Posts by Pur3Lun471c

when it released i definitly played it as my ,,main'' game i quited elysium / lightshope wow xD and rlly enjoyed the game until it became about making new alts because everyone seemed to ,,multiboxfarm'' nonstop i pretty much nolifed the game up to lvl 40 and had a good economy going formyself even though i didnt knew the game yet properly it was my first time playing dragon ball online i still managed to invest good amount of money into dogis as dabura, cyborg17@18 and this is how i made my cash witout pay to win and reselling lots of upgrade stones so i was rlly not happy to see this game die and now have to trashtalk it but if thats what it takes to make it better i can only hope that i get another fresh chance of playing this game on a proper server this time i hope in 1-2 years from now a server will launch who limits the game to 1 client or something like that i rlly enjoyed my plasma majin and if everyone wants to roll 10 alts the game quickly became booring just for the sake of having an economy advantage and playing a single player mmo insteed with a group lets me facepalm, another thing was the CONSTANT changes of the dragonball hunt rlly pissed me off so hard that i didnt bother to farm them after the first few ,,tweaks'' i liked the hunt how it was on the very first where u needed to fly over the map and look for the spawns that felt like an adventure after that it became retarded

im waiting for another server because here only spanish and chinese cucks played during my time of playing on this server i also hated this 2pr0 pay to win guy in pvp i hope he enjoys pvping now against himself in this ded game lol i never payed a cent here and some retarded people spent few hundret bucks and now its ded lol wp