Posts by PattyFlux

Pure Majin is a transformation without defense, without life, and without skills, making a class defenseless, at least dash should be added

With 140 ping +

I am the leader of PublicEnemy, if i say we attack your dojo it wouldve been a safe deal.

But this was never the case.

So stop acting like we feared to attack some easy overconfident fools like you.

But now we heard your barking (besides the crying in plat) so we will give you our treatment ;)

I'm listening to this a week ago, your barks are high.

We're invincible so far, what are we missing out on? u said that they would attack us this week, we wait and nothing ... my dialogue with a random one has come to an end, I will only speak when u challenge us, until then, I will stay here for whenever they want. good evening :D

The skill (Pleasant Feeling) does not work if lvl 3 (ultimate Pleasant Feeling) is maximized in conjunction with the bubble (Shield) on myself.

Fix it, if not, leveling up to level 3 will be useless, and will need to resume at level 1 ...

you dont even know the secret or soo say non secret since back in tw days how much broken kid buu really is it does not need any buffs if it gets rip most people... pob kid buu raped whole brs and chinese guild by just being 1 alone ...

you did not understand the purpose of the transformation, this can not be something exclusive to a class, this should be an upgrade rather than an exchange of status. If you think it's worth putting a usable transformation just for 2 classes and totally ignoring the rest, you've done it wrong

Yeah they can be used anywhere but its pointless to do it. Im not saying you cant but they are not in the game for that. Of course you can have fun with free duels but SSJ/Kid/Great is not in the game for PVP purposes. I did some ranked battles and some new players was trying to use their SSJ. SSJ wastes precious time while transforming and you need every second in PVP. They are asking why a PVE transformation is not op at PVP.

''I did some ranked battles and some new players''

you are the new player

Detalhes

Sim, eles podem ser usados em qualquer lugar, mas é inútil fazê-lo. Eu não estou dizendo que você não pode, mas eles não estão no jogo para isso. É claro que você pode se divertir com duelos gratuitos, mas o SSJ / Kid / Great não está no jogo para fins de PVP. Eu fiz algumas batalhas classificadas e alguns novos jogadores estavam tentando usar o seu SSJ. O SSJ desperdiça um tempo precioso ao se transformar e você precisa de cada segundo no PVP. Eles estão perguntando por que uma transformação PVE não é op em PVP.

there is no skill for each function, you fit where you think best.

Unlike ssj, which in turn has the statuses increased, and this does not prevent from using their abilities, therefore serves for all human classes.

However kid buu, which is usable only for damage in wonder majin, but lonely? be stopped using skill for a short period until you receive the 1st stun and rip, not counting the pve that is totally dependent on other classes to join the mobs (before dying for its slowness)

Normally the most broken transformation is Kid buu been broken always is broken

for seeing SSJ getting a bit buff dosent matter kid buu just need to hit and still dead for humans anyways lol

meanwhile giant namek is soo say broken too but should be getting buffed with more dmg cause of the 10 min duration but oh well what can we do against giant namek and kid buu oh here is a idea wait 10 min for giant namek to finish then gangbang kid buu when he is standing there doing nothing lol

totally disagree, kid buu do not have a great advantage of what could offer, a slow transformation, no increase in status, and totally vulnerable, you become what? to gain a skill? should be better worked