Posts by MewRen

Make it not allowed for players to use mascot party/guild teleport and instant transmission, they are to op. Player can tp the whole guild to take out a player with a ball and teleport back to their gathered base to defend, they are never vulnerable to attackers.

another wipe will due no good it will only happen again , client and overall game needs extreme improvement. First fix the botting issue then work from there. ATM, the current game cannot be fixed the damage has already been done.

I know there's a lot o people that agree with that bullshit, but remember you guys that if all the 70 whites are just a cash item, so mostly players have no perspective of getting strong and maybe just abandon the game. Well, probably I will. Never put my hands in anything bigger than +13, even playing for months and being the strongest guy in my guild, that have dozens of lvl 60 players, a couple of then cashers, even. Right now and then the ones that can really afford +15 itens are less than 5% of the players. More than 95% of the players pass the most of they time hard working in the game to produce the zeni (selling itens in the stores - that's where ALL the zeni comes from), stones and good itens that less than 5% elite acumulate. That game "elite" then just ask for a more unbalance in the game, so they can fart in the face of most players and make they your slaves. But no one have fun just watching the same op guys being strong and never ever having any perspective of being one of them, that's sad even. No one play a game to be sad about the shitty economy system of it. People play games to have fun, if they don't, they quit. A LOT of the firends I used to play with already quit because of this. You guys want mostly of players to quit for the sake of a elite minority. Well, you all have the right to think that way, but you all will kill the game for good if get what you want.

Golden chest is dropped item inside ud's and golden key can be obtain from token shop its not only for cashers

Remove u70 white from being dropped after level 70 cap release and add them to golden chest for the longevity of the game. The reason for so many +15 is the fact that there is way too many whites being introduce to the game this will cut that into small amounts per day. Since level 70 stones are not obtainable as of now except whites from Wagu machine, it is not too late to make this change.

Reason for high upgrades is whites stones are now drop able , remove them from drops people wont risk going +10 or higher this is how it was in TW

I lost all my characters when og planet sold the game rights I was so pisssedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

BU juggling/jumping with hitman were the days and telos my fav scroll

I like the Kami retreat idea of giving ep but skill needs to be lower cd

Kam right now is really bad compared to previous servers. Right now average kam damage is 25-35k max ctri and +13 weapons. With the slight increase LP to CCBD, these floors will take a long time to complete and the risk of failing because someone "always" DC's. I remember seeing on TW, a lvl 50 doing 20-30k damage with not so great weapons and level 70 geared players doing over 120k without a problem. Can the damage get a slight buff around 40-60k maybe 80k at level 70 not asking for insane damage like retail.

which is good. No need to get things fast...right? ;D

Why would you want cc to be long, they are boring as it is rn >.<