Posts by Yuseppe

this is advertising I quite sure

Why ?? Then may you report it to the moderators ??

"MMORPG"

"Phone"

Yeah, pick one.

Like Monsters park ?? But finally not MMO I missunderstod that, so I must to edit it.

moba's mmo's are games made for pc not for console or phone !!

Dragon quest X ( My avatar image ) is a great MMORPG for PC / Wii / Wii U / 3DS / PS 3 And this summer had a open beta for PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Just look on google.

My font of this news was a spanish game magazine called Hobby consolas. Check out the digital version if you are insinuating I'm liying or ardvertising, trolling... Whatever you want.

The company Namco/Bandai have announced a new not MMORPG about Dragon ball called: Dragon ball Sekai no senshin ( the Best warrior) in China.

It will be exclusive per IOS and Androidsystems.

I don't like to use the phone for play, so I'll not follow that. However, here must to be a lot of people very fan of Dragon ball, same like me, so I think maybe that could be interesting in the future for some people around here. ( Or maybe everybody already knows about that ).

I wonder if they will port, or remake, DBO with some new features from the last anime DBSuper, or they will start a complety new concept of MMORPG about Dragon ball's universe...

Of course, I'm wondering about a possible future localization in the westerns regions too...

Edit: Fist time I wrote this I thinked it was a MMORPG :D Sorry !!

Ha ha ha !! Good introduction !! I wonder how many veterans guilds will "resurrect" here.

I think I'm becoming a little nostalgic now, Ha ha ha !!

good to see some long time DBOR guys "jumping ship" :)

I saw even a spanish guy that was in DBOT "ship" too. And surely there are some people and guilds from the "Corean ship" too. He he !!

Hello everybody on DBOG !!

I'm Yuseppe from Spain. I love Dragon Ball and this game since the Corea and Taiwan's servers !!

I'm a player focused on PvE, so if I find some bugs or errors, maybe I can help to this pre-open beta development reporting them.

Thanks for make this become true !!