Posts by The Foreigner

Please do not spread lies just to prove your point, 1 RP solid bleed (700 dmg) with 1k slash deals 6500 dmgs, not 10k.

Cranes are balanced.

Alright here is my post.

You may know that i used to main DW, and i know this class to the core, it is not a secret that they are the WORST class in the game.

Dark Warrior changes ideas:

give them SK's aggro buff dragon's will.

deep strike lvl 1 = 256 / 125% physical, lvl 4 : 425/162% physical

increase is ridiculous like crane's fan out spells

turn lvl 1 = 316/155% - lvl 4 = 537/209%

dragon strike lvl 1 = 515/238% - lvl 4 = 804/310%, turn into lvl 1 = 547/253% - lvl 4 = 889/413%

same for aoe spells useless

whirlwing lvl 1 = 170/105% dmg, lvl 5 = 349/147% - turn to lvl 1 = 224/135%, lvl 5 = 419/207%

Cyclone lvl 1 = 213% dmg, hit rate -10%, lvl 5 = 271%, 10%hit rate decrease - into lvl 1 = 253% dmg, and replace hit rate debuff by dodge rate debuff : dodge rate debuff 5%/lvl , lvl 5 = 323% dmg, -25%dodge rate.

energy siege lvl 1 = 354/167% - lvl3 = 605/276% turn into lvl 1 = 416/184% - lvl 5 = 697/367%.

change EP bonus to ANTI*crit bonus (5%/10%/15%)

change SOUL bonus to FOCUS bonus (+10/20)

Decrease EP cost of Dragon's Punishment by 500, max lvl cost = 1500...

_

CHANGE FOR BOTH SK AND DW : hellzone grenade.

lvl 1 = 413%, decrease eng atk by 10 - lvl 5 = 468%, decrease eng atk by 50, turn into lvl 1 = 413%, decrease eng DEF by 50 - lvl 5 = 508%, decrease eng DEF by 250.

The reasoning for these changes is that DW have no true role in DBO, they are neither tanks nor fighters.

increasing their base damages will give them a huge help, because a +15 DW for exemple deals me very small dmgs.

giving them a boost of anticrit is only logical since their counterpart is much stronger yet has more tankiness.

giving them focus is because DW have the lowest focus out of all classes IIRC, they really need it.

if you ever think that too much changes can make them op, i can assure you that it is not possible simply because DW build requires a LOT of SP, here's exemple of build if these changes were made :

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?too…0000015534131101351053430

do you understand ? there is 49 sp used just for the DW tree... making a DW build is damn near impossible.

SK change ideas:

Hellzone grenade change like DW, otherwise SK is a very well designed class.

Only exception would be decreasing their passive eng def bonus to the like of DW's physical one, aka from 1171 to 989.

Grand chef change idea:

their dmgs are good, but they aren't unkillable like ultimates, so i think that giving them ultimate's resistance passive BUT capped to lvl 2 (so 182%) should be enough.

Ultimate majin:

The classe is top tier in both solo and party like SK, nothing to change.

Karma Majin: remove RP bonus of hesitation (spell lock) and decrease duration by 5 seconds; that way good karmas who play cooldown won't be affected, but noobs who stack up CON/PROP/FOCUS will.

Plasma Majin:

perfect class in my eyes, but people here want to buff them for 1vs1 smh... i know that good plasma are very strong, i got defeated by one a lot until i geared myself properly.

they dominate 5vs5, buffing their AoE dmgs will make them very unbalanced in 5vs5, so the only buff i see is;

Burning Rhythm lvl 1 = 233/148% - lvl 7 = 693/237%, turn into lvl 1 = 303/168% - lvl 7 = 817/273%.

the cooldown is 7 seconds only and even currently since you can get cap cdr easily as plasma their dps is the highest out of any classes (non crit).

Poko Priest:

perfect class, just make sure pets fully work (they used to give op buffs etc) giving them anticrit would be making them dominate 1vs1 easily.

Dende Priest:

same as poko, they dominate 5vs5 obviously and are the core class in this game, giving them anticrit would make them broken, but i guess that we could buff their dmging spells like :

Super Antenna Bean lvl 1 = 181%/109 bleeding damage - lvl 5 = 254%/221 bleeding damages, turn into lvl 1 = 234%/209 bleeding damage - lvl 5 = 339%/342 bleeding damage.

now let's talk about their useless aoe spells XD

Magical Ring lvl 1 = 145/60% - lvl 4 = 234/78%, turn into lvl 1 = 215/160% - lvl 4 = 376/228%.

Magical Leach (this spell is weird it does no impact dmg so i'm not sure... and it's a life drain, they don't need so idk)

Fighter:

This class is perfect in a way that it can win with speed vs anticrit people, or even ring out if you are smart.

I personally dislike how they resist way too much compared to retail DBO, but that may be explained by the fact that retail dbo fighters didn't use the % accessories.

Swordsmasters :

This class is the best designed one, do NOT touch it, it is perfect and has no flaws, no counter, a very good SM will probably dominate budokai in the future.

Turtle Hermits :

i know that many will talk about turtle book, and they are right. Turtle book should be giving the same effect to both Male and Females.

Crane Hermits :

I master this class obviously so i believe that i am the better person to talk about them.

Some people complain that they are too strong because of slow (?) yet when i face people who just wear movespeed boots i cannot do anything because of how both effects interacts with each others, just weird.

Others complain about bleeds dealing too much damages, but just wear antibleed, and if you wanna bring up the burn spells, understand that i can NOT use burn against MAs at all, they would destroy me, and i can only do this vs other classes after a KD, because i do NOT have an instant stun.

Now others say that they are weak because of the 1k slash nerf, but i think that this is untrue.

In my opinion, crane hermit is this class that, once mastered, and exploited to its fullest, it becomes top tier.

But if you can't play it, it will be a bad class.

My only problem is that, despite all my efforts, i still lose in luck based fights, and this wasn't that big of a problem when i could successfully land 2 huge dots and one shot my opponent.

But-- it is ok, i understand and know that every classes should have their counters, i have 3, unfortunately all 3 of them are overplayed x).

That's all i guess.

Hell no, ya'll never seen lvl 60 era when anticrit was 100% and fights never ended.

By the way these plasma ideas are just ridiculous, do you even realise that they dominate 5v5 ??? give them so much power and it's gonna be stupid. if you wanna buff them for 1v1 then just teach people how to 1v1. people wanna 5vs5 because they are better in here, just like dende, it's seriously ridiculous.

Fix dark warrior dragon's punishment (life drain), give them aggro buff of SKs, turn sharp slice into energy, give them CON passive of SK.

Karma majin : remove RP ability - cooldown of hesitation, spell lock spam without cooldown reduction is just.....

grand chef : give them resistance rate passive of ultimate majin but only lvl 1 for 100%.