Posts by Jinrei

See this post here, stop wasting your time.

They won't change it, enjoy the game!

dude it's not being easy or not , i try to have a life bro , i can't play this game and have a life you just can't , you can't go forward in this game and bee great player without boxes

i'am pve karma main , i need to boxe legendary golves x4 In order to get speed golves x3 ( prop's ) and 1 crit golves , then boxe the mask till i get 26 % speed mask ! -_- , then i need 11-13 prop earing x2 then i need 8-10 % prop neck like 3 prop's as well and 1 sucess rate neck how many boxes you think i need 1k boxe i'am not that lucky guy btw

wake the hell up i won't spend 1 year to bee able to do cc150 -_- ! we free to play player's need to farm like bitche's in oreder to get that full +10 craft armor's and +11-13 golves mask --'

when i get this stuff i will bee like : " here we go op karma LF for op team" no answer , why ? server already died è_è !

Karma main easiest pvp class and you want easy game, typical trash

i don't why we are still debating on that !

best solution is 1 golden coin = 1 brown boxe this will make it fair for all casher's can get it , economy won't get affect it cuz it's binded , and it's great monney sink , and the non casher can still compet with the other's

i don't know why daneos did not add it it's such easy way -_- !

Yea you like the game being easy we all get it

so if i'am correct you'r logic is to keep some stats just to make boxing harder ? wow great idea ! wooooooohhooooooo know the bleeding is suchs aa usfull stat omg thx

Its to keep variety of stats obtained and make it harder to get the stats you want, so you don't get things handed to you. People will keep boxing and people will keep crafting until they get satisfied. Keeps the server alive and a healthy in game economics.

Stop the flame or the thread will get closed please. And smh to the people saying that they don’t believe me. If I had gotten such good stats, why would I even waste my time here creating this thread. Why would I even lie about that? Makes no sense to me. And I said this on my initial post, don’t come and tell me that you got max “x good stat” on “x item” with 1 box or w/e because that’s just being lucky as f, no other way to put it. I created this thread because unless we do something, the only boxes in the game will be the ones obtained through wagu once in a blue moon and the 1 box per 2 coins and 500k from boss event. I got news for you all, boxes are being used at a much faster rate that they are replenished and that’s what will end up happening. Prices skyrocketing and boxes incredibly inflated, I can’t belive people within their mental capabilities might want that....

This thread is already doomed, every dude that wants the game to be easy comes in and give good advice on how to make the game die in less than a month. Just give up already, you won't get brown box to cash shop, you dont know the outcome. My advice for you is play the game and enjoy every bits of it.

I see the same god darn people begging.. Yea you guys beggars!

"i don't insult , bro i just say : "YOU ARE COMPLETE WASTE OFF TIMME , GO MAKE A USEFUL GUIDE ON HOW TO OBTAIN SS2 IN DBO ""

humm let mee guess , is ;" you are complete wast of time an insult" ? obviously not , then what about go make usfull guide ( just said that previous guides sucks) additionn that most borring sarcasm ssj2 in dbo . then mister genuis what did u apport to the community i mean somthing usefull cuz you'r presence isn't that much ...

next time when you don't have nothing interesting to say , just don't bee rediculos , cuz know you are ! i already know what u will gonna answer !

This matter doesn't concern you as you are not capable of comprehending nor do you know what me and other users are discussing. Sorry "prodige", I don't want to insult you.

I contribute to the forum, in the game finding bugs since POB and I make sure to bash peoples idiotic ideas, because they defy logic.

I am only speaking for beneficial of the server, I am not here for your amusement.

Only reason I am in this thread is to derail and come with logical counter opinion to prevent brown boxes from being obtained through cash shop, I want them to stay in Wagu.

The reason I started attacking Badass is because he came up with a solution that will make the game to easy and basically ruin the game and It won't provide the server with enough resources to last.

I play the game, but I don't have an egoistic approach to it.

1. I actually provided you with enough reason so you won't make stupid suggestions, basically you just in denial of anything you only hear your own voice. :D

2. I never insulted you, I stated the obvious.

3. You lack knowledge of actually server management and basic economics

4. You are complete waste of time, go make a useful guide on how to obtain ssj2 in DBO

Please try not to insult us for sharing a different opinion. As I stated earlier, I'm fine with boxes not being in Cash Shop despite being a casher myself.

I didn't insult you I just state a fact that you can't handle of yourself because it is the truth.

You never stated anything, so why would your opinion matter, the only problem is you liking something that aren't beneficial for the game. The only reason you liked it is because he is your friend and you support him even if he is nuts. Jesus christ

It is funny that people like you BlazingBarrager and some of the others that I have seen liking Badass post, I don't get how and why you like the post even it is a bad idea, and Izlah even tried defending it with no logic.

You people are some darn hive minds and can't think for yourself.

Removing trash stats is dumb af! Game will be too easy cuz there are only good stats. Nobody wants this game easier than it already is. It's even easier than the original DBO was lmao. Stop this nonsense. Keep playing the god damn game. This is a sh*t suggestion. No need to really discuss it.

What's next? Remove downgrade stones so we can only drop upgrade ones? Or should we get rid off of all stones below 70 since at 70 cap everyone will use lvl 70 stuff? Other stones will be useless right? People don't stay below 70 anyways.

Don't make the game easier than it is. It will die waaaay faster than it should.

This guy have logic and no one is liking his post because you people only follow the person that is popular even though his brain is as small as a nut.

I dont say you should like my post or SumTingWong . But stop being such hive minds! Think about the game and not what will get your dicks hard!

I don't want to disassemble items with good stats, but I also don't want to stand at the upgrade merchant and watch my crafting materials increase as I craft more items. If I want more materials, I should have to go farm for it. And this is coming from a Casher AND a Crafter.

And none of the changes I support involve changing how brown boxes work - in fact I stated that if they were implemented then we wouldnt even NEED silver boxes, so people could stop talking about them.

As for people complaining about not having enough crap to destroy, well, that's why farming exists in the first place. As it is now crafting materials are basically worthless but they still sell because people are lazy. If I craft level 50 gear, chances are that I'll gain more materials than I started with by time I'm finished crafting. That's not realistic.

You don't get it do you? If you remove the useless stats, then the mobs will only drop gear with stats that are good, and if you want better stats you kinda forced to disassemble the item that are already decent enough to get crafting materials. Sorry kid your opinion is shit, same goes for Badass.

BlazingBarrager you high dude?

I agree with you on the questing, but you can kinda manage getting to level 30 in one day, but I see how tedious that can be when you first start out playing this game.

About the subclass changer, I highly doubt it will get added.

I'm a crafter and I can easily think of a solution - you guys just need to open your minds to the possibilities. Adding a % chance to fail while crafting would retain crafting's usefulness as a Zeni Sink, prevent an overflow of materials from disassembling useless junk so my inventory doesn't get crowded, and also make receiving a good item feel more rewarding without increasing the frequency by a large amount. This in combination with the proposed changes to stats made by Badass can act as a solution to the issues many encounter with brown boxes without the need to add silver boxes or make the game more Pay2Win.

So you saying that we should remove the useless stats and then make a failsystem when crafting. haha

You still need to disassembling useless junk to even craft, so you basically saying that you want people to disassemble stuff with good stats???

I don't get your logic, that failsystem wont help in the long run people will complain about not having enough crap to destroy.

As for the silver box, we don't need it, the games cash shop stays as it is, trust me only a fool would revert or change how the brown boxes are obtained, people still getting decent amount of boxes and if you put them in cash shop, you basically asking for a dead game.