Posts by Aryastark

i strongly disagree with all the suggestions stated in the original post

first of all, boxes were a good thing and thats a fact
    why would anyone want upgrade crystals to become a UD/TMQ drop? to force players to spend endless periods of time trying to farm a couple crystals? let people enjoy the game the way they want, its not up to you decide how players have to play their game!
    money cost for each upgrade? not only you want people to spend hours farming crystals you also want them to spend zeni whenever they decide to use them? this is madness! i hope none of these suggestions are actually taken into consideration because it would literally shatter the game

nop, Boxes in korean server only got very common by the end of its life. Boxes were never a thing in DBO( I've been playing it since release) and the prices were always like that since release ( which the player base was huge). You are probably a very new player to DBO and have never seem DBO before boxes, but trust me, It was a much better game.
    As I said before, the problem with patch 70 were the boxes itself, they only released cc floors and small dungeons.
    And again, good gears won't be a problem as long as the developers remove the option to break the gear ( which they already did btw).
    All they really had to do was remove the Bind on Acquire the CC gear has , allowing cashers to buy that from the AH

nop, Boxes in korean server only got very common by the end of its life. Boxes were never a thing in DBO( I've been playing it since release) and the prices were always like that since release ( which the player base was huge). You are probably a very new player to DBO and have never seem DBO before boxes, but trust me, It was a much better game.
    As I said before, the problem with patch 70 were the boxes itself, they only released cc floors and small dungeons.
    And again, good gears won't be a problem as long as the developers remove the option to break the gear ( which they already did btw).
    All they really had to do was remove the Bind on Acquire the CC gear has , allowing cashers to buy that from the AH

i guess you are referring to silver boxes, if so then yes they were very rare, actually im not sure silver boxes existed at all, anyways i started playing very early in 2011, when boxes were introduced they were rather common to the point that random korean player would box my items for free if i ask them, as i stated before, boxes were a good thing, they allowed players to access good items that otherwise they could never afford
    imo, theres no need to remove the broken card as long as white stones become obtainable by hunting mobs with a decent rate

this is just wrong, and i mean completely wrong, korean players used to box as much as TW/HK, the reason korean prices were very low its because the player base was also low therefore the item demand was very low, this has nothing to do with boxes, boxes were actually a good thing, it was hard enough to get armor pieces from TMQ let alone have good stats, if the admins decide to remove brown boxes of the game its going to be almost impossible to have decent equipment plus the inflation is going to surpass TW's

i could swear every new post is pretty much the same, people either asking for dates, accounts or if there is going to be new content once the game is released and i think all these new threads could be easily avoided by making a new F.A.Q. thread, it would save room for more important topics and also would keep mods from answering the same question over and over again

stat allocation is probably the best idea so far, i would suggest to make all stats relevant, back then only focus, dex and con were good the rest did not make any difference, i would also nerf the SK class and improve DW, give cranes their stun back, give ultimates their old spin skills and overall improve all skills to the point their all can be considered when building up a character