Posts by YippYaya

Is it the case for everyone? The weapon/armor coupons we get from the lvl box crash the game every time i use them.

Also Area Bleed for spiritualists is glitchy. If you use it immediately after another skill it tends to go on cooldown without going off. Really annoying to lvl with it.

------Item/Stat Name: Turtle Book

--Current item effect/value: Gender - specific

--How you wanna change that item effect or value: Can we not? Currently the way it is, female hermits have a HUGE advantage to males, and unless the item is being reworked, I am strongly for making the maxed RP effect be applied to both genders. It is extremely anti-fun in any game for mechanics to be gender-locked. Whoever came up with that idea has a narrow mindset. It is unfair that I should be punished for not wanting to stare at a loli the whole time I play.

Just joined, hey guys. I might sound crazy but one thing that always bothered me in the original game is how instant transmission is available only to the fighters. It has such great utility that I believe every class should receive it. To balance one can allow only fighters to use it in pvp, but dang it, my memory is hazy but I remember always calling "bullshit" on the sheer fact that only one class gets this incredibly useful skill for fast traveling.

So I was browsing the net and accidentally stumbled upon this gem. are you guys telling me this is FOR REAL? I played the original on the Taiwan server, too bad I joined a little late to the party and by the time I hit high 50's the game shut down. Super stoked to see this happening, I'd love it if someone would answer some questions like when is the full release coming out (ballpark) and what server pop are we looking at(ballpark as well)? Oh man I'm HYPED!