Posts by GodOfFat

This is not a hate comment about transformation. I like the transformation skill but its waaaaay too clunky

A SSJ buff "like in old DBO" is way too strong in pvp, in the time you saved with the 20% less animation on skill you can full buff in seconds while the enemy is stunned.

This is not a good balance change.

Yes SSJ has cooldown (about 40-60mins depends on gear and class) but still, this is too strong. Experienced player will abuse this. I dont think this is too bad of a change but still unbalanced like the "old DBO". Face it, old DBO was unbalanced as hell, NOTHING was balanced. SKs damage, tankiness and CC; Buffers endless resistance (that got nerfed); Karmas hesitation spam (nerfed), Fighters insane dogde cause of dodgepot (nerfed) and instant stun into oneshots....

Dont tell me you want that all back, cause i know you dont want this and still SKs are not even touched cause the player base is 60% made of Fighters and SKs "mains" that dont want their precious "helpless" class nerfed and cry about just thinking about a nerf...

DO YOU WANT THE UNBALANCED DBO BACK THAT WAS ALL ABOUT SPEED ENDGAME AND UNBALANCED PVP?

I want a healthy DBO...

Like i have said in an older post:

There is alot wrong with Pure Majin but it has good things too.

Good:

• attack boost is nice
    • has access to a very strong skill with low cooldown (genocide blast)
    • increases attack range from mighty majins (from meelee to 35m, really good with attack speed since his attack is increased)

Wrong:

• can not dash and lowers your movement speed (in the anime AND games kidboo was extremly fast, makes no sense that he cant dash)
    • has to use skill points to get better
    • can not use any other abilities like in SSJ
    • planet burst is really bad compared to genocide blast (cooldown and cast time is just too much)

I personally love the transformation but i hate it decreases your funtionallity because something like Mighty Majins cant have alot of benefit cause they have to buff every 20-25 minutes. Karma Majins have to use their speed buf every minute, they cant use the transformation for speed parties.

How I think it could be better but not overpowered (not all of the changes have to be inserted, just suggesting what could make majin life better):

• let Pure Majin use buff skills (all the green and/or brown skills for utility)
    • make planet burst better, make it worth its long cooldown and cast time compared to genocide blast like inserting a usefull debuff (reducing stats like def, atk and etc.) or massive damage like a Giant Kamehameha from turle (crit damage increased)
    • let them use some of their Kid skills (like human extinction attack, spin, special suprise punch)
    • give the skills already skilled (either put in each 1 point from the beginning or let them increase per level automatically) since it takes points to use those skills
    • THE MOST IMPORTANT, DASH! does a majin get dumb when transforming and forgets how to dash? thats the only reason i can think of)

There is alot wrong with Pure Majin but it has good things too.

Good:

• attack boost is nice
    • has access to a very strong skill with low cooldown (genocide blast)
    • increases attack range from mighty majins (from meelee to 35m, really good with attack speed since his attack is increased)

Wrong:

• can not dash and lowers your movement speed (in the anime AND games kidboo was extremly fast, makes no sense that he cant dash)
    • has to use skill points to get better
    • can not use any other abilities like in SSJ
    • planet burst is really bad compared to genocide blast (cooldown and cast time is just too much)

I personally love the transformation but i hate it decreases your funtionallity because something like Mighty Majins cant have alot of benefit cause they have to buff every 20-25 minutes. Karma Majins have to use their speed buf every minute, they cant use the transformation for speed parties.

How I think it could be better but not overpowered (not all of the changes have to be inserted, just suggesting what could make majin life better):

• let Pure Majin use buff skills (all the green and/or brown skills for utility)
    • make planet burst better, make it worth its long cooldown and cast time compared to genocide blast like inserting a usefull debuff (reducing stats like def, atk and etc.) or massive damage like a Giant Kamehameha from turle (crit damage increased)
    • let them use some of their Kid skills (like human extinction attack, spin, special suprise punch)
    • give the skills already skilled (either put in each 1 point from the beginning or let them increase per level automatically) since it takes points to use those skills
    • THE MOST IMPORTANT, DASH! does a majin get dumb when transforming and forgets how to dash? thats the only reason i can think of)

What do you think fo those ideas?

