Posts by drag0nba11dc

It also requires luck, Its called RNG. For normal mobs (with the dragon ball icon) the ball drop rate is 5% and if your killing them 1 by 1 its only natural that you get 2-4 balls per hunt.

Maybe I just got lucky on the pre-open beta, then. Still, I wish we didn't have to farm mobs and could just look around and see them on the maps.

Ummm... i found 3 DB in 30 mins... Also a friend in my guild said hes got 16 DB in his bank. You're either farming in the wrong spots or just unlucky.

I was at the beach in Westland and I again only got two. So what am I doing wrong?

Try to go to a particular spot where you can kill mobs of your level +5 or -5 and keep on killing them , a monster potential of holding a dragon ball is bound to spawn.

I spent 3 hours and 30 minutes farming and I only got 2 dragon balls. In the pre-open beta, I got all 7 within 1 hour just be looking around. The old search method was better, easier, and you didn't risk dying and wasting health.

I think it should be like in the pre-open beta/Taiwan version where you just fly around and the radar just picks up enemies who may have the dragon balls. I spent 3 hours and 30 minutes farming and I only got 2 dragon balls. In the pre-open beta, I got all 7 within 1 hour just be looking around. The old search method was better, easier, and you didn't risk dying and wasting health.