Posts by Beka

Very Nice! Paths changed quite bit, I can still see similar same changes, Is it more HD-like?

March is 2019. Winter 2018 is over. I'd just put 2019. come on. Keep it up but Just say winter 2019. because if it were 2018 It'd end by December 31st. and now we're on January 2019. Just say Winter 2019, it'll make more sense for other members 100% Here, Winter 2018 had everyone thinking It'd be on December around christmas, but It's 2019 now. March 2019.

Nice to see you back in the game, Hope you enjoy it! It's little dead, but it'll liven up again once the new client comes!

I doubt if this will be added, but you can mod a another ssj into any color. It's gonna get updated to level 70 cap soon. the wait will be worth it after the level 60-70 missions are fixed, then we're able to level up faster.

The only healthy way for a lvl 70 cap is to whipe this server first.

We've already got wiped once in PoB to OB. They've said there WON'T be any wipes after OB to now(released state). You didn't clearly read the information that they've given when the members asked if there's going to be a wipe after OB. But there won't be any wipes right now.

I think rewards system should be fixed as well, a box could be obtained in nightmare mode, maybe? then rare dogiball should be on very hard mode, since it's hard to obtain it.

You know what would be better? Getting better rewards from world bosses. Instead of a title, how about getting a title from other dungeons like if you completed it and it gives you like 10 dex effect of the title for completing the dungeon, I know there's a title for cc150 if you complete it. How's that for TMQ4 hard mode and upper ones? I'd say for the titles can be obtained in UD6 since it's very long, right? We could do that for the VERY last boss.

I personally feel like 2000 tokens for 1 box would be too much, 500 sounds better because 2 can be obtained by having a character online for a day, and since most people box their own accessories (which usually bind) it would help them. Those who work long hours could get the same box amount as he/she would by doing boss event.

5% for a dogi is probably by far too much, let alone the fact that stones have a 0.5% chance (making it less than 0.1% for a green or purple) means that dogis would become way too useless to a point where people would throw them away, same way as they throw away common dogis.

Seal coin for party members is an awesome idea, but could be abused by people who are capable of soloing said dungeon, meaning they'd get 5 times more reward unfairly, while those who are not as strong would have to live with having 1.

I agree, I guess having one box per 500 tokens which players gets like 1k tokens a day, depending on their level, right?

I did kinda think that the 5 new dogis have 10% of drop rates in TMQ's, but I think for ANY dogi should be harder to drop and better way to earn it rather than using cash for wagu to get a dogi that you didn't even want or cashed the game when the payment doesn't work anymore.

Well, yeah Seal coins should be obtained for rewards like.. a dungeon coins making the other coins harder to obtain like CC can be hard to get coins, because no one doesn't basically solo CC50, right? How about making seal coins reward after the dungeon, and if someone who's strong enough to solo, unlike UD6 cannnot be soloed, right? That'd be a party requirement right there.