Posts by TheProdige

Let's take one last chance, they are betting on these new improvements, I do not think the players will approve another future reset, they just agreed because they know the game is incomplete.

let's bee honnest between you and mee who will gonna lose the most if we reset ? f2p that kept playing since day 1 of OB till now , i have 2 guildies i can't even imagine how they felt they will obviously leave the game cuz they feel like they litterally lost their time preparing themselves for lvl 70 cap , how a project can bee serious if you can't preview the OBVIOUS bugs , they should listen to the old players , for the newbies they won't lose much for peopole that were waiting lvl 70 to start playing it's the same , for me this game mannaging has nothing to do with something called LOGIC and yeah restart the server and when you guys realease a new launcher and new cap new bugs appear and you know what just restart again ;);)!!

everyone will benefit from it because the game wouldn't die and shut down then. Considering the fact that above 600 players want a wipe shows that the game would go to a dead path if it doesn't happen. It's not idealistic option but the best way going forward from now.

well i won't bro , i can't imagine how naif pepole are so what the game will gonna bee all good after doing thing aka a restart ? , the problem is obviously the daneos method dealing with the server devlopment 1 year at cap lvl 60 and then you get a reset is this a joke it should bee , actually once i saw the post i thought it was an april prank , but it looks serious , how am i supposed to beleive daneos it took him 2 years to launch the BETA , from POB TO OB 2 years then when OB came out he acctually confirmed that we won't have any RESET IN THE FUTURE and i thought he was serious for once but acctually i was wrong .. , i feel so bad about how this project turned .... for everyone who cashed to support this game i think they should get back there monney cuz it's like a scam ..

Well you stop play since 2018, another people did what you did and farm like 3 months at least more than you and they agree with the wipe 60% of them at least by the Legitimate vote count.

it's not my fault if the game at lvl 60 cap is wayyy to boring , if he restart every think , obivously the casher's will bee the only one who will gonna benift from this shit , and pleas don't tell mee that f2p will benefit from great econnomy , no bugs and all the BLA BLA BLA that we got at POB

i don't agree about a server wipe and thats why , i stopped dbo since may 2018 with lvl 60 cap , i used to farm like a mad man and it wasn't easy ( karma isn't op enough to grind like it's supposed to bee at lvl 70 ) so i farmed and bought z32 ( it was extremly expensive ) same for the brown boxes i bought 150 brown boxe and saved them for lvl 70 cap and i can get instant 50 boxe ( world boss quest ) so all that for nothing i would lose all the advantage i have know all what i did for nothing i think it would bee the last time i play DBOG , cuz it's way too much daneos was "Clear" no wipe is going to happen i stopped at 2018 i can't imagine what the ones who kept playing till now would feel , i think that it's daneos problem he should find a solution to rebalance the game at cap lvl 70 for the gear lvl 60 gear is obviously usless at 70 cap expect for the CCBD gear the ones who have cc gear deserve it cuz they went playing instead of staying at plat so ...

to be honest i can't understand why a naruto / dragon ball 3D open world mmorpg doesn't exsist yet i mean , even if the mmorpg era is dead but this two licence's are like a beasts you can easly done a great game ,

by the way if it's not a open world game then it will gonna be big garbage

mee as a karma in POB i used to have crafted +15 golves 27% crit damage + 11 prop + 9 prop +13 prop ( earing + ring ) i used to farm wiith crafted +5 21 and 20 % lp recover and without a buffer it was way to long / almost iimpossible to farm papaya sharks , that have 9k lp each so if you wanna stop multi client how the fighter / sword will gonna farm ? how mee as karma mee i will gonna farm mobs , how the hell +15 crafted golves does a great damage and it was really hard to get .. so can't imagine with regular +10-+11 golves how i'am supposed to farm and play as a 100 % f2p player how am i supposed to get zenie expect purple and green stones you won't have any monney i used to bee in top 20 at least of the farmers servers , biids in general are usless , cuz you can't sell anything and to find a max stat drop is 95% impossible ( over 200 kraken run for 1 10 prop earing ) and it was a team mate who got the dice not even mee same for cellx and bacterian , so before plan some serious changes pleas ask players of the server , and stop acting / planing new things and ask gm's cuz to bee honnest and no offence they don't know how the hell this game is supposed to play obviously

some stats need rework for example soul and strenght who use soul and strenght waepon and sub waepon and i wonder why we don't have strenght / soul sub waepon instead of e.attack and p.attack ? in addtion to a complete rework of the RNG in this game

with this sytem we won't see random peopole at the plat

honestly i am sure there wont be any new content in the game and as IronSamman98 said this game is 100% farm..you have to farm over 10 hours in order t get some stones and maybe you get something good with these upgrades and use all these upgraded gear you've made with so many hours to pvp which is really bad atm..i mean the pvp is bad

yeah exactly for lvl 70 peopole there is no need to farm instance's , even the CCBD the only thing that is great and worth to get in the cc is that rare dogi ball so , farming at papaya island is x10 more benefic than anything else , UD5 / UD6 are usless ud's expect exp there is nothing special you can get there .. pve need a look on this game