Posts by KXenolith

I think its been bad decisions on the development side (perhaps too much time on cap 55 and also the merge of wagu machines *rip izi boxes* etc.), but nothing that really could hurt the whole player base (or scare away "competitive players", honestly I believe they cashed back cause they probably needed the money lol or were banned cause of doing dumb stuff).

Tbh I've always liked this game and I know that it's kinda repetitive and shit. Whatever. I love it and would definitely go through this whole thing again, I think it needs more advertisement, for real and I agree with all you guys before, this game lacks the "COME PLAY *mmorpg name*" announcement every so and then. But overall this game is so nice, for real the other day I was speaking to my friend and I told him > yo! DBO is back man! and he was like "0.0 wtf stop lying bro" cause literally not everybody hears about this server revival, I can almost assure you 100% that if there was more advertisement, lots of old players would come back to play.

Anyways, tbh the wagu machine merge made lots of players get annoyed and eventually quit the game, also the lack of new content and other stuff like you all said before. I believe the whole player base that used to be young back in TW/KR/HK are now all grown up haha, they got lifes as well, they can't play that much as before (this is so true) but I mean, they get on every now and then so yea this contributes a lot. Also players waiting for lvl 70 cap haha, dbo is not dead guys it's just people waiting and lazy to actually experience it step by step lol

Seems like Shadow Knight (I think we all agree on this) is the only one to be escaping the nerf squad. In my opinion, lvl 60 cap benefits Shadow Knight all in all, and to be completely honest Fighters (the other side of the page) who are now one of the few fully PvP oriented classes *cries for swordsman* are no match for this so called "tank dps". It's crazy to think about this. This current era of DBOG reminds me so much of Leinad and Skedar, the only difference is that they were OP and probably had so much more skill and upgrade to actually beat all the other classes compared to now. Well, enough for me crying about the current situation, I guess I'll go level up my damn nerfed turtle (DiviNe and me will cry for this class xd)

you wasn't clear enough bro , making tradable every single thing in cc or just dogi balls and boxes ? cuz if we can unbind everything i don't see why we don't unbid BIDS DROP ??

i'am okey for unbinding boxes , and dogi balls but hell no for the equipements no one will gonna do it everyone willl have cc armor in the server it will gonna have the same price as Blue and red stones atm .

this isn't a solution acctually ... , there is only 2 classe's that are really "usless on pve " acctually maybe 1 aka the fighter sm plasma and cranes are cool enough maybe a small buff for the Plasma .

we won't change a whole game for 1 classe xD

daneos will just have too buff crit party's i don't know like the groupe will have a damage buff if all of them use crit set's..

This is what Cyren asked in the poll

Should Equipment Boxes and Dogi Balls obtained from CCBD be tradable?

You never know when a one-shot crit can save you and your budokai title (if you crit often), if you were to crit hard but not very often well given the battle situation then you'd get wrekt' if it wasn't a one-shot 'cause it wasn't a crit.

If you were to monitor both options (damage output) I'd say both are very, very similar. But then again, for budokais and all that I'd go for phys crit rate gloves and % crit on stick, like I said a crit can save your life and if you crit often you'll get saved often times haha.

I believe we still have to see a prodigy for turtle, but as of right now no one really has taken the time, resources and effort to make this class excel from others. Same thing goes for swordsman, but swordsman (I played TW) atm is like 20% of what it used to be, no joke, SM used to be the king of all classes, ofc, when it came to PvP, and that's ok since its sole purpose was to be for PvP (it can do right on PvE, not saying the opposite thing). But yea, it's hard to see any of these classes winning 2 or more times 1st place budokai or even 1 time 1st place (without the right gear, by that I mean OVER THE TOP gear and for skill same thing).

More kill = more chances of dropping stones. There is no special trick to this. If you kill more mobs faster and without sitting you will have more chances of dropping stones.

Why? So everyone can go PVP with +15 stuff after 2 hours of farming? +15 is supposed to be very rare its not easy to get. And upgrading system is pure luck. It doesnt depends on which card select. You may go all the way +15 without getting broken or get 10 brokens in a row. It all comes to %.

Edit: You said started on +14 and ended on +3 or 4. At +14 you shouldnt try to upgrade it. You should use downgrade stones to make the item +12 then use advanced stone on it so you can have more chance of upgrading it.

Meh, it's cool. I can live with the upgrade system, I just don't like how much it costs.

Faster mob kills, more massive crowds etc.

Probably a turtle doing the job. Aside from the reasons why you could get 10 advanced in about 2-3 hours, I lost 100kk before on the upgrade system, started on +14 and ended on +3 on 4 different pieces of equipment (ouch T-T) I fought hard to make those 100kk but the game doesn't care about that, the chances of you getting +15 are very rare and you'd have to cash a lot literally. If Daneos somehow finds this post well let me tell you: If you manage to the edit the game files, edit the stupid upgrade system :(

I agree with you, this is a heavy issue for the common player.

My advice is that you buy stuff with the ++ included, there's no losing zeni in there, unless you are dumb and pay monstrous amount for a tiny ++ haha, jokes aside, this is the best choice for anybody having bad luck, since it seems the upgrade system won't change in the near future.

Cheers bru :P