Posts by Sendoku

If none of you can find an idea well here's what i think;

I-frames in this game are incredibly strong, because of how almost every spell has a long wind-up animation, making you able to easily dodge anything thrown at you (that isn't instant cast).

Put for exemple my matchup of Crane VS Karma, i do get openings thanks to my gears, but it does not matter at all as every single one of my spells have an atleast 1 second wind-up before hitting, and my sleep is 2 freaking seconds, my poison (for rp stun) is 1 second, the only way for me to win would be to end up like DiViNe, full +15 CCBD with maximum DEX and be RNG dependant, but i'm not a Fighter, i'm not relying on luck.

Shout's I-frame is way too long for how strong the spell is, it's a 45m 3second stun with a ~2 second iframe, on 18 second base cooldown (so 9 second with 50%cd).

Basically, you simply can NOT get hit as a Karma if you spam Shout.

I tried many things like slow then charge RP and KD with my 45m spell, but karma shouts right when my kd hits him.

I've also tried spamming dots whenever i get an opening, but he can shout WHILE getting hit and negate the dmgs.

Now yeah you can use it against them, but will you stay nearby the edge when he can RP confuse you/Stun you then ring you out ? well i did, it always ended up with me out.

"sendoku stop say bug when u lose"

• "Love Cursing Armoa" removed DOT debuffs.
    • Cooldown did not start when removing a debuff with "Love Cursing Armoa" skill, while having the buff effect.
    • "Playful Doll" effect now stops when getting attacked.
    • "Crane Presentation Mastery" skill did not increase the damage correctly.

T'as rien compris au jeu du coup.

Les bonus des sub weapon ne s'ajoutent pas à celles de tes gloves, donc non elles ne s'affichent pas dans la fenêtre.

Pour les calculer, il faut additionné les stats de base + celles de ta sub weapon.

Les stats des gloves ne se mélangent pas avec celles des sub weapon, ce n'est pas un bug, ça a toujours été comme ça.

Seriously this is ridiculously high, it costs 500k zeny just for a 50% success rate, and like many people it takes me up to 4-5 tries to change prop of ONE item, this is heavily taxing because no matter the content you do (UD3 for exemple), you will need to change the attribute of 3 items, meaning that you can blow 5~10kk just for this, and it is seriously ridiculous.

Either remove the failing rate when using an item, or just decrease the cost, because this is seriously stupid and ruins zeny.

1100 with RP, something you barely can get.

I didn't take the time to read everything but ye, defending SK because you main it just make you lose any credibility.

Life drain is broken and it's a fact, can't gear up to resist SK because of life drain's ridiculous dmgs.

Still makes me laugh how people who play sk can't even get aura

If you gonna talk about retail, then bring back 70% cd cap,

That vid is pure bs, none property bug on top of full ccbd DEX geared sm (he has 300 dex total) and event weapons.

The burn is great but it's way too low without RP, it should be like 100/200/300/400 burn dmg without RP, then same bonus with RP as of right now, making it become about - 1100 maxed.

I mean, SK's life drain is a - 1000 32 seconds dot after all.

That bug was reported in early Open beta and i flagged it as a critical bug but back then they planned to keep that bug as a "Buff" for karma.

Thanks to the feedbacks now it is considered as a bug and it will be fixed sooner or later, in the other hand you have to learn how to be patient.

buff karma lolxdxdxd buff the strongest class xdxd give them a bug that helps them against classes that they already destroy lul xd

"No, Budokai will stay an once in a week event, to not lose its magic."

"Also sorry it has been 3 months since Karmas have been dominating budokai due to bugs, but no worries it will be fixed next week ! this time it's true !"

Magic is definitely the word ye

Added. It should be fixed now, but report if there's still any problem.

Apparently, that part wasn't reported (or we missed it), so Daneos didn't know about it. It'll be fixed after next maintenance.

Great.

So another budokai where everyone will get f*cked by karma bugs.