Posts by leonidaxz

Hola bebotes, como dice el titulo, ando buscando aros lvl 70 con 28 de dex que un buen samaritano me quiera vender

Mi nombre in game es LeonidaxZ por si alguien quiere ofrecer, eso <3

Well, I was playing with my fighter lvl 38 (LeonidaxZ) and I remembered that quite some time ago did not open my popo gift box, then I discovered I had not my box and my last gift was a weapon upgrade ticket level 29, I need to know if there is any way to give me my missing boxes because I need the gifts of the following levels sad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.png
    The olny reason why I want the popo gift is for the reset books and the EXP scrolls to make some changes in my build to do mob farm with the "big bang atack" for now and in the future change my build and remove some skills sad.png
    if you can help me with that, I'll be satisfiedsad.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.png
    DANEOS PLEASE HELP ME, I'm sure I'm not the only player with this problem tired.pngtired.pngtired.pngsad.pngsad.pngsad.png

If you no longer have your gift box then you must have discarded it as you can not sell them to merchants or players by any means.
    Unfortunately for you there is no other way to get the gift box back and you'll have to continue without it. The only useful thing that comes in those are the very rare but somewhat helpful EXP scrolls. but as a fighter you won't really eb doing much mob farming so the difference in EXP gained won't be altered too much.

You can't get it back unless you get the event item to pay for the box at the event manager but those were only given to people back in the original game who played before the gift box was introduced. Which is very unlikely as the server will be wiped once Pre-Open Beta finishes.

Enjoy the character and game though! on the bright side this means you now have that 1 extra slot in your inventory to have a mob loot to sell for more zeni.

The olny reason why I want the popo gift is for the reset books and the EXP scrolls to make some changes in my build to do mob farm with the "big bang atack" for now and in the future change my build and remove some skills :(
    if you can help me with that, I'll be satisfied
    Thank you very much for your help

Well, I was playing with my fighter lvl 38 (LeonidaxZ) and I remembered that quite some time ago did not open my popo gift box, then I discovered I had not my box and my last gift was a weapon upgrade ticket level 29, I need to know if there is any way to give me my missing boxes because I need the gifts of the following levels :(:(:(:(
    DANEOS PLEASE HELP ME, I'm sure I'm not the only player with this problem ||||||:(:(:(