are dropping like crazy when I am in place with a few players, any solution to that?

Still don't get what you mean with character creation.

Today we gotta that bug for need to update, so we waiting for someone to fix this bug that occured today.

Oh sorry, english is not my primare language and i mistranslate or misunderstand something, i mean will they be wiped off from 2.0 test? If 2.0 client will become the standardized one, what about 1.0 client characters?

Hello,

First off, my PC specs

16gb ram

I7-6700k

GTX-970

Z170-A PRO (MS-7971) Motherboard

WIN10 verison is on 250GB M2 SSD disc

WIN 7 version is on really fast, brand new 1tb HDD (it's good for world of warcraft BFA, so it should be more than enough for DBO)

So, i've tested 2 Windows versions.

Win 10 pro

Win 7 pro

Both 64 bit versions.

Both updated fully, with newest GeForce drivers

On win 10 performance was neat, but when "in the wild" leveling areas, or in cities it was giving me this "windows 10 lag" every few seconds or meters game just lags, then starts again quickly recapping what happened kinda

On other hard disk I've installed Win 7 pro and tested DBO and everything was flawless, no lags running around, leveling was decent, but! and it really annoyed me, when i entered starting saiyan village, game had enormous FPS drop, like loading new textures/characters and there were all npcs and 10-15 people, really slowed performance, but when i was already in that area, and it was "loaded (probably)" performance was better.

The win 7 results are weird because, back in the day when i played on Korean closed beta and official release and in HK and TW version and with less advanced rig performance was good

Also, can anyone suggest what to do with WIN7 version to not to have it lag in the cities? I'm really FPS fragile, and it annoys me like hell when fps falls so much in the city, it should not be like that when i run witcher 3 on 60 fps, but i lag with 15 characters in city from a 2007-like (on graphical level) game

Have anyone tried emulating windows 7 in virtual machine then booting up the game? might work, going to check this out tonight

because honestly, for 2 years game is unplayable for me due to this problem, i hate stuttering like that and i can't stand it

Anyone with windows 7 can confirm that he has no errors? Reply asap please

Hey, with WIN 10 fix i managed to solve my problem with low fps, but still character with whole world kinda slows down.. then goes faster, like game is running between 110% of it's normal speed to 90% every 4-6 sec switching back and forth

Also overall game is, as i presume badly optimized

or is it just me? it should run at 100 fps all the time and i can feel that's going sometimes sudennly below 60

Worked but i've got one question,

is my character supposed to kinda, slow for a sec during run and then speed up?

it's weird and makes game clunky

I saw some text on the middle that someone upgraded something to +12 and this text even was (from right to left) slooowly, going fast, slooooowly, again going fast

Like all world instead of being on 100% speed was going all the time from 110% to 90% and again.

Hi there,

So i have problems with FPS, my game is sometimes freezing just for a milisecond and then it's good, and when i move around things are kinda under 60 fps, if i stand in place it's fine. Doesn't matter if im in really crowded area or not, fps drop is visible. And it's not about my PC, i can play battlefield 1/witcher 3 on highest settings possible.