Posts by Chop Liver

Hi there community ,blue dogs, purple people and Daneos.

I'm here to bring up an old position that hasnt been filled leaving a void in the community.

4-5 months ago there was a guy named arubaru or aru whatever the heck his name is. He used to be a major go between as a Community Manager talking to the community on the forums and discord answering tickets and hosting some very unique events.

Since his promotion to Game Master there been no one to be appointed the Community Manager position. Leaving the forums in a disarray somewhat and a dividing line between the community and dbog team.

Im here to give my 5 recommendations For who should be the community manager. Please understand that this is my personal opinion so any filthy kur that wants a flame war go flame with somewhere else. But your recommendations are welcome below keep it civil:)

Heres my list Not in any order:

from what i noticed you have to be killing things, entering dungueons and doing rank to get tokens not just following around a charactor.

I think this was done because the autowalk feature allowed afks to place themself against a wall and collect tokens before.

but what do i dont know kurs im a just a pork chop liver!

Well said from a moderator who doesnt grace the forum often but when he does he makes an impact!.

This is what the community asked for a while ago good to see it coming into light! thanks kirito! op mod!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for token shop

I think adjusting the prices of important token shop items would calm the guys down who play the game as a f2p player right now its an illusion for a free play player to even consider getting these stuff in a fair amount of time in the token shop.

Currently it takes the following hours to get important stuff below in token shop

lp and ep pots 37.5 hours of game play needed to get 1

z20 inventory slot bag 55.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

z24 inventory slot bag 70.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

200% exp level 1-59 57.5 hours of game play needed to get 1

200% exp level 1-69 72.5 hours of game play needed to get 1

these items do need to get lowered drastically for f2p in the token shop to be seen as viable for f2p players to get some decent stuff .

heres my recommendation

lp and ep pots 7.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

z20 inventory slot bag 10.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

z24 inventory slot bag 15.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

200% exp level 1-59 22.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

200% exp level 1-69 30.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

Please consider it Daneos @toe-mateo @cardboardbox Tempest GokUsama @gmsexy Aru @Hardlockz Syren @ flexarot/kakarot Rybo33  Kuromi  Santo Kirito  Nanashi <-does this guy even moderate anymore hes never around?

My boi icedude setting things right.

the guys you named would be perfect to get the balance rolling i would only add 1 more person to the list Syren cause that guy level almost all classes to 70 and has pvp with all.

but yea sadly i doubt this would happen either.

Sirab is probably the most hated forum user in the teams eyes.

Sendoku is probably viewed as egotistical in the teams eyes (even thou he can back all his talk up)

only Syren and Temujin would probably be takened if they even considered it.

I dont think the team is fully aware of the amount of time it takes interms fo game play to get these useful items like cube is mentioning here's the numbers

you get 10 tokens for every 15 minutes of play

the amount of game time it takes 37.5 hours of game play for a life auto pot,

55.0 hours of game play for a z20 item slot bag

70.0 hours of game play for a z32 item slot bag

to all do respect dbog team I think this is kinda an illusion for a non cashier to get these items im not saying make them stupid easy to obtain im saying try and give a non-cashier a chance here.

if you can change either the amount of tokens you get for game play every 15 minutes or lower the price of the important goods like these ones listed above Im sure the community would appreciate it.

In my opinion I think if you make it that we can get an auto pot from token shop with every 15 hours of game play it would be fair to the non-cashier.

30 hours of game play for a z32item bag would be fair since its permanent. and 25 hours for a z20 item bag would be fair.

The FireFist is correct!

Most competitive players need more than 1 reset a week so they can do multple events and gather gear.

Reset books both brown and green in the cash shop should get lowered in price cause i doubt anyone purchases them in todays world.

Period.

i would say the problem as in this update with props is that Daneos is not communicating with the community and as we can see not even with his team as they have to wait and get insulted by people until daneos explains his move after he already made it .. we need a better communication between the develpoers

Sounds like a bunch of sadists in the team to be quite frank. All those threads closed for something that was already planned? @Pork Chop Liver You people just love to pick on the people who can't speak english well because they can't properly defend themselves. And the only reason why he spammed was because of threads being closed for no good reason.

Pork chop liver :) thats a good one Sirab.

I wasnt picking at Tony effe 's inability to speak english. I was stating facts that he spammed alot in the forums.

He was right about the old korean 55 cap it did have better balance then this game thats for sure.

Lets not get off topic thou.

This thread is about the questionable updates made by dbog staff and the lack of cummunication or acceptance of communicate from the dbog team and dbog community.

Personally If the team doesnt revert props back to normal 1:1 i can forsee alot of tanks/buffer mains leaving this game.

i hope the team considers what everyone is saying. It is very good that game moderators have shown up;to me its an indication that sirabs thread is getting the appropiate attention.

That's because most players gave up on this forum along time ago. People are always trash talking it on platform.

Most of that stuff is just removing P2W crap which should be done to every private server. The only thing in that list that was really suggested hard by the community and got put in for us was the increase in stone drop rate. But we all had to give up an arm and a leg to get that done, countless threads being closed, and also costed TonyEffe getting banned.

I admit Sirab you are right countless threads was closed. And the community (particularly you,bidal or bilal (i cant spell your name sorry;() ,blazing barringer , syren and adrain on fire) worked hard to get stone drop rates changed.

