Posts by Rederk

wow a random... Well everyone is soo say a noob specially those some are lucky to come far but dont know how to deal with other classes...

and this picture says everything from seeing that day it happend a pure lucky crane win cause of budokai was bugged ok how he got 3 wins idk but still thats shame to see i expected more from a ultimate players...if he lost to that crane fair fight then all i can say is ok GGWP hope not to see him in future some i will anyways its was one of the bugged budokai days that we all who enjoyed to try to play... meanwhile me (no tp k)

for people to enter budokai solo there is a limit how many people can enter idk but there is ofc the number that increase above the limit but this system will basically fix that issue ...

I wasnt calling you a noob, let me make that clear. Its just that you can be good in Budokai, but you need to have a lot of luck also.

Thats what i was referring to. I do understand the better Budokai vs better Budokai argument tho ;)

But we are talking about evrything besides the important thing adrian posted.

the changes to force people to do rank just to be able to join solo budokai is so say good idea..

less chance of meeting noobs in prelims also in the 1 v 1 duels also you will ofc meet some noobs in prelims but this time its not that many where you can just hunt the weakest among them all in the prelims ... this time the strong one have to deal with other strong one in free for all soo yeah i dont see any bad changes to the budokai yet..

The Open just started a few months ago, there are ALOT of new players at this moment, ALOT of players that also need to learn alot of this game, like for example Budokai. Btw what are you going to say if you're not ranked high enough to participate? Calling yourself a noob then? XD

This should have been fixed within the maintenances we had since Open started, i totally agree!

Drop rate is fine, I usually get about 4 balls an hour on average. All about tactics.

However, there should be one or two more periods for db hunt because of time zone discrepancies. Increasing the number of db hunt events is a reasonable alternative instead of increasing db mobs.

I totally agree, alot of people cant play on saturdays bcse of work,family,sports etc...

I dont think that forthem it would be a big problem to add an extra day of DB hunt.

Actually kid clock is alrdy ingame, when you open the wagu machine, the first thing is show all, then go to the last page (thats normally 9/9) and there you will find the kid clock.

And if im not mistaken the price is 250 coins :)

officials said everything on Discord yesterday, facebook isnt the only thing they use.

So just download discord and use their discord channel next time, instead of arguing the whole time