Thats good to know, in TW it didnt tho. I like this change, made buffer a good option for lv 70 endgame speed dungeons... i think.

So it finally is like it should be/was in old DBO. Nice work Daneos! Very nice! Thumbs up for this!:thumbup:

Wait.. what? this was in the old DBO as well? i remember somehow it made the spin look faster but did it increase the ticks?

I don't agree with a LOT of balancing decisions(and lack thereof). And 'cause I don't like to censor myself on topics like that, it's hard to let gratitude show through. The guys do listen and I appreciate that. There's a lot of drama and doomsayers around, so it's nice to have a positive threads like this sometimes to remind the team we're grateful. :thumbup:

You move while you spin in the same way you do when not spinning. This update simply makes it if you have 150% movement speed, you can move around that fast while spinning too. Not as OP as it sounds; if you just speed past mobs without stopping you'll only hit them once at best, so you still gotta sit still every now and then.

Actually not, i tested it yesterday. For each 6% Movespeed your spins gets 1 more tick, it does not increase the duration but the interval the spin does damage. With 30% i hat 5 extra spins and now lets think of the Karma and Poko Buffs with shoes and movespeed on the dogi as well.

Karma 20%
    Poko 16%
    (My) Shoes 14%
    Dogi 5%
    20% from the speed potion

If there are more buffs let me know, but with just 60% you get 10 more spins and that is huge damage. I think this is a good buff since it converts a useless stat like movespeed (maybe not as useless but its no Con or Lp%) into a good stat for Mighty Majins.

I bought a new computer now and i installed the game. But no character or skill sounds are hearable. just the backround music. I looked up the settings, every sound is on max. I reinstalled the game but still no difference. Does somebody else have this problem?

Yesterday, when a Channel crashed and went down, Channel 3 to be exactly, i tried to log in right after.
    I could enter the log in screen and the character menu, selected my character and then the "???" crash happened.
    I tried again to log in, still crashed. I selected another character and i could log in.

I can not use that one character now.

Can somebody help me out or atleast tell me if that happened to you too.

Here is my dbolog.

I hope doing a good decision making a Plasma, I like their skills and AoE, even when Turtles are stronger, but Plasmas look fun and got their own utility with their AoE confusion and Buffs and Debuffs.

http://tools.dboglobal.to/?tool=Skill-Calculator&class=Plasma-Majin&build=00011011100310110051200200030500115016641104541000
    That would be my way to go, I think it will be good in UDs and CC. What do you think?

That was a useful comment, thank you.
    Is a Plasma better for my intensions (PvE) like CC and UD than Karma because of their PvP oriented skillset?

Always when i press "c" to open the character menu i get a lag for 1~2 sec, in TMQ when the Dialogs come then the massive lags are coming and i am standing for 5~10 secs still.

Everything else is totally fine, is it my computer, wrong sertings in graphics/somewhere else or just a game issue? In DBOTW I never got that hard lags.

I appretiate any tip and help.
    TY :thumbsup:

Lately i was looking at the classes, i was shocked when i saw Super Rythmic Trance (SRT) 434 (x1,5 at crit), 207%and Rythmic 320, 163%Trance compared to a Turtle.
    The only skill with good damage is Black Hole Beat (BHB) and Genocide Blast in Pure Form and his AoE confuse looks really good.

I see somehow his utility in Group PVP, but would you bring a Plasma in BID, CCBD, etc...?

Somehow i fell in love with his skills but they look like they are lacking something special.

Ich denke denn fighter :).

Und sind die chars immer so klein oder werden die irgendwann mal erwachsen?

Also ungefähr um die Lv 30 bekommst du die so genannte "Erwachsen-werd-Quest" da musst du den Quittenturm hoch und Quests machen und noch ein paar davor, dann entscheidest du dich für EINE von ZWEI Waffen, beim Martial Artist sind es der Stab(Fighter) und Schwert(Swordmaster).

http://dborevelations.com/foru…0135001155144100114501500
    Das hier ist der link zu einem Skill Tree für einen Fighter den ICH so machen würde, du kannst auch selber entscheiden wie du es machen willst.