Posts by GokUsama

last update on translate..was before 8 MONTHS!Sorry this is not just slow down..this is stop working for translate..Its almost 1 YEAR

Last time it was updated on the log thread might have been 8 months (I don’t know how you even calculated it to 8 months), but either way behind the scenes some translation updates were made and uploaded to the launcher.

Hello,

We have not stopped translating, just slowed down because of some issues I have had recently. The translation work will continue soon so make sure you keep an eye on my translation update thread. You must also realize that this work is not being done by a massive team, but only a small team of 2-3 people. Although I am accepting new recruits who volunteer to work. That’s all I have to say for now.

GokUsama

So you are responcible for the many typing mistakes ingame? :/

Well in a way yes and no since I have a team who does translations... so at times things can go wrong. But gradually things will start getting fixed as i make more updates.

Did anyone else's rare perma dogi balls changed to 3 day dogi balls?
    All my perma dogi balls changed into 3 day ones smh

Hello,

Since I made a new English patch this Thursday, I forgot to remove the [3 day] text from the script. The issue is fixed now but will be updated next week patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,

While I am aware that the translations progress may be little slow but not having any update for “over a year” is wrong as I do make translation updates. Although recently I have been busy so the progress has slowed down a little but stay tuned at [ENGLISH]Translation for future updates.

If you look at it according to German time, technically it is still not past "1st march". You have to realise that it takes time to process wipe, refund cp on 500,000 + accounts and then move onto Open Beta. So please be patient... we are not running anywhere.

Hello,

This quest and any other "Korean" quests you see on the human starter map have already been translated, but unfortunately there is a bug with the Patcher I use to patch the game to English where it doesn't translate these particular quests. Our new Dev is making a new "Translation Tool", it currently has some issues with it but once it's ready these issues will hopefully be solved. Keep checking my [ENGLISH]Translation thread for more info.

Hello,

Recently some people have been bugging to obtain the CC Aura titles then selling them to people that don't bug them. So to all the players that do not bug them, It is recommended that you do not buy them as the titles will be removed and you will just be loosing the zeni and that also may result in players getting banned for wearing them. Any one caught wearing the title can be banned on the spot.

Thanks

Hello,
    Daneos will be away till Wednesday (29/03/2017). Until then please be patient as it will take him some time to re-start the servers because he forgot the passwords.

P.S: Daneos is trying to figure out a way to re-start servers (by connecting through team viewer) so depending on how it goes we may get a re-start later today and dragon ball hunt tomorrow also depends on that.

Update: All channels are now online again as daneos now got access via Team Viewer.

Greetings

how can i obtain "Watchdog of kiri" title? Is not available in the options of ncp

Refer to the list below.

This is a mini guide on the up-coming event, to guide those who don't know how to do it.

Only level 41+ players and higher can participate in this event.

How it works:

• After killing a level 41-50 Monster, there is 5% chance that a level 40 female majin spawns.
    • After killing a leve 51-70 Monster, there is a 5% chance that a level 50 male majin spawns.

Make sure you kill level 41 and above mobs.

Female Majin:

Male Majin:

These majins that you kill can drop silver coins which you can exchange for rewards at the NPC which spawns after killing a boss.

Boss 1:

Boss 2:

NPC Appearance:

With the silver coins you can buy gold coins from the NPC and with those gold coins you can buy more titles etc.

Silver coin rewards:

Gold coin rewards:

You can accept two "Boss" quests by clicking on the icon shown below (Depending on your level).

If you kill a level 41 to level 70 mob there is a 10% chance of a Majin appearing where they stood which you will then also have to defeat. if you defeat it you'll get 1 point added to the out of 30 on the quest

If the color of the "Boss" icon is:
    GREEN: Means bosses not spawned yet.
    RED: Means bosses are going to spawn soon.
    GREY: Means bosses are spawned.

After killing a total of 20000 Majins (all channels combined) 12 bosses will be summoned on every channel.
    The summoned bosses will stay for 2 hours and after 2 hours the event will reset.

Enjoy when the event is on thumbsup.png !

Portuguese Guide

Kid clocks aren't a necessity nor are they a mandatory requirement within the game as of yet. What you see in dbog currently is all "testing". Also kid clocks already work but just not implemented in the cash shop as this shop is just temporary.
    Just wait for the full release of the game maybe kid clock will be in the "new permanent cash shop", as off now this should not even be a priority at all.
    GokUsama

It does not require much advance knowledge. One question... do you know how to convert the chinese text in game into hex code and convert it to find ID?