Posts by TheProdige

talked about this a year ago , there is only 3 solutions to solve this problem

1- add more channels like having a total of 20 channels with 500 each

2- add more mobs in some spots

3- add a special cc floor where u can choose the mobs u want them to spawn time you want to stay in and you pay for this this "flooor" is for u till u leave or time off and iit's oonly u and you'r party who can get in

when it takes LONGER peopole players stop playing or atleast being active , when the and when the 70 cap finnaly comes will come with tons and tons of bug i'am kinda sure that we will have a quest bug , when everyone finnaly hits the lvl 70 cap we will gonna face a new problem aka the FARM GRINDING SPOTS , how the hell you will gonna farm in a spot where there is enough mobs without having a tank or toxic turtle that try to take the spot even if you was there first , this problem is maybe minor now but later many peopole will quit cuz of that

hI,

Yes i know , 80% you see me on tatami , (30% afk farming ) but idk if u sied trade chate , i was searching for party cc all the day mentioning im + 15 speed , with full set tmq , no person take me the only person who have cc armor is superxingge and its my friends and he told me he got carried by his china friends, Fighter have no chance to go cc right now because of the buffer , buffer was usuels , the only way to slove fighter , dw , sm pve , is adding another slot 6/6 on party , or , bye dbo globale ^^ , simple.

adding new spot = make all game dungeons harder = tons of hours to work

this may not even solve the problem peopole would take double buffer or i don't know 2 poko's using prop

First i'am kinda sure that balancing this game for both pvp and PVE is impossible ( even a PRO TEAM FAILED)

the blance should bee done first in the DEV server , a server where you are supposed to take the best pvp and PVE player's wich most of them do not have acces to test things , instead of that bug tracker's are rondom peopole that don't have enough Knowledge it's a fact !! and staff need to deal with it player's that wins the budokai every week ( ryosai team ) all of them should have access the solo winners , pve player's ...ect

PS: Example of random guy having access to the dev server ( with all my respect to this guy but i never see any exploit done by him ) http://prntscr.com/k10ud7

all this ( no server's for hours and hours ) is nothing near the crash at cc , the cc crash used to tilt mee so hard i had like 0 crash's once i'am in CC lag starts and obviously a crash imagine what you will gonna feel when a friend of your's will use a ticket 91f and then you crash cuz of the f**king server and they can't continue without you ...

daneos need too stop working on every single thing he's working on and look out the server

Another solution to solve this easly Daneos give one of you'r game master possibillty to re start channels and server , we always get 3-4 down and the rest of them are all full ( farm spot's )

So you want to destroy the tank role? Nice

POKO can tank once 70 , the tank role is more for SAFE Runs but if you want to do it fast you take 2 buffer's 1 poko 1 karma 1 dende (( good dende btw ) tank isn't a must like a dende most of cc runs BACK in tw was done by a tank poko

This skill will have no impact on high end pve

tank fighter would bee new meta 10 sec the boss can't target you not even auto attacks if you have the right props i think a fighter can tank , keep agro and with a dps instead of real tank the boss will die really fast ( speed fighter )

paradise won #1 in team budokai one time, on 2018-05-20.

Every other time it was either faze or ryosai.

My apologies for calling undisputed nobodies, but i dont remember them being competive since they never won in 5v5.

Im sure for you, they were somebodies.

Good thing that currently the actually strong teams are still around.

so now budokai = Faze and Ryosai Domination , i guess same for dojo war's ?

i don't call this a really competitve game -_-

I did a poll and players do not want silver chest in the game, I am all for silver chest

you mean silver boxe ( brown boxe V2 ) it's like somthing we need i want spend 200 boxe to get 1 13 prop earing according to the high amount of jewels you need siver boxe's are a must to get max stat 1 silver boxe won't bee enough u will need at least 5

golden chest without sliver boxe's ? completly useless

golden chest and silver boxe's could bee a great update that boosts that may bring back some players