Posts by KXenolith

I think its better everyone starts brand new, this gives a feeling of a fresh start where everybody is equal. Casher or not casher, you still have the same starting point.

I won't argue against cashers, after all, they're the pillars that have sustained the whole game and its development phases.

As for a reward, I think the game has enough as it is. Just being able to play it again is the best reward ever.

A title wouldn't hurt though xD imagine something like "Beta tester" or something kirito style haha HAHA... ok I guess no :D

I like to think that a level cap is just a limit, you can't go over that limit.

If u mean u dont know what it actually means> lvl cap is like a point where u cant lvl up further anymore so like if they decide to put lvl 38 cap, u can't go higher than lvl 38 untill he increases the cap

or if u mean u dont know what the cap will be > idk

The real question here is how much time will it take for Daneos to start increasing level caps xD

Hey guys,

With everything that's upcoming for DBO I think it's time the community expands and just genuinely becomes a lot more accesible.

I've been thinking about this for a long while now, why don't we get an app where we could visit the forum a lot easier and also included some wiki or something of that matter, I believe this could be a great idea to introduce more players and keep the old ones connected. ;)

Yep, it’s very hard.

Specially if you have a PvP build, not impossible but very time expensive. :P

If you're an AoE class (Turtle for example) grinding from 65 to 70 will be litteraly easy for you. Else, assuming you're a SM.. Best thing to do is to join a lv70 friend of yours on a party while they're farming since you'd make a better use of the exp considering the fact that the farmer is very often a lv70 player. And you basically stick to the guy while they're farming, this strategy is much efficient for peeps that are 1v1 class and that aren't cool with grinding it all up alone.

Totally agree with his opinion, you could also try lvl 1-69 scrolls that give you 200% exp when killing mobs, just wait a couple of days with your character logged in and let the token do their work haha. You’ll eventually be able to purchase it.

What seemed difficult, with a 200% exp boost, is nothing.

I’m totally guessing right here, I’ve never seen these kind of gloves around the marketplace.

But I could give you a clue on what the price might be. They are +15 and just -4% to be the Max amount of phy. CRIT. Dmg. You could get so... by looking at the facts I’d say around:

170~190 boxes (convert that to Zeni, I’m way too lazy. :P)

You can get lucky on dungeon runs, kraken, cell x or mudusa machine.

Other than that, boxes.

Edit: my main point, “LUCK”

Yea, it’s all luck. I’m a fighter and they’ve recommended me to go full-speed to do kraken and try my best to find a legendary earring.

That’s easy, finding a party is what bothers me the most and I just find so difficult.

Parties for kraken tend to rely on Poko, Karma, SK or DW, Turtle, Dende (note that all these members MUST have full speed equipment and builds.) Notice how I wrote down the party and never mentioned a fighter X/

Hey guys,

I’ve been playing for a while now, 1 week and a half to be exact haha. Anyways.

I’m lvl 70 and really don’t know how people get these 34 dex earrings from, I know to get 34 you’d have to box the earring.

But my questions remains, how exactly do I get the earring? Is it like the gift boxes from cash shop? I’m completely lost as you can see. =O:D

Hello, pretty much the title, I will pay as much as you guys want. Of course not overpriced stuff.

Hablo español también.

-Compro palo de fighter, 33% de daño físico crítico. No necesito +15 sin embargo, busco algo entre +0~8:)