Posts by Xzoviac

I could change color saturation of my screen from 60 to 100 and get same effect.

PS: It's look horrible.

I recommend to use AMD or Nvidia settings and set AA to 8xEQ and x16 and game looks much better.

Thanks for the tip , Im sorry you think "it is look horrible" , but you can use your own settings and change lots of different things it's fun to play with.

Im not forcing anyone to use it, I just posted it so people are aware it exists and works with DBO, if you dont want to use it please dont.

so u using it? if u how i can get it

its linked in the first post in red "reshade" https://reshade.me/
    once you have downloaded reshade point it at your DBOG.exe and click Direct 3d 9 install all the shaders then press Shift + f2 in game and play with the settings until you are happy , dont forget to set it to performance mode once you have finished tweaking your game

and if you want 2 post a before and after picture here to show people what you have done

thats nice :thumbup: if can make it more better but its will problem for low pc gamers like me XD

well Reshade works on my girl friends crappy laptop with DBO and it hasnt had any problems (takes a little longer loading in)
    but i guess not all pc/laptops will be able to run it