Posts by johnnysGr

ok lets clear this out..Dbog is certainly not a p2w game for the reasons echoson told before..except that,..giving money to this game means you have JUST ADVANTAGE IN TIMEEEEEE...YOU CAN OBTAIN EVERYTHING IF YOU PUT MORE EFFORT(time) to this game..SO PLEASE STOP CRY!!!!!You all people who blame the cashers you propably are under 18 years old..If you get a job and when you grow up you can spend your money as you wish..if you want to spent it in a game its ok..if you want to spent it in food its ok..if you want to spend it in clothes its fine...there is not right and false on the way you spent your money..i mean its really depends on your point of view and what your expectations are!Personally i havent cash a single cent in this game,i have other priorities in my life than pay a game..but i am not getting mad or being jealus to people who pay money on games and have advantages..

after so many hours i tried to partition my hard drive and install windows 7...First i had problem with mouse and keyboard..my mouse and my keyboard couldnt be recognized..so i found an old keyboard PS2/port so i can install the operating system windows 7..when i installed it..others problems come..my gpu couldnt be recognize and my netword adapter neither..By the way i have only one slot for PS2/port so i cant put a mouse too.. Zeusky your keyboard and your mouse are connected to your pc through usb?(PS3/port) or with PS2/port?

And again, server lag has nothing to do with this issue. It also happens when you start your own server with DBO emulator.

I agree that all we can do at the moment is to adapt, in my opinion it's not a big problem when it comes to regular playing, but I think it can be irritating when it comes to PvP, when every second is important.

Well, I think there's nothing else to say about this, we all should try to find some fix on our own, maybe someone will be lucky enough to solve this myster

Man THIS IS NOT LAG FOR SURE..i play this game with 30-40 fps and sometimes it drops to 1..its fps problem not lag problem

with these specs can i run the game in virtual machine?

cpu amd ryzen 5 1400 3.20 ghz

ram:8 gb

gpu:1050 ti 4gb

Hi i have a question...can anyone tell me a good build and gear for farming?My main now is fighter...but i think i wont be able to farm and upgrade my character if i cant farm stones..by killing 1by1 mobs its really painfull..I wonder how all these guys who play pure pvp build fighter..how they manage to get their items +15..If you cant farm with AOE skills you cant find stones..

all windows 10 users(almost 80%) are having problem..i agree downgrade your windows is maybe one solution..but its not worth because all the new games are playing better at windows 10