As for tonyeffe that dude was trouble. He didnt understand some basic things and rules within the forums. I watched that guy create 3 or 4 threads about the same thing within minutes of each other. Amongst other things that simply broke the rules.

See your already replying in a better manner :) then what you did earlier in this thread and in prevous threads :)

I think your idea of nerfing it to cap objects is great and is easier to understand, I also think the attributes on armour were dumb and should be replaced as well I support you on this idea 100%

Hmmm maybe another idea sirab for moderator? <- this guy got good ideas!

Chop Liver Yeah, you never know with this team because as I said in another thread they've lied to us and gone back on there word multiple times just to calm us down.

Basically what you're saying is the team is highly sensitive, and that we should be extra nice, ignore everything bad that they do, and kiss ass to get what we want? No, that's not how it should be.

respectfully sirab you need to work on your constructive criticism. the way you criticize every update, or criticize a comment mad towards you makes you look immature. What I was referring to is to try give criticism in such a way that can be useful.

Instead of saying comments like " your never know with this team". I bet any team member that looked at that comment just skipped it since you portray yourself as immature.

The team looks for comments that can help fix the game. Most of the time ill admit they dont do jack all. But we have to treat them with respect if we wish to be heard.

Im not saying we need to "kiss ass" or ignore the bad stuff they do. Im saying we should be more constructive and offer advice to how to fix the problems on bad updates instead of whining with no helpful solutions and just fire insults at the dbog team because honestly it hasnt gotten us anywhere.

This update for props has been critized for good reason. But from my experience the dbog team will not change stuff overnight or they wont change anything at all.

Both the team and the general community needs to change.

The team is not good at handling critism. They dont understand when people of the forums criticize an update its because they care about the well being of the game. The community wants 1v1 balance. and I have seen some great ideas from them but they get tossed away or shut down(closed thread) by the team because most of the team views the community as toxic,.

Althought experienced guys like Sirab, astin, echoson, Adrian on fire, and Donald fire fist (sendoku) ;care about the well being of the game. The way they respond to updates may seem like a turn off towards staff members and some members of the community. I believe the community needs to communicate criticism in a better light than what we are doing now.

Still no GM/Mod response? Yet they claim they listen. Also aren't we having lower level cap? Meaning less props can be stacked, so I don't see the purpose of this update with OB coming so soon. Unless level cap has also been scrapped? (You just never know with this team.)

this quote here sums up the bad of both the community and the dbog team nicely.

This community member is right about the listening part of the staff to a tee. but he then goes on to insult them, which is completely counter productive.

to conclude:

If we want results from the staff members we need to be able to present our criticisms in a more mature manner so the team will actually read and listen to us about updates.

If the dbog staff wants respect from the community members they have to be more willing and accepting to new ideas(actually try them out), and more accepting to criticism

peace!

I think we need a gm like tempest or mr daneos himself to comment on this thread to be honest its starting to become a grudge match between free to play players and those who donate to the server.

I doubt Iceman had that intention when he started this thread.

I assumed his intention was to either get one of his idea accepted or at the very least get the community talking of solutions/ideas to make brown boxes more obtainable.

anyways here comes off topic ban @StupidoBox

I think cashiers be mad because to them it devalues there money if things can get achieved easier.

The server survives on 2 aspects f2p population and cashing if 1 dips the other will too. Both sides need to see that a compromise is the best solution. at first i fully like icemans idea (see prevous post)

but the more I think about it the more I think the idea wont work because it makes it too easy for f2p people and it will piss off the monitary part of the server (the cashers) and they will leave very quickly.

I saw a comment on the first page that could be the best solution since it requires more work

probably by reducing the gold coin amount or the zeni amount, perhaps even implementing it on TMQs or UDs (to make them something actually relevant to gameplay).

I think this is a better option reduce the gold amount or maybe 20 gold gives 10 boxes no zeni charge. and have the higher tier dungueons like cell x and kraken give a chance to drop brown boxs in sets of 5 or 10. This way you have to work hard to get it.

instead of the craft system making it way to easy.

They're plenty of way to go about getting money for the server through forums ads, patreon, go funds me, Youtube-monetization etc but I'm pretty sure money is never going to be the issues in this case since this is an private server and it seem daneos and supposedly one other guy is working on it

Youtube monetization for this server is not allowed since daneos doesnt own the game. It would be taken down relatively quickly also you need millions of view for each video inorder to generate profit.

forum adds give jack all per month adds on my website generate a whooping 5 dollars usd wow!

patreon (good idea, but if cashiers are mad at daneos for making thebgame f2p friendly then they have no incentative to donate)

go funds me (same issue as patreon)

Its definately possible to powerlevel a plasma you just need to play smarter as your nuking attacks take longer to get off compared to a turtle. also as others have noted Better gear will increase survivability so u can charge your attacks and fire them off while getting hit.

Make sure u have full rp charge reduce cast time for your best skills.

A guy I dont at all like but Ill admit is extremely good with plasma is Sirab I wonder if he wouldnt mind posting a comment here to help us out Sirab

We do read suggestions some stuff has been implemented ie revamping the token shop for instance, flight system revamped

as well as a weekly reset all came from the suggestions from the forums

SIlly Kur.

Most of those ideas came from the moderator team themself.

Kur number 2 Im quiet Sure the team was more concern fixing the game before stuff is changed but hey im not a staff member

This is a great idea icedude I truely hope the team considers it . Only problem is these threads invite rift raft (like me) to cry about things or attack mods that are dumb enough to respond.

*peace!