Posts by LadiThePKK

I think some people are missing the balancing aspect of what Tactikill is saying. By allowing dogi balls and brown boxes to be directly bought the prices of them will go down in the market since they’d be more reasonable and accessible to get. I’m not personally opposed to the account locked version for brown boxes, but it doesn’t really help (if at all) the non cashers as much as a tradeable option, because I’d still be able to charge a premium price for a tradeable brown box.

Very nice pic and welcome to the forums XD. I might have to commission you to do a pic for my chars if you're free. If you need help with anything feel free to pm me

*Standing ovation +1 never understood the stinginess in time frame for DBs

Em termos de party party em pve, o karma é procurado principalmente por seu foco e crítico chamado Critcal Unveil. Assim, qualquer personagem baseado em energia se beneficia muito de tê-los apenas para isso, bem como para as classes físicas do foco. Em menor grau, eles também têm dois outros buffs, Joking Matter, para resistência de status e redução de duração de sangramento + GoGo Mask para Movement e velocidade de ataque. Em termos do que vale mais, depende de você :D Escolha o seu favorito.

Your best bet, like Iceman said is Ultimate Majin. Property buffs become waaaaaaaaaay more important in the later caps especially 70. I'd only argue for chef if you had a fighter for the dex and con buff for tanks. Even then Ultimate is better in the long run.

In retail brown boxes where permanently binded, meaning unbind coins didn't work on them. I would be perfectly happy with the same system here.

And the reason is because the game is already past that point. There are cashers running around in TMQ3, and Craft gear that is max or close to max stat at+13, +14, weapons at +13 or +14. Those items are in the game, but the main thing is that people have used cashing to accumulate a vast collection of U70 Green's, Purples, Whites, and brown boxes ready for 70 cap. They have used cashing, and good fortune with wagu drops etc, to put themselves in a very strong position for that cap. I don't believe that I or anbody else should have to get lucky at the Wagu machine, or pay insane over inflated prices to get to their level. But at the same time, they have cashed to get to that level, so I would expect to have to cash also.

There is already lvl 70 craft gear floating around, people already have that at max stat.

Totally agree. Despite being one of those people myself... the real issue is that the situation is already out and about, waiting until the 70 cap to implement direct buying methods for dogi balls/brown boxes or at least a way to make them more readily available for farming wouldn't be optimal. As something like that, especially when farming is concerned, takes extra time to reach an equilibrium. I'd recommend starting at 55 cap for both direct buying and farming suggestions so that market prices are more stable at the 70 cap.

Sorry, so long as you keep attacking people based on how long they've played, I'll be there to defend them. They have every right as you or me to complain you should just leave it at that. Most of this stuff you've stated (if laid out on paper) requires 0% play experience and just sheer common sense to identify and question.

@OP: I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't making money (I personally don't mind splurging myself). Based on his past actions, it just kind of seems like he doesn't care too much, definitely could use some improvement with communication between the community and his own staff.

The method of farming is good, but for no-farmer players is bad, before the patch they fly around until see a random db mod, but with this patch they can't do it anymore. I think that this new method and the old one must be together

I thought about combining both methods to. Not a bad idea to increase the amount of ways db mobs can spawn. Though I think the farming method is more suitable for 55 cap and higher since there are way more maps for people to work with.

Not true. With THIS db hunt im able to farm as a lv 45 fighter very well. i've been lv 45 since day 2 of releasing level cap and i never could farm db with my main until today . STOP COMPLAINING

Astin I have to take you to a weekend spa sometime so you can just relax. EliteX is right with the cap being only 45 at the moment the typical farming areas are too overpopulated, it's not ideal at all. Like you said yourself you hit 45 on day 2 and I'm sure by now a lot of people hit cap on their mains.

SO is Daneos FAULT that the community is composed of shitty players? half of the hunt i've read comments on chat with people cursing Daneos cuz they cant read a patch note. I agree that is frustrating ,it happend to me ALL DAY and i cursed and got mad and so on. But i'm moving on nothing is perfect .

Never said it was his fault either. I'm assuming he tried a method that he thought was in the best interest of the community. so far however, feedback has mostly been negative. I'm glad he's taking the time to try new methods, but a simple fact remains: some people still can't make it for the time slots of the db hunts. If he wants to test new methods he needs reliable data and the best way to get that is by letting as many people "try" out this new method of db hunting.

stop please stop. FINE doesen't mean you have to get more dbs SINCE when does easier equals better??? you ppl who want everythng without working are making me sick

you should really stop and read...No where in my post did it say I want everything, if it doesn't change I'm PERSONALLY ok with it, but for us as a COMMUNITY of players there should be improvements that can optimally benefit everyone. You're right "Fine" may not particularly mean more dbs, BUT people should be able to farm without worrying about lazier players who just fly around and essentially ks. For a decent amount of players that kills their motivation to utilize the new db hunting system of farming

@your edit: that is hardly enough proof that the db hunt is fine. Statistically speaking this new method is worse, but honestly he should really just increase the darn time for farming (and possibly limit the amount of wishes per char if it seems like a problem). Like some of our fellow players said there's no motivation to create a farm if someone can just come and "steal" a db mob.