Posts by Jaivrat

About the display:

the attributes don't "SHOW" what stat will they provide only Honest attribute is being showed...

All others show nothing in front of them

About attack speed, remove attack speed from gears and increase self buffs of speed classes soo they can reach 100% for short time without need to use speed weapons.

I think, if attack speed is to be balanced then this is the best thing that can be done(for pvp)

I agree with you!

But what if you have like siblings that play with you? If this is the case then would it mean that they cant play with me anymore?

Yes me too bro!

How can I and my brother play together if it limits ip address...

Just allow 2 device with same ip address plz ? ...

(I think I'm too late here to reply?)

Let me tell u what is the issue, just read below and u will get what should be done... I hope almost everyone will accept this-

In my opinion, the upgrade system should be made somewhat simpler, because everyone should get a chance to get that +15... Many players here don't have 24 hrs. to grind them all and upgrade them with a high risk of failing and getting broken... RNG is unfair... Remove stones from that cash shop... Get some new ideas for upgrading them... Lot's of players here gave excellent ideas for upgrades... So, its better to remove that RNG system...

Now let me tell u what we actually want...

We r playing this game... Most of the time pvp... And u all know that pvp is the reason that we r grinding for... To compete with others... By getting gears and upgrading them...

Now, I and u all too, see only the same players winning those budokai and all... Shouldn't we get equality for at least these gears???...

The rest is talent and combos made by the player for which he/she shall win... And not by getting a very good advantage among all those attack and defense bonuses and winning everytime...

So, we need more experiences in fights... And Not getting our whole time grinding and upgrading gears...

People themselves say that +15 is nothing because most of the players can one shot them... Then what should be the reason to make these upgrades difficult?...

So, I would like to conclude that, don't take this upgrading system very deeply... Just work for players' equality and rest the players will work for themselves...

What exactly u need to do is make the fighting system more like fighting... And not just doing one shot and winning...

Mobs can be one shot... But pvp should be something like u r playing the game... This is what I wanted to say... I may be wrong but this is what can be done in my opinion...

Also, by saying that, "everyone should experience +15", I mean that just remove that RNG system... And I'm not telling u to get this simpler... Get this hard but for everyone... Randomness is not good for all...

Well if u want to make turtle to be improved in pve then I would say no...

It's extremely easy to make a pve turtle and it's absolutely good in pve...

I don't know if u want the turtle to be improved in pvp, if yes then u can do it...

But for pve don't change anything...

For my option, the update on "Dogi ON = hidden equipment and cannot be scanned." is no good. Since it is the default setting, no one will turn it off now, and all advanced scouters become useless.

I suggest either apply the concept that used in TW/HK server to hide equip or simply change back to previous update. People enjoy to have a look on others equipment. I think we lost one interesting thing that we can do...

Sorry for my poor English...

Right!!!

It's true man, what about those scouters???

The scouters were used for scanning others equip...

So, will u people now remove the Scan equip function???

I know that it is also used for attributes info but still it's not good... :(

?% Correct thing...

This will be fair to all....

Hello SongokuHun ,

It's me Jaivrat ?

Welll...it would be good if we could only search for like items with specific stats...

Like e.g. I want pants and the stats there should be Attack speed or Con, etc.

Or the best thing would be if the seller can specify what stat he is selling on auction and it would be optional to specify that stat...

So this would help, like u can search and buy items from those who r specifying their item stats...

Although this would be a little challenging to create such a feature...

But this idea is better...

First of all hunt mobs who are 5 levels up or down from u...

Then always see for bigger areas with mobs easier to kill...

Also see to it that the area has boxes like super, ultra and Boss as they increase the chances of balls...

Also remember that this is drop rate...this is based on what it computes every time...

I had highest 9 DBs dropped in 2 hrs or 3 hrs once

So its basically about luck bro...

GL for ur upcoming hunt ??