Posts by zeuson

I dont like super in may aspects though as a fan i watch it and enjoy wahtever i see in meanwhile..

**Things i dont find accurate **

1.Goku is more naive than he was.

2.Frieza suddenly is able to fight with god forms of vegeta and goku instead of resurecting cell at least who was supposed to be way stronger than frieza.

3.The power scales dont make anymore sense i just eat whatever i see and shut up xD

4.Dont like that its very focused on Goku or vegeta most of the time that duo i know it s very popular but would like to see other
    companions get very close to the duo in strentgh power like tien and picollo krillin.Every time i see piccollo i feel that he is the guy
    who would interfare to block huge attack and protect his companion in sacrifice himslef everytime i see krillin i see the small guy who still got a fighter inside him but not for much as he thinks tien is way down although there is tremendous story in his race and wonder how he never reach godlike state thought this zen meditation,

**Things i like in super.**

1.Its art make me feel more dragonball saga sometimes like the fairy fatty guys or robot like in the old saga i like that feeling of sketch in this series

2.The scenario with the gods of the universes is so nice.:saint:

Παιδια καντε με add στο παιχνιδι Fendoru λεγομαι Ingame.Τωρα το αρχισα καταρχας ο server εχει ελπιδες για να γινει καλυτερος ?Γιατι δεν βλεπω κανενα progress schedule η κατι τετοιο

Thats pity.I hope the guys who are in charge dont give up on the project cause if its without sketch of progress or open beta date then nothing is certain.

Hello i was about to create a post about this but since i found same refference of what gonna ask i will continue this for more understanding.First of all Hello all :) my question is: There is a date that says when it gonna be open beta or something???