Posts by Ivan Gabriel

There are some variations of the saiyan armor:

But yeah, would be cool to have another color scheme from your dogi. XD

I have forgotten about this one hahaha XD

Gabor
    If I knew how, I would retexture one with that color you want XD

edit> Just did some research and manage to re-texture that guild dogi haha

It would be great if you could include a function with the preview of the transformation when creating the char, how which char looks with which hairstyle during the transformation, e.g. to SSJ

About that, there's this video Citrinate from dbocom made 12 years ago on Korean DBO. You can just watch it to see the "preview"

Dragon Ball Online - Super Saiyan Hairstyles (HD)

edit> I know Verdant's planning for an appearance change item in the future, but gonna suggest for it to be a Shenron's wish like in DB Xenoverse if it's possible

Very strange. After the reboot you can log into every channel except 5?

Yea, except channel 5. But this always happened since the Daneos era

edit> Here's the log, just tried connecting into channel 5.

Even with my Chef Majin didn't have any quests on Dragon Cave South. But at your level, you should be doing quests on Papaya Island

edit> Go to Korin Airfield and talk to the npc near the plane, he'll give the starting quest.

1. My launcher if i tell him i want to play on german i get the problem that the launcher can't update und i need to restart after restart the problem still there.

2. My launcher never done any update what seems to me much suspecious.

ABout the launcher, this only happens with the German translation? If yes, probably the German translation isn't updated to the launcher/game version.

Hello

Tempest Hello Dear Tempest,
    Could you help me about Flying ? I'm level 34 and cannot yet fly or even be (adult)
    I know a certain Quest is important:

I have this mission pending (Majin) and the enemy called Trabolta is missing so i cannot finish this quest ...

I would really be happy if you could Help me about it..
    Thank's in advance

For the Adult quest, there is two. One at level 29 that gives you permission to climb the Korin Tower.
    And the other one at level 30 to grow up.

See the video below

Korin Tower quest
    https://youtu.be/N8MmQ57RBh0

How to become an adult
    https://youtu.be/TVVThazIG0Y

Also is the type of pet irreleveant? I got the plant egg from the pet quest.

It doesn't matter if you have Puar, Plant, Panties, Dragon or Poo Pets. They all can have the same skills.
    If you like it more the Dragon or Puar pets, you can keep gambling at the machine until you get one. Or just spend real money to get one you like from the Cash shop xD

Yeah, the blue dots doesn't appear on this quest. But there is a red circle on the mini map showing you the location of the mob.

Also, the quest log tells you which mob you need to kill. And if you go to the circle's location, you will find the mob you need for the quest. I don't think there is nothing wrong here...

ps: the quest is working fine, can complete it with no problems.

sGGx4g5.png