Posts by onimusha

The game is great, but fighting in the game is the opposite, it happens very quickly, sometimes you just watched everything happen. Is due to the effects lasted too long. Or because the crit dame is too high when your LP is quite low, avoiding less effective. When you have 15 buffs, will automatically remove any buff of any other gender if you buff your skill, I think that would be reasonable. And just get 1 buff from another party. If you get all the buffs of a class, that class becomes meaningless.

I have a glove, it can not unlock. The other equipment has binds (activate) but it only activates, and I can not give it to the machine to unlock. Show the error message, while I unlocked a lot of equipment. Who can help me?

Rockfall rate in this version randomly when fram. I'm a fighter. If I do not have 1h fram stone. In ud3 is almost hit 10 mods is falling rocks 50-55. Also, in this version, sometimes I just fly down and hit the mods to fall u70 green. Then 1 hour later, and maybe no, I was lucky and three times were like that, but in the u did not fall rock. but i like this version. because of accidental drop rates. Suitable for low framerates