Posts by XLR8

My idea is pretty plain and simple:

Like as in google, every time we enter a page where the language is different then default, it pop ups to change it to default language.

What if we had that option in our settings, for example if I were to put my settings on english then if others talk in spanish it should be displayed as english in my screen.

Advantage : Better scope of communication between players speaking different language, no longer you have to go to google translate to understand what they trying to say, then switch n reply to them.

You can trash talk them n be assured they understand it(jk).

Disadvantage : Overhead on server for translation.

Google offers Google Translate API to take care of this.

P.S an option to turn off translation for other players, so that in case you want to keep what you talking in your language to be among your peers.

Post screen shot of your armors, tell us how many hours you spent on grinding and may be we can suggest a bit tweaks.

+what feifei said

The "Hypocrites " Joke was not even close to bee funny but it was a nice try , tell mee know where the hell you have seen +15 Sk full anti crit get one shoted ? ... Tanks are made to tank make the Taunt work in pvp could bee cool ... of corse the oppennet can use skill and deacrease the range.. i never seen A tank get one shooted in any mmo but i never saw a tank 1 hit almost all classes that have "good stuff " .

Please, i have seen fighters with +8 sticks 1 hitting +10 sks, you basically want tank to be +15 meta gear to be not 1 hit, having +15 set shouldn't even be part of conversation, even an avg tank should never be 1 hit.

Everyone crying that SK one hits them, everyone want game to be like an actual mmo, where tank should just tank not act as dps. But everyone wants to 1 hit SK with crits :V, hypocrites. If you want to nerf bold strike, give a huge defense bonus so that even if dps is taken from them they remain as TANK.

People give example of other mmo where tank cant dps, show me mmo where you can 1 hit tank.

Bold strike isnt just a pvp skill, if you ever played SK you would realize there is no other skills which can help you farm.

You think SK gonna go to each enemy n cleave or do violent slash or leach n wait for cd. Its cancer to farm as an avg SK.

Instead of begging to nerf sks, try suggesting different calculation for pvp n pve. SK need bold strike for their pve, so just use different calculation in pvp to make it fair.

Hate the system, not the class. Peace.

P.S I am a DW, recently enrolled to Xavier institute of gifted SK haters.

I will sit days with you broda, explain me how xenoverse isnt a sad ripoff with clingy battle system, or even has half the number of features that dbo does. Your review is as meaningful as a infant`s opinion of world, like literally, level 1.

Your problem none forced you to make 5 characters its like having 5 children and you can't feed them because you're broke

Stop with your BS, read the whole thing before highlighting a single section n commenting over it. Know one even knows you, ask anyone who the hell frod is, he probably has more experience in this game power leveling dozens of people, grinding for hours and getting to position he is. I support the upcoming update but not your constant senseless nagging.

Hmmm pretty acceptable , so both of you have farmed your own con gear and crit % weapons and made it +10.

I totally get your stand point Exiled God , but if you notice no one borrows armor for PVE. What I want is not some thing as stupid as borrowing armor for PVE and giving it back, but basically you are killing a major part of economy of game which was made by selling + gear, thats how many people earn money.

We will start fresh in OB with 38 cap, when that happens I really hope all the shit is cleared n we have better economy. But when we are at prime n spent most of our work on our lvl 38 gear n level 50 or higher cap drops, I want to sell my lvl 38 gear cause its not useful for me but someone else could use it.

Borrowing armor isn`t my main objective, its a side product of my idea, that is allowing gear for sale (Money is my main objective).

And Takaroku , those point were for Sirab, didnt mean to offend anyone in first place.

Or make gear account bind and free shared bank so players can swap their stuff on alts like other veteran mmos.

Yes, I wanted to add that too. But I already suggested that in one thread, so extending with further ideas.

I want seal to stay, but only on borrowers n scammers not on people who use it for pve / earning purpose.

1. +15 selling will still go on, just for higher price which is included cause of sealing. You think guys who buy so many cp that they dont know what to do with it cant buy seal coins.

2. You need good armor to do cc, kraken,cell etc( I will assume either you never did any of these or that you dont consider armor required to do this to be not amazing, amazing is pretty relative term).

People wont even take you to pt if your armor isnt good.

We can hardly earn enough to sustain one character with gear we obtain, I dont see why sharing armor for pve is wrong.

And how will others be effected, it cant go worse. Basically you cant borrow armor at all according to upcoming update, I am just suggesting allowance for pve, n yes people buy armor to level themselves if you wondered.

Yes, given a situation where you want to send con gear from fighter to turtle to farm or some reason. What then? What if you made armor to level yourself 60-70 n want to sell it now. Its better off us, so "Dont equip it" doesnt solve problem. Anyway thanks for response.

In light of recent events, discussions regarding upcoming update I felt I should throw some idea to reduce the drawbacks of this system. Idea in itself is very good, but implementation has effected both people who have been playing honestly and scumbags. I think biggest drawback is inability to differentiate between these two. Cause of it, basic concept of power leveling for money , selling armor for money is killed.

So without changing system, this is solution I came up with, hope you guys suggest any edits in idea or drawbacks :

If you buy or get gear from others, you can use it just for pve. Any sort of pvp let it be rank, duel, budo will be forbidden with such gear.(Unseal coin to use it in pvp)

I know some may feel if you bought it its your right to do what you wish to do with it. But lets face it, Daneos wants to bring this update so you cant stop it.

I am trying to save at least the few who play game for pve, may be it could be this idea lights some ideas in you to deal with pvp as well.